Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

This member has also opened threads on me and DG too but at the time all thought it was some harmless fun and laughed it off. But then he resorted to this type of harassment and abuse along with sending hate/threat pms.

This is no longer funny or amusing whatever way one looks at it.

Some action has to be taken to stop this type of harassment, bullying and abuse.

I know I still remember those abusive threads /posts... but I dont talk abt it..I dont like to play a victim
I just want newbies to get banned from PM's !!! ... as when I was newbie I didn't even knew abt pm unless I Become a senior member I started to know IF slowly slowly ...!! I m sure most of newbie don't have idea abt pm except mids..
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I would like to thank everyone who came and made a comment on here to support this issue of ours...Very much appreciated and i hope we get some results this time round. Even if it takes time this issue needs to be dealt with asap.
I would like to thank the mods who have responded back to me ...Thank you for your support.

Edited by Rukhi - 5 years ago
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Dear Vijay and Mods,
As you can see the MID or newbie or whatever he calls himself i couldnt care less tbh, has also turned up here stalking KDs posts and started his harrassment, is there anymore proof and comments that need to be made for you to take action ????

His own personal statement you can see below on the other thread that he himself made the fake Rukhi ID to abuse me and harrass me thinking i will leave quietly without making any noise.

I would like to let everyone on this thread know i will keep on complaining and keep at it until something is done. I will not let this one go.
I have no issues with newbies but my issue is with bullies and harrassers who force innocent members to leave this forum due to constant hate and trolling agenda.

To the harrasser who has come here to troll, do as much as you can tolerate, because once karma comes and strikes you, you will have a tough time dealing with it.
Think about what your doing and is it all worth it, Because i wont let this one go so easily as its not about me anymore.

Edited by Rukhi - 5 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This troll acting like a Saint after sending numerous abusive PMs to many of us. I m amazed with the audacity of this person to shift the blame on the victims with a straight face . Good for you this is a virtual portal. Had he done something like that real world, ab tak zutte aur chappal ki dukan kholke baitha hota.
145665 thumbnail
There should be restriction in having these people nto being able to create another ID, they create a fake name and then use it to their advantage. They think they can call anyone anything and then try to make excuses for it,they threaten people and try to show their power , but are cowards to actually attack with their real ID. I personally feel the admin needs to take an action and suspend them forever form coming on the forum as they continue to pass derogatory comments and they pretend to be innocent.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

This troll acting like a Saint after sending numerous abusive PMs to many of us. I m amazed with the audacity of this person to shift the blame on the victims with a straight face . Good for you this is a virtual portal. Had he done something like that real world, ab tak zutte aur chappal ki dukan kholke baitha hota.

For cyberbulling and harrassment he would be in jail if the cyber crime team track him down.

There is a law against this type of harrassment.

Gumnaam saab did say Rukhi and KD have an agenda, i would say he is damn right there, we do have an agenda to fight against online harrassment, trolling and bullying. If that means we need to take him down with it then so be it. I wont feel bad at all.
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lets just be fair here, Vijay. I know, you have tons of site maintenance and you have been working on new site but this is one of the serious topics. i have been attacked by the same guy, we all visit this place to have good chillin time with our friends but there is this sick guys who just cant resist himself when they see, people having fun. He will come and ruin it for us.
My opinion as normal member, this is the thing you need to do- I would like to have PMs from the ones who are on my friendlist only. I would never give permission to a newbie to invade my personal space by PMing me.
MIDs have taken over forum these days. I tell you, 99% of newbies are MIDs, Only 1% of these are genuine & real. I dont want any newbie PMing me for now. Please do the one change asap.
Its funny, On internet, you can be anything you want, but some people choose to be stupid harassers.
Deadinside thumbnail
From time to time, we have reported newbies sending abusive PMs. Its not the first time we had to face this kind of bullying & harassing by mids.
Well, I had expected some serious action from vijay regarding it but i am disappointed that it's still the same even after raising the issue so many times.
Edited by Deadinside - 5 years ago
Deadinside thumbnail
Vijay bhai ki praja sukhi nhi hai mids ki wajah se, Praja sukhi toh desh (IF) sukhi. Pehle praja sukhi karo, baaki saare irrelevant & relevant kaam baad main.
Deadinside thumbnail
Rukhi sukhi, Jo sukhi thi. Woh bhi rukhi dukhi ho gayi. I have never seen her getting affected like this before. She handles it pretty well. Infact, Every girl knows how to deal with mids here. Lekin ab paani sar ke upar chala gaya hai. We are on 7th page of this topic so i expect vijay to give darshan now with some good news atleast.