Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I have seen many facing this problem and thankful that I'm not a victim of this. I hope this issue is looked into. Please IF do something about this as this is getting very serious thank you.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Doc Hippo-There was no love.It was all a cover-up an agenda to harrass members in the name of love.
If there really was love then they wouldn't have abused and given threats on pms.And with these MIDs there's a pattern-they declare love one minute and the next they resort to abuse and harassment regardless of whether others have got abusive with them or not. What sort of love is this??

I have been trolled and harrsassed the whole season and not just me, quite a number of members have had to face the same type of abuse and harassment not just on forum threads but threats on pms too. I got pms telling me to stay in my aukaat otherwise I will regret and my life will be made a misery and much much more nasty, vile abusive stuff.

I never made a hoo haa out of it before and just ignored. But it's gone too far now that a number of other members have also had to face the same.

I think we all are aware that run of the mill trolls do alot of stupidity online just to get their kicks and sadistic pleasure, but this type of trolling is not funny or amusing in any way. This isn't normal. 
I really think this person/s needs help.

The site Admins really do need to come up with policies that will safeguard their users from this type of abuse, bullying and harrasment. 

Just banning from an IP isn't the answer as they always find a way to come back. 

Vijay and his team here should think about taking these MID issues to cybercrimes. If they themselves haven't got the means/sources to deal with it then help of the law/higher authorities should be sought. 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Creative Minds

While we are at it, Just wanted to ask Vijay, Can I get an article on this? *my 1 min of fame* ðŸ˜†
BB contestant Priyank Sharma took my name and acknowledged me in the interview conducted by your staff.

Here's the proof -

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
😆 as usual Vijjay bhai or higher DT now concerned about this
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KunwaariDaayan

@Doc Hippo-There was no love.It was all a cover-up an agenda to harrass members in the name of love.

If there really was love then they wouldn't have abused and given threats on pms.And with these MIDs there's a pattern-they declare love one minute and the next they resort to abuse and harassment regardless of whether others have got abusive with them or not. What sort of love is this??

I have been trolled and harrsassed the whole season and not just me, quite a number of members have had to face the same type of abuse and harassment not just on forum threads but threats on pms too. I got pms telling me to stay in my aukaat otherwise I will regret and my life will be made a misery and much much more nasty, vile abusive stuff.

I never made a hoo haa out of it before and just ignored. But it's gone too far now that a number of other members have also had to face the same.

I think we all are aware that run of the mill trolls do alot of stupidity online just to get their kicks and sadistic pleasure, but this type of trolling is not funny or amusing in any way. This isn't normal. 
I really think this person/s needs help.

The site Admins really do need to come up with policies that will safeguard their users from this type of abuse, bullying and harrasment. 

Just banning from an IP isn't the answer as they always find a way to come back. 

Vijay and his team here should think about taking these MID issues to cybercrimes. If they themselves haven't got the means/sources to deal with it then help of the law/higher authorities should be sought. 

Dayaan itne ghussay mein...aur itni serious

Please dont be disheartened. i cant see u in such pain. u and all the girls are so sweet and innocent ..u dont deserve to be serious like that when all u girls want is normalcy

mods please do something...these are serious issues. 

my song dedication

Kuch kariae
Kuch kariae
Pura forum bole
hai, kuck kariae

Kuch kariae
Kuch kariae
Ab hamara khoon khaule, 
aab, kuck kariae

Ho ab zid na pakriye 
Maariay ye Mariyae
Ho ab zid na pakriye 
Maariay ye Mariyae

Chak de oh chak de vijay bhaaya

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApfYfOB9vW0[/YOUTUBE]

@bhayya was use for rhyme purpose..i am 84 so  doubt he will be my bhayya lol
Edited by Dr.Hippopotamus - 5 years ago
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hello Vijay and Mods,

Cyber bullying is a very serious issue against which no tolerance can be shown. India forums is a place where people from different age groups many of whom are children and teens come together and make this place what it is today. Unfortunately, many incidents of abuse through new accounts have taken place here since forever. For how long are the members supposed to tolerate this? Please give a response and ensure adequate safeguards against this. Many members have already provided great suggestions. Kindly take notice of this issue with utmost urgency. 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I support you in this.

Harassment is a big no no and something needs to be done about it.

Solidarity from me too.

Mods, please do something about this.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

Dayaan itne ghussay mein...aur itni serious

Please dont be disheartened. i cant see u in such pain. u and all the girls are so sweet and innocent ..u dont deserve to be serious like that when all u girls want is normalcy

mods please do something...these are serious issues. 

my song dedication

Kuch kariae
Kuch kariae
Pura forum bole
hai, kuck kariae

Kuch kariae
Kuch kariae
Ab hamara khoon khaule, 
aab, kuck kariae

Ho ab zid na pakriye 
Maariay ye Mariyae
Ho ab zid na pakriye 
Maariay ye Mariyae

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApfYfOB9vW0[/YOUTUBE]

@bhayya was use for rhyme purpose..i am 84 so  doubt he will be my bhayya lol

No Doc I'm not serious as in serious serious lol,but serious that a stop needs to be put to this type of harassment.
I don't care for what's been said to me and I can take it. I've seen so much of the dark side in life so not much affects this Daayan. But it's not just a question of me. Alot of others have faced the same too. Not all can handle and fear for their safety just incase something gets back to them in their RL. And it's pretty understandable why people would be afraid. 

Thanks for ur support in this matter  Doc, really appreciate it. 

Thanks to everyone else too for taking the time out to raise your voice on this matter!

PS:What I like about u Doc is that u make light of any given situation.Very much like myself lol. So thanks on vijay bhaiyya's behalf for the song dedication. ðŸ˜³

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Even till now this MID is roaming around freely posting away.
Why isn't this account banned yet?
I know its a stupid question to ask since they will only come back with a barrage of more MIDs, but still!!

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maine ye issue face kiya .. 2 or 3 MIDs.. followed me everywhere n bullied me..
kind of words they use is very demeaning...

mainly ye hotha hai jab unka fav aur humara fav diff hai..

Mere friends n Mods helped me a lot this season... otherwise coming to forum was difficult..Thanks to both Mods and friends.

Par ek better solution ki zaroorath hai.. so that this issue does not happen in the first place..

Thank u Rukhi and Nathu for this initiative.