Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a day ago
but i find Murad better than his other brothers ... he was pleasing to the eye smiley36
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

but i find Murad better than his other brothers ... he was pleasing to the eye smiley36

Yes. But he looks much younger than Kubra Khan. I am curious to know who are the actors who refuse to do Murad ?🤔

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Saw an iv of Musaddiq Malek rn. He said NJ was rejected by 6 directors (including Yasir Nawaz and Rubina Ashraf) and 18 actors. This is because on paper it was a saas-bahu drama and everyone was like who wants to do a saas-bahu drama now.

I think maybe the original script wasn't all that but it was Musaddiq's treatment and possible improvisations that made it what it was.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Saw an iv of Musaddiq Malek rn. He said NJ was rejected by 6 directors (including Yasir Nawaz and Rubina Ashraf) and 18 actors. This is because on paper it was a saas-bahu drama and everyone was like who wants to do a saas-bahu drama now.

I think maybe the original script wasn't all that but it was Musaddiq's treatment and possible improvisations that made it what it was.

But they did great job as they convinced big names like: Saba Hamid , Kubra Khan, Ali Rehman, Noor Hasan to do this show. Also they gave a big break to actors like: Ali Raza and Alina Abbas.

Edited by awida - 23 hours ago