Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ToujoursPur

Of course he loves rk.

And abhi ranbir vs ranveer toh hai. Uske bina boring ho jata. πŸ˜† hee hee.

I understand. I was also talking about the other stars in general who choose rk. Most choose him otherwise also. Not just on kwk. They choose him from 5 years ago to now in separate interviews.

Aur nagi bolungi main. Bye bye. Hee hee.πŸ˜†

Oh! Doesnt matter. 

They can choose Rk all they want. I just want variety in options. πŸ˜† RKR, Vicky, Nawaz...give ppl some options. What if they dont like Veer or BirπŸ˜† Maybe every1 is sick of these twoπŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Himalaya10

^

Agree. Those boxes no
one uses now ,...as waste of money,...
as in the continuous fight of stealing /
legally paid ( they ( box-makers and
sellers ) R' lying you never know - they
are not paying Indian channel holders..) , box becomes inefficient,.. plus
today, on many web pages / dailymotion /
yodesi.. you can find your Indian TV show / I-F also here, gives
few links e.g. many a times BB show,. Etc.

Never tried that. To
get YuppTV, tried installing KODI on PC but no luck for that,,as there also few website battle is going on, they discontinue those websites serving KODI,...

For Live TV, no1 have time to keep their schedules and adjusting
with yours, plus we like watching in intervals, as per our mood and spare time.

Those are to watch on
TV and that's the only difference, but if KODI is not accompanying you ( it works for US series and Movies for many
) to watch on PC, while installing for PC, it will fail there too, for TV. No?

Putlockers has many
pop-up ads viruses, or they also have many Hindi/most English movies. Few
net friends gives me pass for Sling, Netflix. Amazon, Hulu
so I am fine,... For PC,...Eithusan works great , so with youtube. Hotstar is
amazingly free, outside US with small VPN,
Leonflix is free and perfect for Hollywood movies, series and a very few Hindi
movies.. ..works clean.

Kodi works both on pc and tv

For tv programs like bigboss or any other show you can watch it on desitellybox.me

You can also install swadesi on kodi

for movies you can install einthusan on kodi + movie4rulz

for Hollywood movies and shows you can install neptune rising on kodi

But I prefer apk on firestick

If you don't have firestick or android box then install the above on kodi and it'll work
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: togepe30

Oh! Doesnt matter. 

They can choose Rk all they want. I just want variety in options.  πŸ˜† RKR, Vicky, Nawaz...give ppl some options. What if they dont like Veer or BirπŸ˜† Maybe every1 is sick of these twoπŸ˜†

I know. But he does ask vicky or ayushman. He asked rkr vicky or nawaz question. But categorises them in breakout stars.

And he should mention varun also i feel. Even he is doing well.

Better khan question toh ab boring ho gaya.

A few days later he will start jahnvi sara i am sure.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ToujoursPur

Better khan question toh ab boring ho gaya.

A few days later he will start jahnvi sara i am sure.

The way Khans are going, Taimur is the only hope πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As for Sara-Jhanvi, Boney and Amrita will murder KJo if he starts thatπŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago

IMO, Karan's shows works like this,...

1.        Karan gets his material  by doing  mili-bhagat, Gossip lead ppl  guys  like Kareena  and Ranbeer.

2.        If a person is young  and frank  and free style Bachelors. Like Sidharth, Varun,   Ranveer, or bindaast nargis Fakhri,... Say Hardik Pandya,... He will pay extra and plant the show with more freedom for asking all dirty questions,... ( made out in farms/car / airplanes.. 2some, 3some,..  Condom buying and carrying,..)

3.        He prepares his speech with  manganous glossy and rosy words,... And he has a TV screen hanging up ( show-room has no ceiling, but lights and many objects moving on crane,... Where from back control room, they can guide him, or gives his points to ask, when he forgets,

4.        After Rapid fire she takes a break and where the control room, in behind the screen, show organizers also decide the winner,...

Karan's hamper is full of nthg but all cheapo junk and crap,...of 2 cents of useless value and free gift items and nthg expensive in it,.. In US the churches gives such free-bees to almost every weekend to many  very often,..

Karan also repeats the same pattern of questions,. Such as guilty pleasure, the matching raking sequences among actress and actresses, dialing their friends of actor/actresses,... so  candidates are coming with preparation of  those patent questions, while making their Cell and receiving callers ready for that...

Karan can not bring new every time, and hence candidates get prepared for the exam paper,...

Kareena and Ranbeer  and Farah are his behind the screen co-workers for bringing Gossip from net and surrounding. Kareena especially must not be doing anything else but byitching about who is now moving with whom,.. and kis ki setting aur taanka kis ke saath bheedne jaa raha hai,...  IMO Kareena and Farah must be the bitching gossips queens of the entire Bollywood,... Lol.  

KAT does not like such Gospel  level of importance given shows, naturally,... coz in  every ranking by every one, she is quoted at the bottom and it remains hard to digest,... 

Originally posted by: adventurousman

Kodi works both on pc and tv

For tv programs like bigboss or any other show you can watch it on desitellybox.me

You can also install swadesi on kodi

for movies you can install einthusan on kodi + movie4rulz

for Hollywood movies and shows you can install neptune rising on kodi

But I prefer apk on firestick

If you don't have firestick or android box then install the above on kodi and it'll work

My local library (US)  carries almost all English movies ( as soon as, a  DVD is out ) and also couple Hindi movies too,... so   English movie is not a problem,... I just watched Venom, Mission impossible fall out -  and the  Equalizer-2, which recently came on DVD, via Leonflix in same DVD qlty,...( for free )  - Install this on PC, it's  boon,  totally al virus and pop-up free,... 

Could you pass download links of swadesi, and other Hindi packs ( channel / movies ) working with KODI ? 

KODI 's Hindi channels and series sourcing sites are strict, so wipes out very often,... I have seen many videos on YT about how to installing KODI and how to watch what,... there are 10s of videos,.. 

Thanks for info, I will have to look into detailed for KODI,... 
 Netflix also comes free with little trick, explained on Tecknity,.. hotstar comes free with a VPN use,...on google chrome, clean page with no viruses,...  Google search the word Tecknity, it works for Netflix,...

I think, da best bet would  be,... share password / e-mail logins among friends and relatives of diff.  zones and timings, so, watching timings will be different due to day and night,... n'.. you can have best of all the world, while using all packages,..  while subscribing for only one,...

Have seen many such videos , somehow Desi channels  are not side-trackable / crackable ,... for English vision it works,... https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+watch+Yupptv+free+using+KODI%3F

For desitellybox and  movie4rulz and yodesi and  cloudy.ec and potlockers,... there remains loads of virus and pop-up pages ruining your computer unless the boxes that you are talking,.. may/may not be giving you clean viewing. 
 Installing small Leonflix icon  does it amazingly,.. 

Edited by Himalaya10 - 5 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Bhumi is so wannabe.. annoying AF. No wonder she's sucking up to KJO.

And what's up with this Alia or Deepika everytime. It's hilarious πŸ˜†. She is in no way the same level as DP. KJO just wants to shove Alia down everyone's throat.. makes me dislike her more 😑 .   

I remember KWK episode of the khan brothers when Sohail rated Alia before DP and Priyanka, Arbaaz interrupt and says DP and Priyanka are way above Alia, and KJO face was worth it πŸ˜† .. and then he objects and asks Arbaaz why he said that 😲 . He never asks anyone else to clarify when they pick Alia over DP.. it's annoying AF.

Bhumi had rather  let maintained the same 94+ kg weight and had rather put on couple decade of KGs more and had started working in funny roles of comedy of a  ganwaar, aan-padh  gaanv ki gori,... like Tun-Tun was doing,.. she had  a career there,.. as today in  film industry no actor is doing heavy weight funny  roles,... Pair her with Paresh Rawal and asarani   or Ganesh acharya or  that kids loving fatty character of Bigg Boss guy,...doing gud-gudi to  each other  and  soem kind of rubbish, cheapo comedy,...it will fill the need of Kidde-kid comedy for infants and below 8 yrs of age kids,... as of today, we do not have any P V herman , and poor Ajay  and mouthal lakwa-maar  no-brain Tushar are trying their best to make happy the little kids in Gol-maal series,...

So, Bhumi must had rather put on few more kgs rather to  fill the spot of  Kadar-Shakti comedy, with  non-senic, gud-gudi roles like Tun-Tun was doing,...while pairing with ganesh acharya...

I  am serious here and not kidding at all,... 'Coz hiding the face and doing Lota-party on Nature's call will not help her anymore, as she has already exposed  the whole and sole what she can do !

Then again, she can not come on such shows as an English speaking  most educated Modern  Naari,.. ( she should stay with those Berlin's Desi Dhaba, where ppl shouting like mad to each customers in Hindi, as if they are catering some bhikaaris for free ! )  ) . or her Khel will be Khatam,.. !      Charlie Chaplin and our Keshto survived 'coz the Janta always thought that he is a Bewada,  just like that in real life too,... the day, Keshto had his sincere interviews saying, I never drank    a drop of alcohol in my life,... and I not that mad-bhikhari like either,... his game had been over ! 
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Himalaya10

My local library (US) carries almost all English movies ( as soon as, a DVD is out ) and also couple Hindi movies too,... so English movie is not a problem,... I just watched Venom, Mission impossible fall out - and the Equalizer-2, which recently came on DVD, via Leonflix in same DVD qlty,...( for free ) - Install this on PC, it's boon, totally al virus and pop-up free,...

Could you pass download links of swadesi, and other Hindi packs ( channel / movies ) working with KODI ?

KODI 's Hindi channels and series sourcing sites are strict, so wipes out very often,... I have seen many videos on YT about how to installing KODI and how to watch what,... there are 10s of videos,..

Thanks for info, I will have to look into detailed for KODI,...
Netflix also comes free with little trick, explained on Tecknity,.. hotstar comes free with a VPN use,...on google chrome, clean page with no viruses,... Google search the word Tecknity, it works for Netflix,...

I think, da best bet would be,... share password / e-mail logins among friends and relatives of diff. zones and timings, so, watching timings will be different due to day and night,... n'.. you can have best of all the world, while using all packages,.. while subscribing for only one,...

Have seen many such videos , somehow Desi channels are not side-trackable / crackable ,... for English vision it works,...https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+watch+Yupptv+free+using+KODI%3F

For desitellybox and movie4rulz and yodesi and cloudy.ec and potlockers,... there remains loads of virus and pop-up pages ruining your computer unless the boxes that you are talking,.. may/may not be giving you clean viewing.
Installing small Leonflix icon does it amazingly,..

So I assume you're using kodi 17.6 on your pc? Otherwise it won't work so best use this version

with kodi you need to download the repo and then the addon

No you can install the repo once it's done then it's there. For hindi channels there are a few addons sometimes one might stop working but it goes for all addons but as I've found out there's always an alternative

For eg a lot of wrestling repos keep on deleting but then new one shows up

Netflix is quite useless to me because the apk I use on firestick uploads all Netflix material and I'm sure it's on kodi too so I don't see much use for it

Another addon for kodi that you can use for Hollywood movies + shows including Netflix shows is loki addon

I haven't watched hindi channels in quite a while but they all work on firestick also on kodi

For kodi you need to install zem tv addon or tvone11

I meant to install movie rulz in kodi same with einthusan it's on kodi

On kodi you don't get any pop ups not on android box either only on pc

On pc if you're using desitellybox or any other such site then I recommend downloading the video with internet download manager

I don't even open the video. Pop ups appear after I try to play it but I don't instead the Idm icon appears for download and I just download it takes 5-10 min depending on the length

Even with pop ups I've never experienced viruses only that it becomes a nuisance and takes longer for the video to play

You meant to watch hotstar on computer on chrome? I lost interest in hotstar as it didn't work in kodi but which free vpn you use?

So in summary just download those repos and addons for kodi once installed it'll play everything

If you've difficulty installing them let me know

Tvone11 https://www.wirelesshack.org/how-to-install-tv-one-kodi-addon.html

Swadesi addon https://www.desinerd.co.in/install-swadesi-kodi-addon-bollywood-kodi-addon/

Movie rulz addon https://www.wirelesshack.org/how-to-install-movie-rulz-kodi-addon.html

Zem tv addon https://www.technadu.com/zem-tv-kodi-addon-installation-guide/18733/

pm me further otherwise this thread will be hijacked
πŸ˜†

Ps: you can also find videos on ololo.to and if all else fails torrent them πŸ˜†

But my setup is quite good with firestick and kodi

all the material I need is there including Netflix, amazon, wwe, sports

Only swadesi wasn't uploading links on the same day so switched to desitellybox but swadesi is only for shows and you can find all such shows on desi telly or tvsansar for webseries or serialwale

Do use idm it's quite good

Crack versions are available on torrents once cracked you've it for life Edited by adventurousman - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: adventurousman

So I assume you're using kodi 17.6 on your pc? Otherwise it won't work so best use this version

with kodi you need to download the repo and then the addon

No you can install the repo once it's done then it's there. For hindi channels there are a few addons sometimes one might stop working but it goes for all addons but as I've found out there's always an alternative

For eg a lot of wrestling repos keep on deleting but then new one shows up

Netflix is quite useless to me because the apk I use on firestick uploads all Netflix material and I'm sure it's on kodi too so I don't see much use for it

Another addon for kodi that you can use for Hollywood movies + shows including Netflix shows is loki addon

I haven't watched hindi channels in quite a while but they all work on firestick also on kodi

For kodi you need to install zem tv addon or tvone11

I meant to install movie rulz in kodi same with einthusan it's on kodi

On kodi you don't get any pop ups not on android box either only on pc

On pc if you're using desitellybox or any other such site then I recommend downloading the video with internet download manager

I don't even open the video. Pop ups appear after I try to play it but I don't instead the Idm icon appears for download and I just download it takes 5-10 min depending on the length

Even with pop ups I've never experienced viruses only that it becomes a nuisance and takes longer for the video to play

You meant to watch hotstar on computer on chrome? I lost interest in hotstar as it didn't work in kodi but which free vpn you use?

So in summary just download those repos and addons for kodi once installed it'll play everything

If you've difficulty installing them let me know

Tvone11 https://www.wirelesshack.org/how-to-install-tv-one-kodi-addon.html

Swadesi addon https://www.desinerd.co.in/install-swadesi-kodi-addon-bollywood-kodi-addon/

Movie rulz addon https://www.wirelesshack.org/how-to-install-movie-rulz-kodi-addon.html

Zem tv addon https://www.technadu.com/zem-tv-kodi-addon-installation-guide/18733/

pm me further otherwise this thread will be hijacked
πŸ˜†

Ps: you can also find videos on ololo.to and if all else fails torrent them πŸ˜†

But my setup is quite good with firestick and kodi

all the material I need is there including Netflix, amazon, wwe, sports

Only swadesi wasn't uploading links on the same day so switched to desitellybox but swadesi is only for shows and you can find all such shows on desi telly or tvsansar for webseries or serialwale

Do use idm it's quite good

Crack versions are available on torrents once cracked you've it for life

Thx.  4  da million dollar info,.. I copied to Word, before someone   erases  it,..:)

Do install, Hotstar and Leonflix explained below they are Boon, especially for me,..  when my PC monitor is  - 27"  Dell 1280 Pixel,..

Nice overview and it seems you know a lot.   It also seems, people now have  stopped the mathapachchi of those Jadoo, 1, 2 and 3 version of boxes,.. ! lol.

btw,..My net speed is  100 Mbps / 100 by Verizon,.. Verizon just doubled my speed for free, as they are eliminating lower speeds now,...

Ther's a desi forum here ,... ( below links ) .   they were discussing and it seemed, you need to have ( US/UK  Residents  )  Yupptv , to watch Indian channels, just like hotstar as an another alt.     So I read / studied all vdos on YT using KODI and having it, but nthg worked, perhaps they were talking about, how, once  you already have an account with them... ( yupptv.com ) and then how to watch on PC.   ( by a separate icon, instead of logging in their web site )     I installed KODI and aftre lot struggling, deleted. Yupptv did not work. :(

https://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46172

https://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29664&page=3

On PC, ...KODI works with a totally diff icon, opening its own software, so I think, it will block all other Ads, Virus, popups and all,.. and just clean and neat viewing using all different add-ons... I guess so...

Btw,... for Loki, swadesi,  zemtv,  movierulz, einthusan,  Neptune, apk and so many add ons you discussed,   where to find their links to add it on KODI ?    Can you show me,pl.? YT has many vdos but most are years older, so it has been wiped out and their all instruction, not working anymore. I think, you have given it all,...  w/ links..!! Right?

On PC, you may find many sites like desitellybox, and few may be clean, like tvyaar.com,  dailymotion, yodesi.net (  to some extent ),..and others,... to watch few missed TV shows,... free hotstar has it all, Sports if u are interested in,... except their  premium items,.. 

-------------------------------- 

Hotstar works so clean and free on PC in GC,..  and it will be insane to not to have it,... works amazingly clean.  Hotstar is useful sometimes,.. as, starworld and few channels  no one has it,.. also movies like  Indu Sarkar and Baaghi 2,  I could find no where else on netflix / Amazon,.. .

Read my post  on below link of : Posted: 02 January 2019 at 9:14am ( page 88 ), for few good Gems,.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4980430?pn=88

For installing hotstar look my bottom  post in below link...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4980430?pn=94

Hotstar also works with Hoxx VPN,  ( besides,  "Setup VPN" ) , so sometimes  if overuse notice  tells you to watch later ( by VPN ),.. you start with other ,

Follow the vdo in  above link, on page 94  ( my bottom post )  - it works,..

--------------------

Leonflix is also working so clean and well, it's  insane not to have that small icon on PC.   Explained here in my movie review for Hindi Medium ) see below link , They have a very few Hindi movies too,...  ( searchbox it )  It cracks all and everything on net,... and finds your movie/series,.., just like,.. you go to video.google.com and print movie name, it will search, dailymotion, youtube and many other sources,..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4980430?pn=90   ( inside my movie review of -  Hindi Medium ) 

-----------------------------