Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Himalaya10

Thx. 4 da million
dollar info,.. I copied to Word, before someone erases
it,..:)

Do install, Hotstar and Leonflix explained below they are
Boon, especially for me,.. when my PC
monitor is - 27" Dell 1280 Pixel,..

Nice overview and it seems you know a lot. It also seems, people now have stopped the mathapachchi
of those Jadoo, 1, 2 and 3 version of boxes,.. ! lol.

btw,..My net speed is 100 Mbps / 100 by Verizon,.. Verizon just doubled my speed for free, as they are eliminating lower speeds now,...

Ther's a desi forum here ,... ( below links ) . they were discussing and it seemed, you need
to have ( US/UK Residents ) Yupptv , to watch Indian channels, just like hotstar
as an another alt.     So I read / studied all
vdos on YT using KODI and having it, but nthg worked, perhaps they were talking
about, how, once you already have an account
with them... ( yupptv.com ) and then how to watch on PC.
( by a separate icon, instead of
logging in their web site )     I installed
KODI and aftre lot struggling, deleted. Yupptv did not work. :(

https://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46172

https://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29664&page=3

On PC, ...KODI works
with a totally diff icon, opening its own software, so I think, it will block all
other Ads, Virus, popups and all,.. and just clean and neat viewing using all
different add-ons... I guess so...

Btw,... for Loki,
swadesi, zemtv, movierulz, einthusan, Neptune, apk and so many add ons you discussed, where to find their links to add it on KODI
?    Can you show me,pl.? YT has many
vdos but most are years older, so it has been wiped out and their all instruction,
not working anymore. I think, you have given it all,... w/ links..!! Right?

On PC, you may find many sites like desitellybox, and few may be clean, like tvyaar.com, dailymotion, yodesi.net ( to some extent ),..and
others,... to watch few missed TV shows,... free hotstar has it all, Sports if u are interested in,... except their premium items,..

--------------------------------

Hotstar works so clean and free on PC in GC,..
and it will be insane to not to have it,...
works amazingly clean. Hotstar is useful
sometimes,.. as, starworld and few channels no one has it,.. also movies like Indu Sarkar and Baaghi 2, I could find no where
else on netflix / Amazon,.. .

Read my post on below link of : Posted: 02 January 2019 at 9:14am (
page 88 ), for few good Gems,.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4980430?pn=88

For installing hotstar look my bottom post in below link...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4980430?pn=94

Hotstar also works with Hoxx VPN, ( besides, "Setup VPN" ) , so sometimes if overuse notice tells you to watch later ( by VPN ),.. you start with
other ,

Follow the vdo in above link, on
page 94 ( my bottom post ) - it works,..

--------------------

Leonflix is also
working so clean and well, it's insane not
to have that small icon on PC.
Explained here in my movie review for Hindi Medium ) see below link , They
have a very few Hindi movies too,... (
searchbox it ) It cracks all and
everything on net,... and finds your movie/series,.., just like,.. you go to video.google.com and
print movie name, it will search, dailymotion, youtube and many other
sources,..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4980430?pn=90 ( inside my movie review of - Hindi Medium )

-----------------------------

You can also connect your pc with tv through hdmi, that's what I have done + firestick with that you don't even need to connect your pc to tv and once your programs are set you can carry it with you and just connect it to tv and watch your shows   πŸ˜ƒ

Yes they're talking about subscribing to YuppTV and watching it on kodi, it's different than installing 3rd party addons which are free and imo more reliable

I've already posted links on how to download those addons. You follow them step by step and once installed it'll appear under "video addons

Apk is not an addon. Apk is android application which are used on android devices so if you have an android box then you can download apk for hindi channels and another one for movies it's like using an addon in kodi

All movies are available on movie rulz specially the new ones the old ones are all available on einthusan so these two addons are enough for hindi movies

Thanks but I don't really need leonflix or even Netflix

I've an apk which just say is an icon like Netflix and inside it there are all movies and shows much more than Netflix or amazon and it's all in hd

People use Netflix because of convenience but this is more convenient as you get all your stuff in one place + it's free

I'm looking for a movie on Netflix and it's not there then what's the use? Same with amazon so you either subscribe to them and just watch what they've and be at their mercy

A friend of mine has Netflix and likes that jane is not a virgin show. She has watched only 3 seasons as the fourth season isn't available on Netflix while I've already watched the 4th season like a year ago when it first aired toh kya faida?

YuppTV is expensive and their deals aren't good either so either you've to pay a lot to get all the channels or be satisfied with the few they provide

tvone11 is an addon, follow the instructions on the above links I've provided, it's easy

Assuming you've already downloaded kodi on your pc

Originally posted by: adventurousman

You can also connect your pc with tv through hdmi, that's what I have done + firestick with that you don't even need to connect your pc to tv and once your programs are set you can carry it with you and just connect it to tv and watch your shows   πŸ˜ƒ

Yes they're talking about subscribing to YuppTV and watching it on kodi, it's different than installing 3rd party addons which are free and imo more reliable

I've already posted links on how to download those addons. You follow them step by step and once installed it'll appear under "video addons

Apk is not an addon. Apk is android application which are used on android devices so if you have an android box then you can download apk for hindi channels and another one for movies it's like using an addon in kodi

All movies are available on movie rulz specially the new ones the old ones are all available on einthusan so these two addons are enough for hindi movies

Thanks but I don't really need leonflix or even Netflix

I've an apk which just say is an icon like Netflix and inside it there are all movies and shows much more than Netflix or amazon and it's all in hd

People use Netflix because of convenience but this is more convenient as you get all your stuff in one place + it's free

I'm looking for a movie on Netflix and it's not there then what's the use? Same with amazon so you either subscribe to them and just watch what they've and be at their mercy

A friend of mine has Netflix and likes that jane is not a virgin show. She has watched only 3 seasons as the fourth season isn't available on Netflix while I've already watched the 4th season like a year ago when it first aired toh kya faida?

YuppTV is expensive and their deals aren't good either so either you've to pay a lot to get all the channels or be satisfied with the few they provide

tvone11 is an addon, follow the instructions on the above links I've provided, it's easy

Assuming you've already downloaded kodi on your pc

Yaah,... that's true,.. laptop or PC can be connected to smart TV, also,..  my new PC has a port connection higher than HDMI, for even  ultra sharp signals,.. though, I am used to run PC with double monitor tied-in,  in the VDO cards,.. and hence,.. doing some work on one screen as well as,... vdo songs/TV been playing on other,... both  situated side by side,... So not much used to with TV but , with two monitors,...side by side doing two activities,..

I hate those any kind of sticks, as any wireless means loss of signals,... and reduced speed  and pooring the strength,...,... I always tie-in my PC via wired connection and never wireless router-modem  or so,..  and so with my keyboard or mouse,..

You seem to be more used to with  TV, I am more into my larger monitor,... and eithusan runs just by browsing its web site,..  some Spanish net friends made on YouTube gives me free pass for sling, Hulu, Netflix,.. etc   which works for couple days/weeks as per luck,... Did u say that Netflix works inside KODI for free? If so, I will die for that,...

I need to install latest KODI now and links you suggested and let see how it goes, and will have to PM you for any problems,..  I still remember, even 15+ yrs ago in non-digital time, people were buying  bogus  Comcast boxes on  e-bay and were cracking the Comcast channels for free,... That was 18+ yrs ago,...  Few were even using PC to counter-balance the black-Sundays when they would wipe-out all such bogus suckers, they still can come back without much effort, with help of the PC ,...

Problem with Netflix is, they have diff. vocabulary in each nation and in US,  they have very limited Hindi movies  and minimal  its updating  with new ones,... Amazon prime does the same,... and Einthusan rather brings more new Movies,...

I totally agree,... ppl rely on KODI more  and it's  now-a days,..have to have,  for anything  of your desire, you need to watch,...  sometimes,.. Netflix and Prime both have sometimes their own " series " even more interesting,.. recently watched Mirzapur, Sacred games and  Jack Ryan-2018  were marvelous  and found it lot better than any movies,...

YuppTV and hotstar both have too many south Indian channels and  southie catering,... What we need is the basic Indian  TV channels,.. and no1 else sells,... as recorded shows, and for  any Live TV broadcast of Indian channels,..., we have no time to match their schedules,...

Now,.. I need to download KODI again of its latest version,... and will try all of yr goodies, and will have to ask you if stuck,.. You seem to be a master of these,...

I don't know,.. you, whether  know it,.. but  this piece called Hauppauge 950Q,  ( below link )  ( 30 dollar around on e-bay )  but   it brings Digital US TV with many channels for free,..  On PC Monitor, with small software it comes with,..with any simple roof / window  antenna / yr comcast/verizon cable wire even  tied-in,..  which I can  watch, on  my 27" computer monitor and have it for last 7+ years,...  So,..Oscar shows, Olympic,  FIFA and few  American shows / Weather news,..  it helps  to watch with on PC,... !!  Few and major  local US channels,..,... free watching digitally, ...

Leonflix is not any big program like KODI, it's just a vey small VPN like, and it gives clean watching on PC, while blocking Ads/Popups/  Microsoft's fake screen  freezing viruses with alarming audios,.. etc.

-----------

https://bit.ly/2MDzASJ

Sorry for the Hijack folks,...  ( I quit, doing it now ) 
 AM,  now i am talking to you at your ''scrapbook''  ...pl chk messages. Thx  all 4 bearing " 
Edited by Himalaya10 - 5 years ago
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Boring episode, I like Bhoomi as an actor but man she is kind of wannabish off screen. Maybe it was an act to impress kjo, who knows...rajkumar seemed to be bored, he should have been paired with ayushman and Vicky.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paachaa

I burst out laughing when Raj called Nushrat. The way she said Hello is like how we call our grandparents and they shout Hello!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

YesπŸ˜†. I thought I was the only one who noticed it , it was a weird hello kya pata Kisi aur ne phone uthaya hoπŸ˜†
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Himalaya10

Yaah,... that's true,.. laptop or PC can be connected to smart TV, also,..  my new PC has a port connection higher than HDMI, for even  ultra sharp signals,.. though, I am used to run PC with double monitor tied-in,  in the VDO cards,.. and hence,.. doing some work on one screen as well as,... vdo songs/TV been playing on other,... both  situated side by side,... So not much used to with TV but , with two monitors,...side by side doing two activities,..

I hate those any kind of sticks, as any wireless means loss of signals,... and reduced speed  and pooring the strength,...,... I always tie-in my PC via wired connection and never wireless router-modem  or so,..  and so with my keyboard or mouse,..

You seem to be more used to with  TV, I am more into my larger monitor,... and eithusan runs just by browsing its web site,..  some Spanish net friends made on YouTube gives me free pass for sling, Hulu, Netflix,.. etc   which works for couple days/weeks as per luck,... Did u say that Netflix works inside KODI for free? If so, I will die for that,...

I need to install latest KODI now and links you suggested and let see how it goes, and will have to PM you for any problems,..  I still remember, even 15+ yrs ago in non-digital time, people were buying  bogus  Comcast boxes on  e-bay and were cracking the Comcast channels for free,... That was 18+ yrs ago,...  Few were even using PC to counter-balance the black-Sundays when they would wipe-out all such bogus suckers, they still can come back without much effort, with help of the PC ,...

Problem with Netflix is, they have diff. vocabulary in each nation and in US,  they have very limited Hindi movies  and minimal  its updating  with new ones,... Amazon prime does the same,... and Einthusan rather brings more new Movies,...

I totally agree,... ppl rely on KODI more  and it's  now-a days,..have to have,  for anything  of your desire, you need to watch,...  sometimes,.. Netflix and Prime both have sometimes their own " series " even more interesting,.. recently watched Mirzapur, Sacred games and  Jack Ryan-2018  were marvelous  and found it lot better than any movies,...

YuppTV and hotstar both have too many south Indian channels and  southie catering,... What we need is the basic Indian  TV channels,.. and no1 else sells,... as recorded shows, and for  any Live TV broadcast of Indian channels,..., we have no time to match their schedules,...

Now,.. I need to download KODI again of its latest version,... and will try all of yr goodies, and will have to ask you if stuck,.. You seem to be a master of these,...

I don't know,.. you, whether  know it,.. but  this piece called Hauppauge 950Q,  ( below link )  ( 30 dollar around on e-bay )  but   it brings Digital US TV with many channels for free,..  On PC Monitor, with small software it comes with,..with any simple roof / window  antenna / yr comcast/verizon cable wire even  tied-in,..  which I can  watch, on  my 27" computer monitor and have it for last 7+ years,...  So,..Oscar shows, Olympic,  FIFA and few  American shows / Weather news,..  it helps  to watch with on PC,... !!  Few and major  local US channels,..,... free watching digitally, ...

Leonflix is not any big program like KODI, it's just a vey small VPN like, and it gives clean watching on PC, while blocking Ads/Popups/  Microsoft's fake screen  freezing viruses with alarming audios,.. etc.

-----------

https://bit.ly/2MDzASJ

Sorry for the Hijack folks,...  ( I quit, doing it now ) 
 AM,  now i am talking to you at your ''scrapbook''  ...pl chk messages. Thx  all 4 bearing " 

Sorry for butting in but have you tried getting Netflix via that cookies method? I earlier used to find few Netflix shows by googling the name of the show and adding "480p index" but I am unable to find some shows like Turkish ones with English subs.
 ^^^  Netflix is catering all diff menu in all diff nations, so every nation has diff. listings.  Also, they put it in and take it out few shows,... after some time,... 

They are also  suggesting one free month every year you can take ,. on diff house-member names,... and their sales reps even guides you such,.. 
says,..  "Do  it every year no prob, " and such,.. ( they ask no house addresses  )  ! 

Few even, opens account with a small debit card having minimal amount  on it, and  a day later cancels it,..  enjoys that free month, as they look into the card after first free month expires,. ( debit card has minimal in it, so there is non accidental drain,... that you forgot to cancel,.. ) .and does this every month with new e-mails / names and such,...

" tecknity.com"   ( free netflix )  site explains the latest cookie side-tracking bug /cracks , and how to watch free etc,..  IMO,..Being it, an international package, one can also share logins with India v/s US relatives and can enjoy in diff day and night time zone, along with many families, with paying only one bill,.. They are reasonable nonetheless, not expensive,.. if u have more house-members enjoying it,..

Few websites like  ( reliable ) ==>  www.privacy.com even helps how to  make a free legitimate debit card, putting small money on it, from your other credit card,..  so there is no accidental drain,.. by any auto chargers,...

KODI estalished is working fine and it has loads more than expected,.. Thx to adventurousman , per, we have talk with, in PMs,. 
Edited by Himalaya10 - 5 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

KJo: Who in the industry would you dedicate this popular bollywood lyrics to - taarif karun kya uski jisne tumhe banaya 

Rajkummar Rao: Deepika

KJo: If you weren't dating Patralekha, indian celebrity you would love to take out on a dinner date?

Rajkummar Rao: Deepika Padukone

He likes her πŸ˜³
astha36 thumbnail
I like RKR and liked him here as well. He was honest, diplomatic, fun but also not OTT like Bhumi. I don't think he cares about what KJo think of him, or at least I hope not. 
MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

I like RKR and liked him here as well. He was honest, diplomatic, fun but also not OTT like Bhumi. I don't think he cares about what KJo think of him, or at least I hope not. 

Oh I like him too.. he is one very smart actor.. very good in dialogue
 I really think he cares, though.. But he is  very diplomatic and  chooses his answers intelligently.
Nothing wrong with that.
 They all want  big movies so of course they all try  to ingratiate themselves with   the big  producers- just some are more obvious than others. Knowing KJo and his  'gossip gang' can also ruin your  image through  blinds and other stuff I think he is smart to not  'lick his boots' but neither act aloof towards him. He chose the right tone.
astha36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoonOrchid

Oh I like him too.. he is one very smart actor.. very good in dialogue
 I really think he cares, though.. But he is  very diplomatic and  chooses his answers intelligently.
Nothing wrong with that.
 They all want  big movies so of course they all try  to ingratiate themselves with   the big  producers- just some are more obvious than others. Knowing KJo and his  'gossip gang' can also ruin your  image through  blinds and other stuff I think he is smart to not  'lick his boots' but neither act aloof towards him. He chose the right tone.

Yeah. I mean I don't think he wants KJo to cast him desperately. If KJo did have a good movie then RKR will take it but if it is some stupid movie, I don't think RKR will be dying to do it anyway. He seems smart and like he said, in love with his art. Working on good movies is more important than just making blockbusters. This is what I hope because it's very difficult to come across actors like this.