Edited by Rashi0812 - 5 years ago
Ashhii thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for the pm..
It"s a really very nice concept.. looking further for interesting chapters
Samainamylove thumbnail
I loved this update .it's a different concept and I appreciate it with my whole heart. Seems like Vishakha and Bobby are good characters here, but still I can't digest them being so polite.🤢😆I'm very much excited to know sameers reaction after seeing Naina. would love to read further. Thanks for pm.

lots of love to you.❤️❤️❤️

Shrutikamal thumbnail
Looks interesting , Sameer is hilarious 😆 . Please continue and pm me please 
Priya2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting concept. 
Naina is a small town girl. Vishakha and Somani as positive characters. Let's see how Sameer shapes up to be.

Please update soon. 
silentredr89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Note - 

Hello everyone,

Thanks a lot for the overwhelming response..I was travelling this week so due to network problems i wasn't able to reply all. 

I am still on my vacation, but would update the next part by Sunday .

Hope to get the same response as the story proceeds.

Love to all 

Tanya

Edited by tanya119 - 4 years ago
silentredr89 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Part - 1

Before snatching away the blanket, sameer by instinct switched off the lights first.
And as the cover got off the face, naina's eyes clicked open in fear, sensing the darkness and someone's presence, she was about to scream when a hand covered her mouth.

Her gaze got fixed on the shiny vase which was swinging in air as if the person was about to hit her with that. She closed her eyes tightly, assuming that her family has traced her and now her life is over. But some clattering sound made her open the eyes, and she found the vase being placed on the side table.

As sameer uncovered the face, the light coming from window gave him view of a girl whose eyes were lined with fear. And he could easily say that she was going to scream,  so he immediately covered her mouth. He observed her scared face, and as her eyes drifted to the vase, he quickly placed it on the side table, sensing that it was of no use.

In confusion, her eyes now shifted to the person's face and the slight visibility assured her that it was not someone from her family.

Sameer's one leg was on the edge of bed, near her waist while his upper body was leaning on her, his one hand on the back of bed for support and the other still covering her mouth.

Naina was tightly clutching to the blanket, her mind blank for giving any reaction. Fringes slightly covering the face, while her long tresses were scattered on the pillow.

When her terror sticken eyes met his, he asked in a threatening tone "tum kon ho or mere ghar mei kya kar rahi ho?"
After a few seconds he again asked "bolo varna.." he trailed off when he saw that she was signalling something with her eyes. He looked at the way and realised his hand placed on her mouth.

Slightly embarrassed, he lifted off his hand, and naina's hand involuntary pushed him away. Sitting on the bed, she tried to cover herself as much as she could.

Sameer looked at her annoyed, "tum.. Tum kon ho?" she stammered.
"oh wow! Mera sawal mujse hi" and he started to stride towards her.

"dekho.. M.. Mere paas matt aao.." she tried to turn onn the bedside lamp, but the switch slipped from her shivering hand again and again. Some old memories making way in her mind, and her face turing pale.

Sameer noticed all this and stopped there only.
" acha okay relax. Mai yahi hu."
He tried to handle this matter sensibly.

But the terrifying flashbacks made naina miserable and she was not able to say anything.

"please jao yahan se.. Please.."she started crying, covering herself more. Her voice equal to a plead.

Somewhere sameer felt responsible of her this condition. "fine.. Iam going.. Iam going" and he stepped back and straight away headed to his parents room.

As soon as he left the room,naina quickly got off the bed and locked the door. She hurriedly turned on the lights and ran to the bed. She weeped uncontrollably, the flashbacks haunting her to the core. She badly needed someone to console her. But she knew that it was of no use. She had yearned for a comforting hand in various phases from her childhood, but it was just a wish that never came true.

Sameer knocked the door continously, till Vishaka opened it with a confusing look.
"sameer..beta kya hua.. Sab kuch theek hai na"
"mom guestroom mei yeh ladki kon hai?" sameer asked on point.
Vishakha's expression turned into concern one.
"tumhe kaise pta. ". .
Vishaka almost slapped her forehead when sameer told her everything.
" yeh kya kiya tune..".confusion clouded his eyes as he looked at his dad who had come to the door.

Bobby asked him to come inside and explained what all happened. The revelation made sameer shock and annoyed at the same time." what the hell! Aap aise kaise kisi ko bi ghar le aenge. Agar uski family dangerous hui toh?" he blurted off.

"sameer tumhe nahi pta uski kya halat thi uss time. Or tum keh rahe ho itni raat ko akele chor aata use beech raaste mei" bobby asked in disbelief. This immediately led sameer to the flashback of her pleading cries.

"sameer aaj jo hona tha vo hogya. But please tum usse kuch matt kehna. Vo pehle hi bohat dari hui hai" said vishakha. Sameer just nodded and left the room.

"bobby mai naina se milkar aau?"
"nahi vishakha. Abhi rehnedo, kal subah dekhte hai"

The next day, sameer noticed the special treatment being given to the girl. Even breakfast was served in her room. And from the time his mom had woken up,she had just sticked to the girl's room.

Mixed thoughts were running in his mind. On one side, he was annoyed at the amount of trust being showered on a stranger while on the other side her pleads were ringing in his mind, which made him feel genuinely concerned for her.
He was not satisfied with what his dad had told. Though he wasn't able to see her face completely, but her eyes and cries were conveying something else.

He shoved off those thoughts , and decided to spend his time with munna and pandit instead of wondering about a SMALL VILLAGE GIRL.

On the other hand, vishakha was shocked to see naina's swollen eyes. Naina was all quite, and didn't answer any question asked by her. Vishaka realised that she had still not overcame the last night's incident and decided to give her some time to get back to normal.
After a lot of tries and insistence, naina had the breakfast and again drifted off to sleep.
The whole day she was bed ridden and didn't spoke anything.

When Vishakha talked about it with sameer. He shrugged it off. "mom usko yahan rakhne ka decision apka hai. Please muje ismei involve matt kijiye". Although he was worried at the back of his mind but he dismissed it stating it as a result of the last night's confrontation.

The next day, 6am.

Naina woke up before everyone and sneaked out of the room. She was clad in one of the suit given by Vishaka. As she climbed down the stairs, her eyes caught the attention of newspaper lying on the table. After glancing around and being sure that no one is there, she picked it up and started reading it.

When she was engrossed in it, Vishaka came out of the room and was surprised seeing her there.
"naina.." she called out softly. Naina immediately dropped the newspaper and turned around to face her.

"arey darr kyu gayi. Bohat acha laga tumhe yahan dekhkr. Aao baitho" and she made her sit.
"v.. Vo.. Aunty m.. Mai toh bas.." she tried to reason her presence.
"its okay beta. Mai toh khush hu ki tum room se bahar toh aay. Breakfast bana du?" she said and lightly traced her hair away from her face.

Naina's lips curved into a courteous smile and she nodded. This gave vishakha a hope that she now might be in a condition to answer her questions.
As she got up to go to kitchen, naina decided to go back to her room. But vishakha ordered her to freshen up and do the breakfast with them only.
Though naina tried to decline but vishakha didn't relent.

When naina left,vishakha looked at what she was reading and was astonished to find that it was an english newspaper. And the way she was reading it, it seemed that she was understanding it all.
She clearly remembered that bobby had told her that she was a small village girl, so this information came as a surprise to her.

"mummy please sone do na" sameer said covering his face with the blanket when vishakha pulled off the curtains.
"uth jao sameer. Breakfast bi ready hai"
Sameer took a quick look at the watch. "mom abi bas 8 baje hai. Itni jaldi kyu.."
"beta kabi kabi jaldi bi uth jana chahiye" answered vishakha not wanting to reveal the real reason while sameer moaned in annoyance.
"chalo get up" and she went away to check if naina had got ready.

When sameer was climbing down the stairs, he saw someone sitting at the dinning table, and his mom slicing the fruits. Though her back was visible, the neatly tied braid gave him the answer that it was the same girl. He now understood why his mom has arranged this early breakfast.
"wow! Ab yeh ghar isske hisaab se chalega... Behenji" he murmured.

He quickly made his way towards the enterance and Without even giving a glance to them, he announced to his mother that he is going to have breakfast with munna.
Vishaka tried to stop him while naina looked at the retreating figure of a guy whom she assumed to be the same person who had came in the room that night.

(Apologies if it turned out to be boring. Since its just a start,  i know the interest would build up slowly. But please give your valuable feedback.) 

Edited by tanya119 - 4 years ago
sadhikasamaina thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was good
he is concerned for her
I don't know why but I think there is a mystery which I find here in Naina
chlo dekhte hain aage kya kya hota hain
Shinku18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for the next one..