Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

James12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Chapter 5

(Lost in thought I didn't realized , when my friend Oliver call for me . But then he always had to come up with unique style, to get my attention so here he put his Stinky sock. ugh near my nose damn him and still he have gut, to stretch my name and yell huh no wonder i don't take him seriously). 

"Alex Aleeeexxxxx what the hell is wrong with you"? Dammit"!... 

"woo what the hell", "why you need to put that stinky thing near me"?.." huh"!

"well you acted like deaf from past five minutes, what you wanted me to do then"? huh you won't listen, you won't say anything. "Don't know in which world you stay lost nowadays" and what's up with your stupid smile now"!...

"The smile you just refer as stupid is most of the time reason of girls lost heart", "you know so dare you say about my smile"!..." more ever why were you disturbing me then"? I mean calling me out"!...

"whatever pleased you", " now answer me". "Did you get in argument with that men"?" there"....

"which one you are talking about"? "we met many when we were out"!.

"Don't act like innocent you and I we both know"! "How evil you can be and I know you are the one"!.. "who argue with that Swearing men"!.... even make all customer leave from his shop.....  

"Oh well you know what mate I don't get "!.... "when you know everything then "!..."why to waste time in Asking anyway"...

"It's been just two week and already you started", "getting involve with people issue"!. "Who are none to us why "?huh "why you have to act like Social activist"!... "when you aren't Damn"!.... 

"Simple I ain't Social Activist", "but  I am human who act for his own damn sanity". By helping other instead of bloody Publicity!...."more ever you know I can't see any bad happening"," before me by acting like ignorant  jerk"!...

"None can argue with the result of winning with you"!... "but you know what once a wise men had told, don't see bad, don't hear bad and don't speak bad..."I think he might have said this keeping", people like you in mind"!...

"Well you should told this to one", "who actually have gut to bear bad". "Then  see the result of this so called wise men word" yourself by getting beat up"!....

"Can't you take me seriously for once"?..

"I can mate if you are serious enough to taken seriously"!...."But guess what that's not gonna happen so nope"!.. I can't"!...

"ugh nothing could be done of you"!..."but where were you lost"?.." when I was yelling like Insane at you"!...

"Not the first one to say"!..."And I was lost no where", "I was just measuring the limit of your insanity"...

"youuuu".... 

(having enough of our banter he jump on me. And we both end up on floor and started to beat each other. By punching the scene could be refer as romantic, if instead of him a girl would over me.  But now if anyone saw us like this , then definitely we might get to earn a impression before people. Of being well won't complete smart people guess it).

"hey you stop damn ouch"!..."get of me  I am straight for heaven sake"!..

"Alex Oliver we"...."shit what the hell are you both"!.." oh my  I thought you guys are straight"...

"Shut up Evan we are it's just",  "we were fighting nothing else"

(I spoke by getting up and helping Oliver to get up as well, we both started Dusting our Dress. after getting satisfied by our look , I looked at Evan and Issac , who just come up with our Bag's). 

"I can see that but"! "why you both were fighting anyway"?...

"He helped that Kid"!.. who got slapped and punch by the owner", of that tea Stall we visited"!.."I just don't get why he have to get involved wit other's matter and get himself in trouble.

"Oh but  I don't get"!.." what's there to fight about"?..."more ever you both are childhood buddies"!.." if you guys don't know the answer of it"," then how anyone else can do"?... 

"Nothing important let's leave", "for class or we will be late"!...

"Right but don't forget we have", "Motorbike race at evening 8"!..

(I just nodded in agreement and we continue, walking towards our class. We were half way to get in our class, when I saw her that singer girl, who is being in my mind. From the day since i saw her there before me at end of corridor, she was chatting with her friends. Clad in red color collared sleeveless plain top, Light brown Jeans , black color toe free flat sandals but this time her hair were left open. I didn't realized that I stopped, in my track while watching her. Until someone shook my by shoulder).

"Mind getting in class"?"what's wrong with you"? "come on move damn"!..

(I look at Oliver can't let me, be in peace for few minute. But instead of speaking anything i nodded, but when I look back at her. she was nowhere at my sight . what the how it's even possible, She disappeared just in few second. oh no she was even there, or i just imagine her to be here. Hell with Xavier and his damn bet I will go insane. Stepping in Class all the head turn to our way. It's not like we mind the attention,  but in-fact it's thrilled us further , I mean come on who will mind the, attention of people anyway. All enjoy unless you are shy and defiantly introvert, who will like to let their presence shown by the number of antecedence. And Brain and rest of time will like live, like some secret agent. Who will failed in their task if they got to be noticed. Flashing small smile to everyone, we made our way to last bench. And after settling in we glance around and found many head are still turn on our way).

"Alex my hair are set well right"!..

"Hey is there anything on my face"!..

"Stop fretting like kid", "you both are looking cool", "After all you are my friend guys"!...

"whatever"!..

"Be Quit guys sir is here"!..

(Listening Issac I look at front then Saw, sir stepping in class with one book and cell. He kept them on table and let his gaze, run around for fraction of seconds in class, all the student got up, eventually I had to get up as well. Then i tried hard not to chuckle the way, everyone wished good morning Sir, like 5 year old kids in rhyme way . Had me bite my cheek to prevent myself from burst out laughing. Anyway Sir seems "So tired already fine won't annoy him today. On my first day itself though, I open my book on random page. And look at him but to my annoyance, he started asking for introduction.  hell we gonna waste our time telling our name, which we won't remember next day itself. Don't take me as nerd I am way better then them. I sigh the day gonna be long then, leaning back on chair I just started scrolling. On my cell to check massage ,sent by my friends and family members. All of them were going on introducing themselves with full name after my friends cheeky introduction my turn come). 

"Alex Sebastian Harris", 19 year old "from Aussie capital Canberra"! ...with time everyone will know me", "more then I introduced myself today". "So let's time be a good judge for me"!..

(I knew it I sound arrogant but that's how I am. I achieved nothing in my life yet, to rant about on the first place. yeah I am good in Photography, which is my passion apart from football and Motorbike car races. But they needn't to know it from me yet. I sat back after getting nod by Sir. And from here our headache start as the class went long for more then 45 minutes. It was really boring then hectic though. But I didn't mind anyway guess what, I never knew my favorite Subject Law of tort. Could be this boring for me at least. but more the student loss of interest in studying I  find sir uninterested in teaching. Great that's not how I expected my class to go.  I don't like introduction but today from students; introduction the subject of study was introduction of Laws of tort which will be on three part's Definition, Nature and Scope. Seriously to much intro had me headache, already being on back bench I was near to window , I glance out and saw few boys playing football. oh how i wished to join them

"I know how much you love to get", "the honor to be out of class". "But not on first day itself mate", "pay attention in here  damn"!..

"I find the idea to receive the honor", to be out of class more pleasing ","then sitting here and get bore Oliver"!...

"First time even I agree", "but not on mood to act on". "first day first class itself"!...

"Alex Harris get up"!..  

(great so sir didn't saw my friend , speaking to me but he caught me speaking to them huh. wait we weren't speaking, we were whispering though. nevertheless I look at my friend they look down and smiled, I will make them pay for sure).

"Alex are you even listening", "what i am saying"?...

"Yes sir I am", of-course I can answer the Question very well"!. 

"Good then answer me", "The three main essential Constituents of tort are"!...

Wrong full act ,Legal Damage And Legal Remedy Sir.

(Now don't ask me to define them on Board, As I will be screws then. As I can define Wrongful act Legal Damage not Legal Remedy.  And to my good luck the class got over sir sighed and dismiss us. we all walked out of Class and check our schedule, our next class gonna be Psychology good at least. I can have fun there though, Law of tort and psychology are my favorite after Eco Law went boring, i want Psychology interesting for sure. Or else I will end up bunking my next class. which gonna be English-Lit and last).

"Hey guys you here", "come sit with us". "for Snack break"!

"Where were you yesterday mate"!..."we were hoping to have football match." "but you didn't arrive"!....

"well nothing serious I was just", "busy babysitting my sister"!..

"Oh alright" "but you are coming", "for race right"!

"yup  i am but guys any plan after college", "if there is none then". "Would you guys mind to accompany us for movie"?...

(Before I could say anything Ivan, Issac and Oliver cheered up and said yes for Movie without even knowing which one is it. I then saw Neil looking dreamily at left side , what'a the matter to check I take a look. At the way he was looking, got to see a Chubby 4,2 feet short girl, walking towards Canteen pay counter way. while checking her cell. She was clad in short pink plain top white Capri Jeans with black flat shoe on. Oh so she is the reason he don't look at other girl not bad).

"Neil done checking her out ", "it's our time to take your leave"!...

"Oh no no I wasn't checking out anyone"!..

"well if you say so"!...

"well I will tease you back", "when you fell now it's your time so enjoy"!...

"I walk carefully so I can't fall mate". "but you dream on though",  as none can make me fell"!...

"You know what fall I talked about", so don't act innocent with me"!...

"Oh trust me i act anything but innocent though", "don't know why people get under impression", "of me acting innocent"!...

(with this i let out a chuckle ,while smirking at him. which make him glare at me but, Then we all head back to our next class. However this time the teacher, was present in class already. But before we could seek permission, we got push by few guys by back. And end after stepping in class, And after stepping in there left no use, of seeking permission either. so we just made our way to last bench again. The rest of the day passed like this, after college we thought we could end up at movie hall, but no luck and we had to head back at hostel. As in last Neil again got busy but it was good for us as well. As we could get to take rest  till race time).

"I am just gonna retire to bed"!...

"As expected by you always"!..

"Shut up not my fault if you are Enemy of sleep"!...

( I rolled my eye and walked to my bed took my I-pad and started watching videos to kill the time. but soon a video played before me, which make me drift back to dark phase of life. A black page of my life which, I teared apart yet couldn't erase it from my life. No matter how much I try).

"You need to talk with him, "he isn't willing to visit school anymore"!...

"He is kid belle"!

"But he isn't like rest of kids in the world"! "who throw tantrum at the, thought of visiting school"! 

"Alright heart  I will talk, with him"!.. Anything more"?

"When will you comeback"? "Sebastian"! ...

"Soon very soon"!

"Hope your this very soon , don't take another month"!.."As it's already six, month you left"!

"Hope for best Belle ,now gotta go. Will have word with my, troublesome chap later"! love you belle"! take care"!...

"Love you to, "Sebastian"!..

(The call was short but shown enough, how concern the mother was here, about her son sudden change of behavior. Alas the notice wasn't enough, action was needed here . As the reason behind her son denial, to visit school wasn't something, to stay ignorant about).

Edited by James12 - 5 years ago
James12 thumbnail

"Oh my baby , what happen"? you look dull"!

(Getting out of car Isabelle, walked towards her son Alex. Who was standing near the Iron gate, waiting for his mother calmly. And noticing the dull look of him, immediately the mother in her become concern, for her son well being and she inquired worriedly, by hugging him from side). 

"oh nothing to worry about", "Mrs Harris"! "he just didn't Score", good in math today".

(Instead from Alex, she got answered by His, Math professor from behind. Which startled her a bit , but then she turn back and greet him. With genuine smile on face, by forwarding her hand to shake with him)

"Oh Greeting", "Mr Taylor"! 

"Greeting"! "Mrs Harris"! And Alex my boy it's to early, "for you to fret about marks"!

(She smiled at the Professor concern for her son. And felt guilty to accuse him, on the basis of her son Complain. Even when he did nothing sort of wrong, at least in her and everyone eye, he proved to be doing nothing wrong. So not knowing what to do , she was about to turn her attention to Alex, to encourage him and cheer him up. But her attention got demanded, by her  daughter Ayla. who come with her elder sis Alice and hugged her tightly. And inform her excitingly, about her good score in math).

"Mum I got Star in Math"! sir gift me cookie as prize"!

"Really awe"! "my baby girl is so smart Love you"!.

"me to mommy"

(She chuckled lightly at her daughter shyness, at the confession she love her mother to. Then she look at Mr Taylor ,who smiled and walked away. While she made her way to car ,with Ayla in arm and Alex, Alice walking behind her .After getting getting in car comfortably ,she start riding the car to home and on the way).

"Mommy I have to Visit Scarlet", "today can you took me there"?...

"Of course Alice at", "what time though"?...

"At evening 3 mommy"!...

"Okay I will"!...

(Smiling at her daughter, then turn and glance at Alex. Who unlike any day stayed, silent this behavior of him increased her worries, ten fold so she inquired again).

"Alex baby don't worry", next time you will score good to", "you know I love you"!...

"I Know mommy and I love you to"!..

"Did you had your lunch"?

"no"! 

"why not"? 

"Sir call me that's why"!

'At lunch time"? 

"yes"! "Mommy I don't wanna go school anymore"!

"And why you don't want to go their"?

"I don't like it"! he hurt me mommy, he isn't good guy "!

(Belle sigh at her son same rant, about his math professor. she was now left annoyed and unlike, previously she didn't say anything further. Just continue driving which made Alex, Aware this time his mother not gonna give any heed to his words. He stayed silent and miss the, protective warmth of his father).

"I will be back soon my boy", "just don't trouble mommy okay"! can you do that for me"!.

"Trouble mommy yeah i can"!

"Alex" "I am saying not to do that"! 

"Oh okay but but daddy", I trouble these two devil", "not mommy"!.

"I know"! "so I am telling you not to", trouble them either okay"!

"But you talk about, mommy not them"!

"Alex"  "I did now"!

"It's unfair I ,don't agree with it"!

"Don't you want me, to come back Soon"!

"I um I do bu..."!

"Then be good lad study properly, have meal on time, don't give hard time, to mommy and your sister's okay"!

"OK"! 

"That's like my good boy"! "And remember what, I teach you about, being out"! "YELL... RUN... TELL"! 

"Yeah I do"!

(Hiding his head between his knees, by sitting on stair of home the boy sobbed. When he knew none gonna heard him, he recall the word of his daddy which he said, before leaving for six month. The sweet kisses the slight ruffling on hair, he got shower by him when he left. he just sobbed recalling them, even though he have his mommy by his side, he can't tell no one anymore not after , what he got warned about today at school).   

"he yell but none come to help" 

"he run but the path lead him to slap"

"he tell but none believe it, thinking it's crap"

(Hearing loud yell I open my eyes and look up, Saw Oliver is calling me I shook my head. Get off from bed take water bottle, drink some then heard him speaking I rolled my eyes and didn't said anything I was bit stunned how a mere video led me back to the time i wanted to forget whoever said was wise and right for sure Kid's aren't strong enough. to protect themselves. That's why God had bless them, with parents who shower them, with love and care. But unfortunately sometimes even, they aren't enough to protect them. From the psychopath sadist monster's live in the world).

"Someone was calling me sleepy head", then who slept like bull now"!.. huh

"Done with your taunt shall we leave now"?

(he nodded and we walked out of our room , after getting ready on White Tee over black pant white sport shoe , we reach at Stadium entrance from where the race gonna start. the craze was to much here  as well. And it's first time I am participating in Indian I mean in another nation Sport even. Motor-Bike race which is held by Senior Of my UNI. More ever I wanted to win at any cost ,after all it's a matter of pride. More ever I don't want to let down those, who put faith on another nation Guy. For such a strong sport even of Bike race. I know it's just a damn Game but for me Bike race is anything but a damn game it's my passion on first place itself. Reaching at Stadium Entrance from where the, Race gonna start I wore the Motorbike race Leather Jacket. which had Sliver and black color combination over and on the back in a circle , Number 3 was designed on).

"Three huh  I want to come at Number one position"!.. "no matter what number is wrote here though".

(After getting it on I wore my Helmet it's black, no wonder i like Black but sometime to much Black . Pissed me off as well while to my sheer despair, I had got bike which is black with silver combination like Jacket. Nevertheless something is better then nothing I glance at my friends Ivan, Issac, Sohil, Oliver and Neil who said in excitement).

"Alex we had to win got it", "After we will get 20 thousand", "if we won"!.

(well 20 Thousand mean 409.98 Dollar. Alright not to impressive though , But here it is but I know it's not gonna last long . Seeing the number of friend i had got already, to celebrate with. From yesterday I was exited about this day. But not anymore to my dismay. getting on my bike I took my position and glance around before the sign of ridding shown. But what I saw make me Speechless view-less to. There that Singer girl ,oh Jesus never knew a mere sight of girl, can have me cheered up again. she was at side of Stadium cheering for someone with raise hand and yelling, i glance at the direction she was looking and there it was another Lad. on Blue color Honda bike having helmet on which prevent me from having clear look at his face. but it make me enraged no matter what i ain't gonna lose before him huh Jesus take a deep breath Alex , and teach those brat lesson for underestimating you).

Edited by James12 - 5 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail

Res/Unres

Nice updt James🤗

I remembered someone from this line 'getting honour of getting out of class'😆

Ahaan seems like there is more than crushing on singer but his frnd Oliver is not letting him stare at her for long😉..what a frnd he is saving him frm lose his heart nd bet🤣

I think this bike race will bring some more light on his feelings for that singer girl..and and..😉😆

Seems like Alex was in some trouble which his parents failed to notice nd he still get those nightmares😒..but really he is very strong to bear it coz bearing it for the loved ones it needs courage nd strength..

Well i just hope after this he won't get this nightmare anymore nd get fine🤗

Oh so that girl is cheering smone else and Alex came in 'I m no less mode' lol😆...after all none can't beat him😉..by this maybe that girl too start crushing on him or or..😉

Cont soon

Edited by Ariyatogether - 5 years ago
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome update james smiley32

Loved it smiley27

Oh wow ALEX is really a PM always getting in to problems but he is not wrong either as we can't be just ignorant to our surroundings 

But both oliver and ALEX are too much fighting for such a silly issue like kids 

Oho ALEX again got the chance to see or should I say he got the chance to lost in singer after two weaks smiley2but poor him his friend oliver disturbed him can't let ALEX stare her for some more time and she vanished smiley36poor ALEX 

Seems like ALEX likes to be out of the class more than to be in the class smiley36 he first day itself wanted to get the honour of getting out of class 

Oh wow ALEX twin already fallen for some one and ALEX is not leaving chance to tease him lets see what he will do when he get the chance to tease ALEX smiley2seems like he will get the chance soon

Seems like ALEX has bad past which haunts him still through nightmares I just wish that none in the world should get nightmare of their past 

Hope his nightmares stop troubling him soon

Oh wow all are ready for the race and singer girl is also there and ALEX seems annoyed to see her cheering some other guy smiley2 

Let's see what will happen after the race in ALEX lifesmiley42 and when he will get the chance to meet or talk to singer girl😉

Cont soonish 

Thanks for ppm smiley31

Bye take care 

Edited by sana1819786 - 5 years ago
bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update

loved it

Oh god these two fight like anything....

Alex wanted to be an outstanding student on the first day itself

Alex can't seem to get the singer out of his head....hopefully they will have a proper conversation now due to the bike race

Maths professor seems to ring warning bells....and by the sound of it, did he abuse him? or try to abuse him? 

cont sooon 

James12 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

Res/Unres

Nice updt James🤗

Thanks đŸ˜Š

I remembered someone from this line 'getting honour of getting out of class'😆

Of-course you do but let's not get into query who the person can be😆

Ahaan seems like there is more than crushing on singer but his frnd Oliver is not letting him stare at her for long😉..what a frnd he is saving him frm lose his heart nd bet🤣

yeah it's do look like that but let's see what future store for them🤔

I think this bike race will bring some more light on his feelings for that singer girl..and and..😉😆

And and time will tell what this And going to end up with đŸ˜†

Seems like Alex was in some trouble which his parents failed to notice nd he still get those nightmares😒..but really he is very strong to bear it coz bearing it for the loved ones it needs courage nd strength..

well you did get right point though đŸ‘đŸź

Well i just hope after this he won't get this nightmare anymore nd get fine🤗

Hope for same đŸ˜Š

Oh so that girl is cheering smone else and Alex came in 'I m no less mode' lol😆...after all none can't beat him😉..by this maybe that girl too start crushing on him or or..😉

So damn right after all he do everything to get appreciation and people can understand this just by his self praising habit đŸ˜†

Cont soon

I will try😊 thanks for lovely long first beautiful review đŸ¤—

James12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana1819786

Awesome update james smiley32

Loved it smiley27

Thanks 😊Glad you loved it and enjoy đŸ˜ƒ

Oh wow ALEX is really a PM always getting in to problems but he is not wrong either as we can't be just ignorant to our surroundings 

Of-course he is often right but his friend don't share same opinion as him đŸ¤”

But both oliver and ALEX are too much fighting for such a silly issue like kids 

They are as such only after all childhood buddies đŸ˜†

Oho ALEX again got the chance to see or should I say he got the chance to lost in singer after two weaks smiley2but poor him his friend oliver disturbed him can't let ALEX stare her for some more time and she vanished smiley36poor ALEX 

Not so poor he will get lot's of chance later hopefully but yeah bit bad though he couldn't get enough time to look for her🤔

Seems like ALEX likes to be out of the class more than to be in the class smiley36 he first day itself wanted to get the honour of getting out of class 

What to do the guy can't be at one place for long active impatient soul he is after all đŸ˜†

Oh wow ALEX twin already fallen for some one and ALEX is not leaving chance to tease him lets see what he will do when he get the chance to tease ALEX smiley2seems like he will get the chance soon

You are really predicting to much well let's see how soon this soon come for him in Story đŸ˜Ž

Seems like ALEX has bad past which haunts him still through nightmares I just wish that none in the world should get nightmare of their past 

Alas it's not possible as everyone have past either bad or good good are always recalled in pleased way while bad come to hunt people by nightmare and getting rid of them is really tough  đŸ¤”

Hope his nightmares stop troubling him soon

Hope so đŸ˜Š

Oh wow all are ready for the race and singer girl is also there and ALEX seems annoyed to see her cheering some other guy smiley2 

yeah after all he seems to like her đŸ˜Š

Let's see what will happen after the race in ALEX lifesmiley42 and when he will get the chance to meet or talk to singer girl😉

yeah let's see he will or not đŸ˜Š

Cont soonish 

Thanks for ppm smiley31

Bye take care 

Thanks for long lovely review đŸ¤—

will try to update soon😊

James12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bloomie

Awesome update

Thanks đŸ˜Š

loved it

Glad you enjoy đŸ˜ƒ

Oh god these two fight like anything....

Childhood friends are such only😆

Alex wanted to be an outstanding student on the first day itself

All wish for same after all first impression is kind of last in people opinion đŸ˜†

Alex can't seem to get the singer out of his head....hopefully they will have a proper conversation now due to the bike race

well hope for same but it will be pleasant or not time will tell 

Maths professor seems to ring warning bells....and by the sound of it, did he abuse him? or try to abuse him? 

😊you were right in your guess indeed but what he did you will know soon

cont sooon 

I will try 

Thanks for lovely view đŸ¤—

James12 thumbnail

Chapter 6 

(My dad often says when success is your only option, then positivity has to be your only choice. That's what i had followed on every game, which had me win always. Nevertheless today I was being distracted allot, after all no matter what". The deepest principal in human nature is the craving to be appreciated. And here in this race apart from my own friends, none were on my side to cheer.  It will change its just matter of time, after all winners are always appreciated. But why I am, being so into getting Appreciated mood. When it's was never my concern from start. After all I don't ride bike only to win races, or get place I ride to escape this world to find peace with myself to feel free and feel stronger. Chiding rest of thought’s aside. I focus on the person who going to brace us by green signal).

Three....two....one....ready for blast....

(And I let myself speed up by my bike, being deaf to cheer blind to rivals and become the winner to look back after finishing the cross line. The race was tough still the victory ought to be my slave and it was worth in all way. Those 25 minute 45 second were worth to waste. When I realize I was the first one to cross the line. Cheer for other players got low and everything got quit, as if all are mourning over someone loss. Come on you got brace by another winner, but again it's that all "?  Smirking inwardly I stopped the bike and get of from it. Then took of my helmet, kiss the top of it then raise my hands up holding helmet on right , while spinning bike key by left. It was my usual style after every victory on Motor Bike race, My friends Rush to me and held me, up on their shoulder. While circling around me giving me hi-fie, While I try to stay steady to prevent, myself from falling down. It's not like they will let me fall, but again can't take risk).

"Well to be honest", "I didn't expect you". 'To win today mate"!...

"And may I know", "why you didn't expected"? For me to win today"!...

(It was really a wonder to me, why Oliver was unsure about my victory today. So I ask him but the answers never come, as we all got dragged by Neil. At stage we couldn't get price yet, as it was time for another race. Which were for Girl's, it was useless to sit here, as the view of race wasn’t clear from here.  But again we had to, so we started chatting with each other. As I wasn’t interested in girl's race).

"By the way before Race were you into", some expression serving Competition"?...

"What I don't get"!..

"Simple before the green signal"," you were giving many expression"!..

"What type of Expression"?..

"Like First upset then cheerful", Then enraged and in last determined"!..

(This line of Oliver make me start glancing, around i was hoping to see her again. But to my dismay I couldn't get the sight of her anywhere disappointed at the result while frustrated on my own action. I emptied entire can of Coke in one gulp).

"Take it easy mate", "It's not water OK you can choke on it"!...

(As if my throat was waiting for this warning only, huh I end up coughing badly at the end.  Oliver patted my back while Neil offers me water, which I Drank calmly after few deep breath and gulp. I was calmed so  I ask to change the topic).

"Well what's the plan now"?... 

"What else other than party at club"!...

"And not to forget",  "you are going to be the Party host"!...

"Alright I am up for fun always", "Let's see how the club going to be here"!...

(We continue chatting about our plan, for night and upcoming test. Which going to held on next sat. More than me and Olivier it was, Neil and Saif who were speaking while we were occasionally responding to them. As for being good speaker a person need, to be good listener as well. Even though i am the most impatient guy, you got to test patience with. Still the study and line i chosen demand, patience and attention in every sense. I was busy opening the fourth coke can, when Neil Shook me then, make me look towards the Entrance. From where the Girl motor bike race were arriving, it wasn't so important so I glare at Neil, but he was busy gazing at them. So I started checking my cell while drinking coke. When I got Xavier massage asking about bet. Which make me Recall the singer girl, I didn't want to lose the bet. Nor i wanted to hide about her from him, but again what i could tell when I myself don't know, about her anything or the emotion I am having for her. I mean its being really out of my league to understand. I am here to study which is last second, step of my goal of career life.  How can I get distracted Admit I visit club, play football go for Motor bike race. And make lots of friend’s chill out with them. But only for few hour's as rest of day is all for study. Not fair not at all this had to be stop. Alright from now I won't give a, second glance to her even if she comes before me. Yup be ignorant to your feeling is better then, exploring them and get into deep Pit of Web called Love emotion. This pumping organ in chest should be body life system only. After all whoever said it's right on word's while wise as person; Love is the seventh sense which spoils all six sense of Person. And no way in hell I will let my all six sense spoil. As I am already refer to be lost case in dad eye, I was busy to make up my mind about my actions, But when I looked up at front. I realized how tough it's going to be).

hua hai aaj pehli baar jo aise muskuraya hoon

Tumhe dekha toh jaana yeh ki kyun duniya mein aaya hoon

yeh jaan lekar ke jaa meri tumhe jeene main aaya hoon

Main tumse ishq karne ki izazat rab se laaya hoon...

"Here we go again", "pick up your cell Neil"!..

( I spoke to Neil by snapping him I didn't like this song at all. Still He had set it on his cell, but again it's his cell his life he can set any call tone on. But again the song wasn't the reason of my annoyance, as I was trying my best to look elsewhere but no use. There she was damn here goes my Determination in drain. Snap out of bloody spell dammit. What the hell is wrong with you"? That’s the question I ask myself again and again. But answer never comes as I myself don't know. Is that even possible that you are frustrated fighting with your inner battle inwardly, still a smile is being stick to your face). 

"Stop grinning like Fool Alex"!..

"When you got to stop calling my smile fool huh"?

"Well the time you got to act", like grown up lads then"!..

"Oh you mean like you as oldie", "so alright I don't mind". "Feel free to call anything"!...

(Oliver glares at me, while I glare back at him. But we both after 35 second of glare, burst out laughing hard which make, our friend head snapped at our way. But then we got distracted by announcer, who called her and us near the mid stage. We walked there from opposite sides looking at each other, not for second our gaze turn elsewhere as if we are at competition. Where who will break eye contact will lose. Nevertheless within 45 second we reach at stage as we weren't far from it, but now because of this I was exact opposite to her. She smiled at our way while i in annoyance glare at her.  I took my price and walked Away from there with my friends. Shit what i done it was good chance for me, to build my good impression on her. And i on first face off only acted like jerk. Damn my Dad is right i am really a lost case. But why i am annoyed didn't want to be ignorant to her and my feeling. Aah dad I need you for peace of my mind).

"Well that was unexpected Mate"!.

"What"? 

"Your glare at the Rock-star of our batch"!...

"Rock-star what"?.. "Who"!..

"Nikita Singh", "The one who won the race". "I thought you got to flash your smile to her", "like you do to everyone". "But unexpectedly you glare at her"!...

"Yeah right what's the matter Alex"!...

"I bet he fought with her"!..

"For fighting he need to meet her", "But he didn't at least not under my supervision"!... 

(Fighting like seriously i mean if I acted rudely, then it means I had fought with the person before. And supervision what Oliver a secret raw agents, who send with me to keep track on my act's, seriously they are crazy and as if they read, my inner thought they speak in union).

"Company matter dude". "Now do the honour to answer our queries"!.. 

"Whatever And there is nothing guys"!..

"Alright then let's go then"!...

(Listening this all nodded and Neil start driving. The ride was long I lean back on seat and didn't realize when I get lost in her thoughts again. It's not right Alex; you aren't here for getting in love shit. You are here to study, then go back so focus on your goal. The distraction as such, can cause your lifetime pain. As always the practical brain got it's point out, nevertheless the blood pumping organ which known to be as heart. Got to be very traitorous and stubborn to obey, my command in simple word it was never in my control. There was nothing special in her, she is nowhere near the girl I had spent my time with or met. Yet my heart ought to think her as special. And make me drown in thought's about her, no it's not good I can feel I am Drowning in trap. And unable to get way out the more, I think the more I get myself lost in her thoughts).

"Will you do the Honor to step out"? "Mate"!

(Oliver words made me come out of my thoughts. And I step out of car to get myself drown in Colorful night of loud music and lots of fun, at club and the sight welcome me was so marvelous  let's see the book is as awesome as it's cover or not. We head inside and no wonder it was as good as outside a loud music was played, but lyrics weren't going on our brain. But Niel, Saif, Kartik, Sahil Ankit and Anuj started stepping forward, towards dance floor, humming along with song and dancing on beats. While Oliver, Ivan and Isaac just look at me and we all moved to bar place to settled on couch).

"so tell me what's the matter"?

(Ask Oliver by sitting beside me, having drink for himself by server. And knowing what matter he is asking about, i answered straight away at least I thought it will end his query. But soon I got to know how wrong i was at this view though).

"There is nothing Mate you are wondering for nothing"!.

"So you are intrigued by her", "yet don't wish to get to much involved"!.

"Kind of as you know we are here for study", "such a thing can be disastrous for me"!.

"Valid point yet pushing and doing things", "which isn't done by you ever isn't wise either"!

"Well I know but I don't know either I mean"!

"You fear Alex you are getting scared about something which isn't even happening yet"!.

"You know i fear nothing"!.

"Yeah your nothing have everything in", "And i know you more then you know yourself"!

"Whatever"!.

(This how we both are huh no matter from, where we start at the end one of us gets annoyed. But it's never effect our bond, we were we are we always and will be best friend.  No matter what may come we don't need to explain each other. And this is what and how best friends are isn't it? Or else even entire universe ask for explanation from you. As they don't know you they want to know you, your side but I hate to explain anyway).

"You know you are too good to be true sometimes"!.

"I didn't get you are the one to call me devil", "now you say I am too good to be true"?

"Well you know better"!.

(Saying this Oliver move out of bar place, to dance floor with rest of friends. While i let me gaze wonder on entire club, the light were dim still you can get yourself see everything. Indeed people here are very decent, most of them are drunk yet being themselves only. Which is rare to see at my nation club’s though? But I am not complaining as there I get to do anything, without being judge here. However I am yet to know, about law and norms and way to behave. Funny I like to hear people here talking in different language, even though I understand nothing. The two which got on my brain, were Hindi and Urdu people here speak these two allot. I was gulping my second glass of Mock Champagne, it was really good one as before this i tried a taste of Cranberry but it wasn't too good for me. I even tried Fauxrangina all were branded yet they were not liked by me. But most importantly these all drinks are Booze free. Soon i heard A couple argued, over arriving late and having lame dressing style. I don't pay attention to them and continue looking over my cell. While they continue arguing and at the end the guy, seems to walk out in anger while the girl grabbed the chair besides me and sat on it).

"One fresh Lime soda"!

(If it happens at Aussie the girl might, order hard drink to get out of her emotion. But here one fresh lime soda not bad. I glance at her and found her Adorable; she was clad in Creamy shirt over pink top and Black pants. Flat sandal her hairs were tucked into messy bun, she was murmuring something angrily. Which I couldn't hear and neither i wanted to. After having one glance at her, i again turned my attention on my glass and cell. But within nest few second i heard her sobbing. Jesus girls and their tears I look at her but said nothing).

"So Alexander the great how your kingdom is"!

"The road of my kingdom start from the entrance, of humanity passes through the areas of mercy and honesty. And end at the door of the heart so you can say it's bless with peace and joy by Lord"!.

"huh what"?

"Knew it you won't understand after all", “everyone can't have brain to get Kings Words"!.

"That's because the king is so unpredictable",  "most importantly entirely lost case"!

(Listening this I glare at him while he, match my glare with same intensity. But after few second we let out chuckle, we both were going to say something. When Anuj words caught our attention, we turn to him he was talking to Saif by dragging him to us).

"What a friend we got no matter how bad we are", "he said nothing apart from praising us". Before those Beauties"!

(We all sense the sarcasm in his voice but, Saif didn't get to caught as he was looking back at some girls. With light smile he look at us and spoke which we already guess going to be some poetry did I mention he is huge fan of Poet's).

Na dil mein shikwa na shikayat yaar ki

Arz kiya hai na dil mein shikwa na Shikayat yaar ki

dil wahi Sohana jo karey ibadat  parwardigar ki.

(Either it's Arz or Marz I got nothing in mind yet, so I look at Rest of them with confused curious way. And noticed even Ivan Isaac Oliver to were giving, same look as me so glad to see. I am not the only one who was unable to get the meaning. While seeing our expression rest of them burst out laughing which made us let our sheepish smile, later Neil translate the words. "Nor grudge in hearts, neither complain of friend", "Beautiful heart is which worship god"! We to smile at this no wonder we took it in funny way, but the lines were really nice and meaningful. After enjoying for while we head back to our hostel, to retire for night but on our way I was wondering about Saif lines. Was it the reason God stop residing in hearts of people. And letting Satan possess them to commit sin and getting our heart corrupted. By having grudge and hate feeling for one or other, No kindness no mercy no love of-course we are becoming hollow heart like Satan. And get to commit many sin which is no way, acceptable in any book of humanity. Reaching at hostel Talked with my sisters and mum dad, No matter what I do nothing can calm me, other than my Beautiful mum. None can know the jokes and pranks i might do, or change my emotion out of blue from being serious to hilarious. Can be just a play as well to make other laugh and feel peace, that they get to cheer me up. Oh my beautiful family what I will do without you my sweet mum. Not knowing how next day going to be for me, i slept with content heart for night).

"Shocked already"!

"If you don't want to end up with no teeth mouth then stop laughing"!.

"Can't help your reaction is priceless"!.

(Alright getting taste of your own medicine, suck for sure and I admit as i did taste now. Yesterday I shown attitude today she did. Little did i expect her to be at same batch as mine. I was really up for lots of surprise, today when i step my foot in UNI. Clad in Simple creamy color plain U neck sleeveless top, a black spot on Pink color stole was, tucked around her neck.  Light black color pant flat black sandal on. I as always step in class flashed smile at everyone, while making my way towards my usual seat. With my friends but on way I saw her sitting at second row on third bench. And to my dismay she glare at me after seeing me, which was well noticed by my friends they all chuckle. Even though i was surprised yet I glare back at her.  But she needn't to know about it).

Edited by James12 - 4 years ago
James12 thumbnail

Chapter 7 

(It was already being so hard to get this girl out of my brain. Now having her study at same batch as mine is going to be. Don't know how to feel about this. I don't like her already little miss Distraction. What the.  From when I started blaming others, for things which they have no hand leg head in. Way to test me Jesus do you really think, I will let you succeed in making me failed to achieve my goal no never. I am guy with strong will and control, I can achieve anything I wish without letting other distract me. Even if it's one of the most beautiful creation, of you stand on my way. With this I focus on notes which sir was writing on board).

"Instead of changing it's better to make new', 'as law's are being change continuously. And making no difference at all'. "And right now when the crime rate is increasing rapidly day by day", "we need to make strict new law to control it"!

"When a bit change can make lots of difference", "then why need to create another"."The current law are good on its own”, “to control the crime rates"."All we need to do is cut the procedure of serving justice","which take too long as Justice delayed is justice denied"!.

"Wise word Mr Harris but our issue is the current law”, “isn’t being enough to control the crime rate". "We need new respectful law to control it"! Even making it so clear the law is equal to everyone", it's not by various was  there with it's based on Gender caste or religion", "Or that's not enough then the long procedure". "And corrupted law protector and justice server are being another issue"!

"Hence your word's proved we don't need new", "but change law little bit amends in Law"."Could Do wonder for victims and society in such an issue". "New Law won't be any help until we respect it", understand it's that it's really a demand / need of time"!

(A simple yet meaningful question was asked by sir. what can be better to do to control the increase crime rates.  And the first one was to voice out opinion was, none other than the little miss Distraction. She did had point sometimes it's better to make new law, instead of making a few change in previous law. But an urge build in heart to pick Debate with her, make me voice out my own opinion on this. As it was law class discussion as such were inevitable for every student here. But unlike other day today seems to be not my day, that's why the opinion was least liked at least by her. But our discussion was nowhere reaching to conclusion; it was just starter when rest of students started speaking about this topic as well. This made sir lean on table and look at all of us with an amused smile. And no sooner the debate turn serious, indeed even the topic was serious. But I didn't know this will help me to know, more about the law here and desperation even in students. To get rid of such law's which they find useless.And most important was Reservation here. Few students pointed out how even there, one and two year to were wasted because they were unable to get seat in Uni. By one and two per cent marks but before them, even getting lesser mark student got seat. As they belong to community which are blessed by Reservation.Well that was bit pitiful nevertheless the discussion took too long and the class got over. But what has me amused at the end was how our own Argument was leading nowhere. And this was well noticed by everyone, as entire day in every class we were giving each other tough time. In few classes I will voice out my opinion first so, she will do the same and we will end up debating. Well arguing would be wise word to Use, for our Action and in next if she does then I will do the same. At the end of day when it was time for us, to leave for Playground for Football match when we crossed each other way).

"You you did it intentionally didn't you"? "What you think of yourself Mr Arrogant"!

"I have better things to do then getting; In an Argument with you and most importantly such a name calling aren't acceptable either"!

"Really then why you intentionally made remark about my opinion"!

"I didn't I just voice out my own opinion", "at what i thought to be right in my view nothing else". "Your fault that it didn't got to understand by you"!

"Ugh whatever"!

(Saying this she walked away,what a Adorable little lioness she is. Mr arrogant not bad chuckling inwardly and looking at her retreating back. I was thinking about entire day when a thought occur to me, Mr Arrogant name come later but at class she called me Mr Harris. Hmm way to formal yet that's sound so cool from her. Ouch yelping by slight pinch on shoulder I look at left and glare at Oliver).

"If you are done with daydreaming shall we leave", "or you got to run after her to fight further"!

(Taking deep breath I just shrugged my shoulder. And we made our way to dressing area, change into sport dress and rush to Playground. Rest of teammates were already there after having, Five minutes warm up exercise we started playing. The boys here were really so cool at playing they, had us chased in entire playground. But they were unable to prevent me and my team from making goal. After football match wrested at side of playground, chitchat a bit about next day match and other team player's tricks, Then left for hostel freshen up and get busy in completing our assignment. But Oliver asks me about my action at day in UNI).

"What's your plan what you had in mind", "when you Voice out your Opinion"?

"Oh mate take chill pill", "I had nothing in mind"!

"No you had it you don't want to get involve with her", "then why you are making situation as such". To figure her out more to know her more, when you don't want to"!

"I don't know mate"!

"If I am right on my opinion then you are, already losing it Buddy" get ready to lose your motor bike"!

"Never ever"!

(This was just a start i didn't had any idea, the rest of days going to be same as today. I had very well planned out my day's Morning 5 Jog and Gym Exercise At 8 Breakfast from 9 to 3UNI and 4 to 7 Football match assignment chatting with mum dad my two devil sis late at night around 12 or before depend on when they get time as having My nation time being 4 hour 30 minutes ahead always have me on waiting mode. But that wasn't a big deal either. I was never an early sleeper, but like my entire family early riser for sure. It was perk of being born at Army officer Home though. At sat my night's would be very joyful, as that day we get half day which have us go for movie club's shopping and all. Which not only have us entertain but exhausted enough to have, we sleep entire next day but that's not a big deal either. If it's not affecting our health and we are able to study with full concentration, for which we are here away from our family.If only the life was being as easy as I mention, Yes everything was going as we plan our day for. But with addition of miss little lioness in life. Not a single day were going without having a, sarcastic fight with her At UNI either it's in class in Canteen, even in Corridor if we crossed each other way. Then we can't leave without calling each other name, or Arguing with each other topic can be anything. But worse is when Professor or other intervene in it,asking what's the matter and we get clueless as we both often forget, the real issue we pick fight with each other for. uff the face palming situation how awkward it's get, but more  than this i was having inner battle to. uff in simple word the UNI days here were getting, pretty much Intriguing and Annoying at the same time. Just like movies where we get intrigued by Villain moves, but annoyed at the same time at how far, the brain of Villain work to torment the lead).

"Good Morning Student's as you might already got to know”, “Soon there will be Seminar going to held in Uni". "For one week from Faculty of Law Department", "on the topic of Violence against women - Prevalence, Provisions and way out"."And for this you all have to pair up in project on this topic","to get selected for Seminar"!

(Listening this unknowingly my gaze fell on Miss Little Distraction, She was excited about this Information and Indeed looking forward to get pair up. With her own friend to get select for seminar while My own Friend, Oliver was looking bored at this. Definitely he wasn't up-to getting selected in Seminar, as he never feel so good by being speaker. Indeed he can give tough competition even to professor in giving lecture, but Seminar is something he don't enjoy. Few student had Surrounded sir and giving their and their partner name, with whom they wish to get pair up for project. when a thought come in my mind and i glance back at her again).

"Time for little fun Miss little Lioness"!

(Study pressure are more on girls for many reason, first getting girls educated is something still hard for people to take. One bad mark on Result and people will mouth, oh didn't i told you it's bad idea to make her study. But everything is well if you have best supportive parents, who pay no heed to other's apart from you. But the best feeling is having your very parents proud by your marks at the end. And get to study at UNI by half scholarship it's not to much, but it's no less either as well for student who come from middle class background. Hard work,encouragement and Confidence in yourself, will definitely get your high dreams come true. Just like mine A simple girl with average look least interest in fashion, but having potential to make big difference in society. By own little effort's big or little doesn't matter a little change does. In UNI first few weeks went really good for me, for many reason first Because i get my best friend Shreya and Ajnali with me there. We studied in same School and now,studying in Same UNI in same Stream. Second because i met a guy who is so nice and kind, Nitin he is my senior he made me well associated with UNI and rules here, in-fact because of him I get courage to sing before so many unknown face.in School to I did sing and danced but in, UNI it's different feeling altogether when on first day itself we crossed path of our Senior in Canteen.And one of senior asks me to sing song, at Canteen after taking our Intro).

"Nikita Just sing imagining it to be your home", "before you it's your love one not stranger"!

(Whole giving intro and even when they ask me to sing, i didn't look up and he didn't even speak a word tome. But when he took my name and said this, I look up at them and there he was clad in White shirt over black O cut tee-shirt.The shirt button was open yet the collar of shirt was tucked neatly, even his sleeves were folded up. his face was clean and shaved he had sharp jaw and Square Face , His hair were bit messy and curly, A leather black color Timex watch was tucked on his wrist.While he had wore Black color sport shoe. Even though senior don't take pain,to ease fresher nervousness but he did. And i just needed a little push which his words, provided and I sang well which made me get loud cheer by everyone.He was into Boxing sport  and Motor Bike race. In-fact it was his last year LLB student,  that's all I knew about him being my senior he helped me allot as well, in-fact he give my name for Motor bike race as well. But I was disheartened to see him lose the race to some other guy even though i cheer for him. Still it was good to see he got second rank. That day in-fact the very day a strange thing happens, when I went to get my price I come across a guy who won the race. For some reason  I was unable to look elsewhere but unexpectedly he glare at me. when we reach to get our price and stand opposite to each other. I got so embarrassed by this and even annoyed. But next day I get to see that Glaring guy in my class. And got to know his name is Alex Harris, he comes from Aussie Canberra with his Friend Oliver).

"How hot he is, isn’t it Nikita"!

"He isn't Disney character come on there is hardly", "any smoke coming out of him how you cancall him hot"!

"Uff you are too much Grow-up"!

“I am already 17 year old how much”, “I need to grow up in your eye”?

“Leave it you won’t understand”!

“I don’t want to understand either”!

(This made me glare at his way just by arriving he got my friend attention but it can't be ignored he is good looking as well. but don't know what was his problem he annoy me entire day in every class by remarking and voicing out his opinion unnecessary but even I was no less I did the same but the day of UNI might got over but nothing got okay between us we ended up glaring each other and getting in argument with each other often).

"Nikita you aren't ready yet if you think you are going to wear", "this then forget to leave for UNI"!

"Why Mum what's wrong in this it's not", "short skirt top it's long skirt top I will wear this only and go as well"!

"Just because you get to score high and got admission", "in your Dream college doesn't mean you will do as you please with"!  

"Dad see mum isn't letting me wore shorts"! 

"Well you know your mum better before her", "I hardly get to say much my Princess"!

"But"...! 

"No if's and but you will wear this and get", ready to leave for college you will be late"!

"what's the use of buying them", "if you won't let me wore"!

(she told me handling me another set of dress even when  I remark on her words. And Instead of answering me she show me newspaper,  making me frown at her do I get my answer from this. Or this newspaper is the one to decide what i shall wear or not this is to much My mum is sometime really get to much to handle. Nevertheless taking paper from her I heard her saying).

"Look at page third right side", "little small blog at corner"! 

(The content in the blog enraged me like hell, so the girls are responsible for being victim of harassment, For wearing indecently what this minster will say about, little girls what they shall wear to not get to be victim of such case. When these people are unable to get hold on crime rates against women. They will voice out such a words I just so hate these leaders, none are good nor by look neither by Character and indeed not at all by words this is wrong in many levels how can media give footage to such a people anyway. Knowing how might my mum taking this i find the idea to abide by her words, pleasing then disobeying her and making her worried entire day).

"Nikita don't worry you can go and wear this", "i will make your mum understand"! 

"No dad I will go for this Jeans Tops as skirt top", "are really not going to be fine by me". "As I will have to drive Scooty so it's alright"!

"That's my Wise princess by the way", "everything is going fine at UNI right"? your friends your Teachers and studies are everything"!.

"Yup dad you see the Uni-is so big and beautiful", While my friends and classmates are very nice as well". In-fact my professor and Mam are very kind". "And understanding as well they teach us very nicely sometime", "it's do get me bore but it's fine by me as far I understand what they are teaching". "But you know what there is a guy at UNI I don't like him". "And i guess feelings are mutual to"!

"Well he likes you or not doesn't matter you just", focus on study if you fail then  I will send you to your Aunt home"!

"Mum don't talk about her now ", "my entire day will go bad huh"!

"God for you if it go bad then you will finish your lunch entirely", "as when you get frustrated you get hungry"!

"huh" "dad see what mum saying"!

"It's been just three weekend you already started threatening her", "about studies let her enjoy this is age of fun to"!

"Yea fun just because didn't say anything", "doesn't mean I don't know about her Night out-at Motor bike race"!

"She went there with my permission unlike our son's", "who do and go wherever and however they want"!

"When you get nothing to say in her favor", "you go after my son's huh"!

"They are my son's to if you forget", And I ain't after them but you are after my daughter". If you have issue in her going out and doing as she like", "then you should bother about them as well"!

"She is my daughter to more ever people blame girls", "they are at fault or not doesn't matter". "And I don't want anyone to point finger on my parenting for her"! 

"Our"!.

"Huh what"!

"Our parenting for her and for them to we aren't parents", "of just one girl we are parent off our son to". What I mean to say is if we restrict her then","we should restrict them as well if we trust them and give freedom to do as they like". "Then we should give freedom to her to do as she like as well"!

"As if you ever let me forbid her", "from doing anything she like"!

"I am leaving will be late for UNI", Bye Mum bye dad". "Aah mum leave ouch", leave my ear it hurt"!.

"Do you really think you can escape from having breakfast Nikita"!

(Huffing in annoyance I setback on chair, then held my plate which was on table after coming out all dressed. Seeing mum dad are busy in themselves, it will be good chance for me to leave for UNI without having breakfast. But nothing can escape from mother eye. After having my breakfast I left for UNI little did i knew, the word I said to mum about my day going bad will come true. I was really exited after reaching in class and Listening sir words about the prior notice of Seminar and I was hoping to work with my best friend Shreya Sir after listening every student told us he will inform who will work with whom in his next class which will be After lunch with this he started he started teaching us. Time to time it felt odd like everything i am doing is being noticed, by someone but i didn't pay much heed maybe it's sir. Who observe every student move to know they are paying attention or not . The rest of classes went good as well. In start of UNI days. At lunch time I wen to canteen with my friend where I saw Nitin talking with some of his friends he saw me and Wave his hand to join him.But i didn't wanted to so I shook my head in no by pointing my finger at my both friend. which made him nod in Understanding. As I might have went to join his table but my friend don't like to join senior gang. We order our things when Mr Rudy arrive at the place we were. And the smirk on his face made me wonder what it mean now. But i ignore it and started munching my burger while Squeezing the Red Sauce bottle Anjali spill little bit on my dress).

"What yaar my dress got spoiled"!.

"Sorry Nick it was unintentional yaar"!

"It's okay You guys Leave I will be at class soon then"!.

(Saying this I walked back to washroom to get rid of the stain. And after bit struggle I did get rid of fit,  even though it didn't went entirely but it was not so evident. But when I went back to class my friend , were looking shockingly at me which made me. look back at my dress I thought it's still evident or something else is wrong).

"What's up why are you guys", "looking at me like this"? And where is sir thank god he didn't arrived yet I thought i will be late reaching here"!

"Sir arrived but went out again", "as Principal sir called him"!

"okay but that doesn't explain why you both are", "looking at me like i am going on war"!

"Well what you are have to do is no less then going on war for you either". "Sir announced the name of student and their partner". "With whom they pair up for project Nick"!

"So what's up with that"?"And who is my partner"?

"Alex Harris"! 

"oh okay that's hardly matter"..."wait what but why"?

"Don't know but you have to work", "with him for project"!

(Having no other option I look around, everyone looking at their files and discussing with there partner. In last I look at his way and then ,made my way to last bench. Where he was leaning on table looking down at his cell and chewing bubble-gum).

"Hi well we have to work together so  I.."!

"well  I won't help in anything you do it alone", as i know you don't like me and feeling are mutual". if we do the project together it will end up as disaster so do it on  your own'. Here take this and do it on own"!

(Gut's of this guy he act as If I am dying, to work with him huh rude arrogant egoistic jerk. what he think I am his slave or something, he will say and I will do it on my own. Well Mr Arrogant you don't know what you are getting yourself in. But i really don't understand his issue with me. He is nice guy help everyone and i hardly seen him, behaving as such with anyone here. But seems this rude arrogant act of his is something, reserve for me solely huh And before I could say anything back.He give me few files and papers and walked out of class). 

"I will make sure he pay for this"!

"What happen now"?

"Nothing Anju that arrogant guy he give me this". And told me he won't help me in any way for this project"!

"Well why to worry when I am here Nick"? I am heading to Lab let's go there and work on research part together". "As Sir had the class cancelled now"!

"Okay then' let's go but where is Shreya"?

"She is there working with Amar"!

(with this we both headed to lab to work on research work. And thinking ways to get rid of the work of writing everything on my own. when a thought occur to me it was pretty foolish to act on but maybe it can help me I look at Anju and ask her to come and get me for UNI tomorrow).

Edited by James12 - 4 years ago