Comedy Crew

Posted: 5 years ago
bhumi won rapid fire she seemed to like alia more 
rajkumar gave better answers I feel

Originally posted by: lwrimaforever

Thanks for sharing this link😊

I'll add it to the main post😊

Show is also here :   ( Beware of few pop-ups, though ) 
http://www.yodesitv.info/koffee-with-karan-season-6-27th-january-2019-watch-online/

Off-topic : 

btw,...  some dirt cheap deals are going on from hotstar,.. I read people dicussing about  that,...

Excerpt : 

Folks, Hotstar has a new New Years deal for US customers. Usually, their subscription cost is $99.99/Annum but they are giving a 40% discount thus reducing the cost to $60. They are also offering a $50 Amazon gift Card to new subscribers! This pushes the cost down to $10/Annum!! Its a great deal. I subscribed recently and I've received the $50 Amazon Card via email.. Its legit.

Hotstar has good movies/program content and they have also tied up with Star to exclusively stream their channels ..

Source :  Post no. 8,  http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46172
Edited by Himalaya10 - 5 years ago
LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
KJo: Who in the industry would you dedicate this popular bollywood lyrics to - taarif karun kya uski jisne tumhe banaya 

Rajkummar Rao: Deepika

KJo: If you weren't dating Patralekha, indian celebrity you would love to take out on a dinner date?

Rajkummar Rao: Deepika Padukone
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Karan hosts the talk show so that he himself can talk πŸ₯±

Was it only me or anyone else felt that he was least interested in what Rajkumar had to say?πŸ˜• He kept giving him a compliment evry now and then like a lollipop and again switched to Bhumi, which was so weird.  I really wanted to hear that guy speak! 
After a while it was just him and Bhumi giggling over God knows what and poor Rajkumar was sitting there like "Why am I even here? "πŸ˜†
Edited by purple_shadoz - 5 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Bhumi was fine but am I the only one who feels like Rajkumar has an undertone and undercurrent arrogance ? Something is very offputting about him
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

I think Karan hosts the talk show so that he himself can talk πŸ₯±

Was it only me or anyone else felt that he was least interested in what Rajkumar had to say?πŸ˜• He kept giving him a compliment evry now and then like a lollipop and again switched to Bhumi, which was so weird.  I really wanted to hear that guy speak! 
After a while it was just him and Bhumi giggling over God knows what and poor Rajkumar was sitting there like "Why am I even here? "πŸ˜†

Bhumi is desperate to be Dharma princess. Doubg it since years
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Himalaya10

Show is also here :   ( Beware of few pop-ups, though ) 
http://www.yodesitv.info/koffee-with-karan-season-6-27th-january-2019-watch-online/

Off-topic : 

btw,...  some dirt cheap deals are going on from hotstar,.. I read people dicussing about  that,...

Excerpt : 

Folks, Hotstar has a new New Years deal for US customers. Usually, their subscription cost is $99.99/Annum but they are giving a 40% discount thus reducing the cost to $60. They are also offering a $50 Amazon gift Card to new subscribers! This pushes the cost down to $10/Annum!! Its a great deal. I subscribed recently and I've received the $50 Amazon Card via email.. Its legit.

Hotstar has good movies/program content and they have also tied up with Star to exclusively stream their channels ..

Source :  Post no. 8,  http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46172

99$ is the original price in the usa???.. . Thats crazy  .. . Thats like 7000 bucks... Ppl pay this much?? 

Just watched the show and found it a very slight above average,..  Or,.. kinda  so-so..

Naturally, there were no  cheesy sex related questions, for these two non-scandal-some persona, here,...

Never knew Bhoomi was a caste director before and ,...that was her main field,... Coz I don't see har as an actress that noticeable,.. In,  Dum laga ke,  she rocked due to story and its fatty-funny social life  character itself, and not that due to her that excellent acing part,...  ( Perhaps the generations  missed Tun-tun for  a long and hence  a little change was  inevitable and hence accepted,. )   In Toilet ek prem katha she was just ok, and not so acting wise ,  any utterly noticeable,.. Shubh mangal savdhan have not seen it yet,..

RR is also good for his acting part, his true skills in  low budget art cinemas,..  so fare he stays with low budget, sensible films which tests his acting skills,...  In Commercial cinema, or Rich family  roles and masala  multi-starrer films, people will throw him just like a rubbish,  in no time,...  Of his Langoor kind body-structure ! IMO whatever roles he is doing like in  Citylights,  and  in commercial films, languor kind of half-retarded, dim-wit boy's roles ( Queen ) he is fine with his acting ability, just like in recent " Stree,...   In Commercial films it will be just like watching,  Smita patil Nawaz, Irfan and Nana,... doing the role of Salman and SRK, where they can't fly,..  of  a manganous entry and knocking down 10s and  "fata poster nikla Hero  kinda aura and persona,... Is for sure not for, RR,  Irfan, Ayushyaman or Nawaz,..

Bhoomi can not work in art films so well, and in commercial films she can not match recent young acting ladies like, Alia,  Dipika, Anushka,  Pariniti, Shradhdha, Priyanka  or any, as she will lag behind all,...

RR is a good star who can act, provided he chooses his kind of roles, stories and such very carefully,.. just like Irfan and Nawaz does,...     Bhoomi will be forgotten soon,... just like,... Vaani Kapoor,...

Vicky is coming up  strong and with his height body and aura, he may put behind all these his era of new comers sooner, the way he is advancing,..., IMO. I just heard, he has stolen even SRK's one role,..

----------------

Originally posted by: bips

99$ is the original price in the usa???.. . Thats crazy  .. . Thats like 7000 bucks... Ppl pay this much?? 

( Yearly. )  - that's standard for minimal . I bet, PRIME labelled  ( very new shows and movies )  things may still not be included,.. 

All the services costs that easily,.. Netflix for two screens ( at least two persons in house can see diff. things )  or Amazon Prime or Hulu,..  also costs easily monthly 15 to 23+ dollars,.. monthly, few taxes may add to it,. 

Even dish Tv, Comcast / Verizon ( internet service providers )  have special Asian channel costs 14-20 bucks for that  monthly, provided you take other basic channels first,  as main requirements.. 

Amazon prime charges even few extra bucks, for few Asian "Prime" tagged  movies, specially,.. 

South Indians love   hotstar and yupptv, due to their regional, many southern channels,... 
 North Indian stays with,  when   movie is on Netflix /  Amazon,... few rent DVD from Indian stores,   and family watch on home's theater system,..( if you are in big city and  store guy has lots collection ) few even choose theater going to make special time for some big movies like Bahubali,.. 

PPL like me,  ( Sshh.. )  crack all thingies and  watch free, by sharing accounts from net friends,  and  by some other means like,   KODI,  VPNs,  Putlockers,  Leonflix,.. and few websites,..  Einthusan, Yodesi,...etc :) 

There was / is  a big underground half legal market of some boomboxes like JADOO, BOOM and few other boxes., you buy those paying 200-300+ dollars as one time free,... and it will bring  the Indian channels, which are discussed on I-F, free forever, no fee or tax thereafter,..  but they ban those,  back and forth and  on black-day, they are wiped out  of their signals receiving,..and you lose money,.. ! Lol. 

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Himalaya10

( Yearly. ) - that's standard for minimal . I bet, PRIME labelled ( very new shows and movies ) things may still not be included,..

All the services costs that easily,.. Netflix for two screens ( at least two persons in house can see diff. things ) or Amazon Prime or Hulu,.. also costs easily monthly 15 to 23+ dollars,.. monthly, few taxes may add to it,.

Even dish Tv, Comcast / Verizon ( internet service providers ) have special Asian channel costs 14-20 bucks for that monthly, provided you take other basic channels first, as main requirements..

Amazon prime charges even few extra bucks, for few Asian "Prime" tagged movies, specially,..

South Indians love hotstar and yupptv, due to their regional, many southern channels,...
North Indian stays with, when movie is on Netflix / Amazon,... few rent DVD from Indian stores, and family watch on home's theater system,..( if you are in big city and store guy has lots collection ) few even choose theater going to make special time for some big movies like Bahubali,..

PPL like me, ( Sshh.. ) crack all thingies and watch free, by sharing accounts from net friends, and by some other means like, KODI, VPNs, Putlockers, Leonflix,.. and few websites,.. Einthusan, Yodesi,...etc :)

There was / is a big underground half legal market of some boomboxes like JADOO, BOOM and few other boxes., you buy those paying 200-300+ dollars as one time free,... and it will bring the Indian channels, which are discussed on I-F, free forever, no fee or tax thereafter,.. but they ban those, back and forth and on black-day, they are wiped out of their signals receiving,..and you lose money,.. ! Lol.

Jaadu and other such boxes are useless.

Go with android box or firestick and install apks and kodi in it

I've one apk with all the channels, don't even use it because live tv sucks but have it anyway

Firestick or android box can be bought for less than $50Edited by adventurousman - 5 years ago