Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: shahiltherock

Dear Mod,

Few people specially Kuwaaridaayan, Rukhi, slumgod.., maha786,deadinside and ospraYZod are unnecessarily targetting/insulting/abusing/name calling to any newbie who so ever joins India forum and make any post. They are threatening and calling it as stalking and other things potraying it as if some one is doing heinous crime, when any newbie makes any post in their threads.

Few sad people like Rukhi is threatening of making real life of newbie as hell and to get them in police custody  with the vile agenda best known to them. To fill their despicable schema, they have opened a thread with title "Dear Mods" which itself shows how much attention hungry these bunches are 😆.

In recent history, they have violated BB forum rules and did not let any stone unturned, making Appreciation thread into cheap chit chat threads, full of BS. One person named OspraYZod target newbie's age/religion.

Many newbies are having humiliation and frustration by getting label by them as MIDs and qutting this forum. Recently It has been seen that few mods after complaining, removes the post but unnecessarily ban the newbie as per their preference of join that.

I request you to please look into the matter very seriously and stop the hidden agenda of these malicious felon person.

Thanking you

Shahil

Vijay have a look at this.

We want this TROLL to stay sway but has followed us on this thread aswell
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

🤣  The way you people named title of this thread and the way you people are making this serious thread as chat thread and crying desperately for intervention of Mr. Vijay, it itself shows how desperate you people are and go to any low for some cheap publicity. shame

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The seriousness of the issue has been emphasized very well here, and some excellent suggestions have been made too (I'm looking at you NP). So - it's not just complaints - but there's constructive initiative to combat this - speaks in and of itself how negatively and strongly this is affecting people, and it needs to be addressed.

Just a suggestion to add - in addition to newbies being restricted from PMing anyone until they've reached a certain number of posts, I would limit thier posting rights to 1 or max 2 posts a day - that should be enough time to gauge whether they're genuine or MIDs. There will of course be those that are on an MID marathon even with those limitations, but it's a start if it manages to curb this somewhat.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I am not very much aware about this MID harrassment issue this year. But going through your posts looks like this is very serious and you all have been targeted unnecessarily.
I recall I had just faced once during the very start of BB12 on DDT this MID issue and he/she started abusing me out of nowhere. I had simply chose to ignore then.

But if these MIDs are constantly stalking, attacking members personally openly on the forum then the admins/mods need to tackle this in a more stringent manner.

Sorry Rukhiji, for posting late.
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Dear Mod, 

Few people specially Kuwaaridaayan, Rukhi, slumgod.., maha786,deadinside and ospraYZod are unnecessarily targetting/insulting/abusing/name calling to any newbie who so ever joins India forum and make any post. They are threatening and calling it as stalking and other things potraying it as if some one is doing heinous crime, when any newbie makes any post in their threads. 

Few sad people like Rukhi is threatening of making real life of newbie as hell and to get them in police custody  with the vile agenda best known to them. To fill their despicable schema, they have opened a thread with title "Dear Mods" which itself shows how much attention hungry these bunches are 😆. 

In recent history, they have violated BB forum rules and did not let any stone unturned, making Appreciation thread into cheap chit chat threads, full of BS. One person named OspraYZod target newbie's age/religion.

Many newbies are having humiliation and frustration by getting label by them as MIDs and qutting this forum. Recently It has been seen that few mods after complaining, removes the post but unnecessarily ban the newbie as per their preference of join that.

I request you to please look into the matter very seriously and stop the hidden agenda of these malicious felon person.

Thanking you

Shahil

this thread is opened by me !!! ...👏
And dont forget u had trolled them first of all n I really dont think rukhi had ever said u anything ... 
U are after her blood like anything !! ... 
Same KD u had opened love threads now she become bully who dont like Newbies???
Who was proposing her again n again????
I can write more things ... its better u stop abusing them !!! What prob u have if they posting or chatting or anything u are jealous because u have post restrictions otherwise u will post n abuse more atleast they are doing harmless chatting not  abusing..anyone like u doing🤢
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Thank you for proving my point. The way you said shit about me and sree and the way you change your statement, your last lines suits it perfectly. Seems you have lots of experience in real life. Keep it up 😆

Mods and Vijay please dont ban this account. Find out where he lives, and best to throw him behind bars.

This is the lengths this member is going to. He has come here aswell to harrass us only because we are taking a stand.

You might be slow learner, but it is not necessary that every is so..Few are very fast learner too. And it is not necessary that if one is newbie at India Forum so they are newbies at all other forum, they might be mod to other forum and knows even better than old member here about forum things, isnt it?

Well newbies open id they join some discussion forums ! .. 
Not go after  members and particular groups of friends😳
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

What do you call stalking, as dukhi rukhi too accused newbie like that? Should any newbie ask a kind permission from TM or any person to post their opinion? Or is it rukhi's private home and someone is invading her poor privacy?

Seems, nowdays when girls dont have any other charge for fulfilling their vicious agenda against a male then they start crying stalking and other BS. Rukhi is threatning as if police is in her hand 🤣. Get a life babe.

Well if we do not want you to post amongst us then that means you are a troll and you are causing problems.

Laughing icon gives your real ID away.

Dont worry Vijay has all the details.

And yes cyber crime people to put people like you in jail.

I only need to report your active accounts if Admin dont do it. 

See, I still adore you, you know why? Because you never stopped to any low to put down/insult any person. I know all those death wishes were only prank for masti. But the way rukhi started her vile morcha and started threatening newbie for police custody etc etc... 😆 I know the reason behind it. poor was unable to answer my dream question and the very next day started to target me. I laugh at her tiny brain's thinking. And KD, this so called daayan is marketing and advertising the link of this thread and Pming everyone like maniac, shows how desperate she has become for some cheap publicity. God help her😆

🤢...🤢!!
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
This isnt about a male or female agenda. This is about MIDs coming on threads to harrass members.
When a newbie is acting like a troll what do you expect us to do. Sit back and read noonsense or just runaway. This is not going to happen

VIJAY AND MODS you can see for yourself of the harrassment going on here. I can assure  you it gets even worse on normal threads.

This is a suggestion and comments thread we are asking for justice. He has come here to chase us away so we runaway and forget about this issue.