awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 5 years ago
Hello everybody.😊
Wahaj Ali and Noor Khan to be seen in an upcoming Hum Tv drama
02FEB

WAHAJ ALI AND NOOR KHAN TO BE SEEN IN AN UPCOMING HUM TV DRAMA

The young actors Wajah Ali and Noor Khan are going to be seen in an upcoming drama, Bharam. It is refreshing to see dramas cast relatively new faces from the promising lot of young actors in our industry. The emerging actors will add to the diversity of our industry. The duo will be seen in an MD production on Hum TV. The diverse and emerging talent Wajah Ali has previously been a part of many hit TV serials including Haiwaan, Mah e Tamaam, Dilnawaz and Hari Hari Chooriyan. He is currently been seen in Dil e Bereham.

Wahaj Ali and Noor Khan

The drama serial is directed by Sikander Talpur. It has been revealed that Wahaj Ali will essay the role of a young university student who exhibits great depth and wisdom which is much beyond his years. The character will artfully juggle between a poet at heart, a philosopher by thought and a FM RJ by profession.

The storyline is appealing and definitely evokes our interest. The story provides us a break from the run of the mill damsel in distress stroylines. It appears the drama will base on a journey of a versatile student who discovers himself and follows his dreams.

Talking about his role, Wajah Ali stated, "I feel this role will give me a lot of room to challenge myself, playing a modern aged man who likes philosophy and poetry is entirely different from what the audience has seen of me in the past.

Wahaj Ali

The drama also stars Arsalan Butt, Tipu Sharif, Kinza Malik, Salma Hasan and Mohsin Gillani. Watch out for Bharam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When did wajah become a hot man! Last year he was look like a little cute boy. I am watching his show on a plus, he looks sooo goood!
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@Mimi. He was always hot . I noticed it when I first saw him in Ahsas. 😳
mimixoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

@Mimi. He was always hot . I noticed it when I first saw him in Ahsas. 😳

But now he looks more healthy.. and taller... Have you seen his current a plus drama...
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

But now he looks more healthy.. and taller... Have you seen his current a plus drama...

I watched an epi or tow. it was good. but I don't like Amar Khan. she acts well..but I just don't like her. 😕 I couldn't complete Mah E Tamaam for the same reason. I don't like Ramsha.😳 Also skipped Haiwan but for the depressing story. I just loved Wahaj in Dil Nawaz . His pairing with Neelam was too hot .😳
Edited by awida - 5 years ago
omggg i love these two
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dat guy lkng gd
Bt girl can't act
awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Dat guy lkng gd
Bt girl can't act

totally agree. 😊
mimixoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I watched an epi or tow. it was good. but I don't like Amar Khan. she acts well..but I just don't like her. 😕 I couldn't complete Mah E Tamaam for the same reason. I don't like Ramsha.😳 Also skipped Haiwan but for the depressing story. I just loved Wahaj in Dil Nawaz . His pairing with Neelam was too hot .😳

agreed! Amaar is looks too old! She ruined that tv one drama she last came in based on partition. Ramsha I can still tolerate in doses.. you know who I can't stand ..
Areeba.. she sorta looks like ramsha but worse than her!

Then there is saboor ! I recently finished her drama mere khudyaya. All I got out of that drama.. letting ppl abuse you is okay! She lost her baby due to her cheating husband and she still stayed with him😡

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

agreed! Amaar is looks too old! She ruined that tv one drama she last came in based on partition.

That was Ghughi. 😊 I agree she and Adnan Siddiqui ruined it . they looked too old for thier roles. Even Urmila Matondkar was old in Pinjar (Indian movie paced on the same story)but her earnest acting made me overlook it. 😃

Ramsha I can still tolerate in doses.. you know who I can't stand ..
Areeba.. she sorta looks like ramsha but worse than her!

Areeba is a newcomer and I always give newcomers excuses.😃 I watch her in Qadam Qadam Ishq. she looks good and acts a positive char . but she is still intoleratible. 🤢

Then there is saboor ! I recently finished her drama mere khudyaya. All I got out of that drama.. letting ppl abuse you is okay! She lost her baby due to her cheating husband and she still stayed with him 😡

Oh don't remind me. I kept watching that drama though it was depressing because overacting make me laugh a lot.😆 Zabab and Saboor did lots of overacting. but I still love Saboor. there's something original about the girl which attracts me to her. she is my idea of girl next door.😳