Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoonOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Himalaya10

found the clean  link, for those who do not have hotstar premium,..

https://tvyaar.me/video-watch-koffee-with-karan-6-episode-15-bhumi-pednekar-rajkummar-rao/

OR,..

https://tvyaar.me/drama-serial/koffee-with-karan-season-6/

Watching now,... 

Thank you,😊 Hotstar is gone bonkers and doesn't let me watch it anymore.

Going to watch.
pakeezah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Bhumi's favourite is Priyanka, she's literally said it in every interview she's ever done but to make Karan happy she put his favourite products of nepotism ahead of her in the ranking LOL

-

when youre non nepo and godfathers of nepo are literally tossing less talented products like confetti into bollywood, well, you have to do like Bhumi. she has to work ten times harder than a star kid with godfather who like Santa Claus dips into his nepo bag and gives out nepo presents.
altgr thumbnail
They didn't show some parts in the episode which were there in the promo. Or I missed it????
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pakeezah

-

when youre non nepo and godfathers of nepo are literally tossing less talented products like confetti into bollywood, well, you have to do like Bhumi. she has to work ten times harder than a star kid with godfather who like Santa Claus dips into his nepo bag and gives out nepo presents.

I don't blame Bhumi, she's doing what she has to do.
MoonOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I liked that Raj said Sanya Malhotra is underrated.
I completely agree. She's a brilliant actress and also a good dancer. Way better than Fatima

Yepp.. agreed.

I cannot wait for Sanya to shine. She is very iunderrated ATM.

Other poster mentioned  that Bhumi was asked about Pari and Sonam.. and I also felt like WHAT THE...???
 Bhumi  has 3 movies and all did good business and she is  new..I'd say he shouls have asked her about  Vaani, Kriti, Shradha, Disha.. maybe. Or even Alia.
 RRR is good actor and VERY ambitious.. but he's trying to hide it..lol.
 All in all, a good show but nothing  very exciting or crazy.. they are aware now..in 6th season.. of how to answer.. seems all..rehearsed..
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhumi is trying very hard to please nagin Jo to the point of being irritating and annoying but she is not going to replace the likes of Alia, Ranbir or Janhvi whatever interesting lineage she might have(Maharashtra ex Minister kid) 
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Her-mion-e

Bhumi is trying very hard to please nagin Jo to the point of being irritating and annoying but she is not going to replace the likes of Alia, Ranbir or Janhvi whatever interesting lineage she might have(Maharashtra ex Minister kid) 

Thanks for this. I always had a doubt regarding Bhumi's struggles abd entitlement. I had earlier thought she was a normal girl from Mumbai but after your post found out her father was Maha's home and labour minister. 
But the search also resulted in reading about how Bhumi's mother protested for a tobacco man after Bhumi's dad's death..very emotional story..

MoonOrchid thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

-

Exactly, right?

It's sink or swim and she is making choices to stay afloat.

I am sure others have compromised too.. and maybe for less..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Bhumi was sucking up to the max..I just find her very tacky and cringey for the most part..though she has one of the best voice modulation and diction in the business..
It reminded me of Pari last season or before that, where she was desperate to look hot and happening and was behaving in the same manner..

RKR for all his arrogance, is a fantastic actor and its nothing wrong if he is self assured on that front..
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paachaa

Thanks for this. I always had a doubt regarding Bhumi's struggles abd entitlement. I had earlier thought she was a normal girl from Mumbai but after your post found out her father was Maha's home and labour minister. 
But the search also resulted in reading about how Bhumi's mother protested for a tobacco man after Bhumi's dad's death..very emotional story..

Also didn't Bhumi post a pic of her BF on twitter sometime back? KJO was mum about that while he happily discussed about Patralekha..  I wonder if KJo want Bhumi to be open for future possible link ups at least hypothetically. ðŸ˜•