Romantic Reveries

Posted: 5 years ago
@Hinna. I hope it gets better with lots of newcomers .๐Ÿ˜ƒ
they would be the perfect trio
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Alizeh is the girl from hoor pari? She is sooo pretty!
@awida.. how could you laugh thru mere khudaya! The more I watched it.. more angry I got! It didnt make sense! How could be with a guy that killed her baby??

He was cheating on her thru out and I got confused how he kept on flipping thru women๐Ÿ˜ก
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Mimi . Yes Alizeh is the same girl.
Well. I couldn't feel angry of her husband because she let them do it. look at her behavior. and with those wide eyes and lots of overacting, plus Hassan Niazi touring high which made him look like a gaint beside her. I couldn't take them seriously as a couple. so though I ignore depressing dramas to avoid a heart attack , I watched this one happily because it didn't make sense or leave an impavt on me. ๐Ÿ˜† and don't let me even start with Zabab/Shahood's track of a girl and her rapist joining hands to ruin the life of Saboor.๐Ÿคช
She is very pretty. I cant wait for her to get lead roles
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@heavenly - me too! I wish she wouldn't waster her self on hoori pari. That drama is crap. I also like her sister in Hoor pari.
@ awida - so agreed but that drama made me so angry yet I couldn't stop lol. Does that make sense.
i dont know who her sister is :S
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@Hinna. Alizey's sister in Hoor Pari is Ammara Butt. she plays Bhola's cousin in Ranja Ranja Kardi.
@Mimi. I understand. I too kept watching. I also watched Meri Khuda Jaane for the same writer (Samina Ijaz) in the same time. both shows are depressing yet I couldn't stop laughing. Does it make sense?
i havent noticed her much but shes cute too