know the actual reason😃

will surely reveal in upcoming updates 😊
Once again excellent work
Thanks allot 😳your word's are as kind as you Dear little sissy 🤗

James12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Chapter 4 

"You own me mate come on", "before you leave for India"! "let's make your Last day memorable here", what's say guys"?

"well how"? "we had done enough for today"! "Eric"!

"I know still how about", "we hook you up with girl" "Alex"!

"No chance", "Xavier"! "I have to get Airport early"!

(I spoke it's been five hours till we found Emily with Violet it was one of the wild guess from me though but it's was correct that's matter and this is the reason Why Eric is being grateful to me and for now we were in club like always Loud music was playing many were busy making out with many were breaking the floor by their awesome performance so here we all were busy in our drinks chatting about our plans and now trying to hook me up with some chit). 

"Still for time being till we enjoy our drink", "you can your own time here for while to". "who know you might get such a chance their or not "! 

"Alright choose for me tonight"!

"So let the humph-her Game Begin"! "One last Cheer for Alex and Oliver"!

(With this Loud yell Eric, Jack, Xavier, Finn, Ethan ,William, Max, Mason, George hit their glass for cheer and finish the drink's in one gulp then they set their eyes on floor).

"How about that", "Chocolate color dressed", "sitting near the bar drinking"!  

(Spoke Xavier looking at the girl, I turn my attention from my drinks. To looked at Bar side to check her out  but after fraction of second spoke finishing my Drink).

"Not in mood to hear ", "sob story entire night"!

"What the..."!

"Recently broken up", "with someone Mate"!

"How you know"!

"Look at the jewelry she is clad in", "but focus where her right hand attention are"! the girl is fond of gold ". "But having bit attention on Silver Neck-less", "which she might got by her Boyfriend". and even after breakup she miss him now, " if I  go for her Then I have to end up spoiling my mood"!

"Alright How about", "Red-Head at the table"

"Lesbian next one"!

"What"! "mate at least take a look for minute", "she don't seem lesbian to me".

"Come on Mason look at her", she is being touchy with girl beside her", "instead of hitting on boy before her". And take a look at guy don't you find him appealing enough". To get attention by her"?

(This time all give bored look to me, but  knowing they ask for it, I grinned evilly to them and turn my attention , to my drink glass again which got refill by my friend Max).

"How about that blonde on floor" "Alex"! she definitely gonna be good for you"!

"Good caught", "of eye Finn"! But took you guys long enough"!.." I can't do anything time to leave"!... "nevertheless I can take a beat", on song for one last time"!. 

(With this  I got up from couch , Then made my way to dance floor, The song recently played, was one of my like list though so while walking towards her i started singing to get myself relaxed on the beats of Song).

"Rise up! 

"Don't Fall Down Again!

"Rise Up!

"Long time I broke the chains! 

(she was holding Soft drink on hand and moving her hips gracefully , on the beat of song I to started moving in the rhythm of Song's but soon my gaze fell on The girls dancing at corner of Club Jesus Christ what the heck is she doing here I look at  my watch and I realized it's late already it's not right for me or her to be here so I walked near to the girl I  saw and drag her out of club motioning my friends from floor  I am leaving while they just nodded and got busy with their own Girlfriends).

"What the heck Alex", "how can you drag me out like Potato Sack"!...

"well it's better we head back home Sis"!...

"That's not answer of my Question Alex"!...

"Well  i was there to enjoy", "but didn't like the very fact". How my own elder sis is out at club", in one piece dress"!...

"Alex stop acting like possessive bro", "Besides my friend were with me", And you forget like you even I am", "black-belt martial Art's champion"!... 

"Really"!..."Then why this Martial Art's Champion", "need to lie before her parent's". About going out"!..

(Alice didn't said anything this time neither I and after reaching home she and stop on the car she walked out of car and made her way inside while I took a deep breath  I know upcoming Sunrise gonna be very long and painful for me not because i have to be on flight for long hours but because I have to leave my family behind Jesus bless me with Strength to Bear it when  I step inside the home  I saw my mum pacing here and there while my Dad is sipping Coffee). 

"Hey Evening Guys "! Isn't pretty odd hour ", "to be up for you mum"?

"Am I invisible here"!

"Well before me you are Dad"

"Alex you"... "well talking with you', is of no use to me", I am retiring for bed", "be quick yourself to as you have flight to caught"!

"Yeah! "right Dad"! "so mum let's go on bed then"!...

"why she will go with you", "she is my wife she will accompany me"!...

(I tired my best to not laugh but can't help seeing blushed face of mum and Annoying look of dad is something hard to ignore  I grinned a bit at mum and spoke).

"I think dad is right mum", "we will meet in morning"!

"No I want to talk with you", "now only"!

"Well then ", "I am all yours for night"!  

(I spoke this and wink at dad direction , which made him glare at me and not in mood to bear his angry glare for long . I Immediately correct my words a bit in decent way).

"I mean my ear's are", "dedicated to you for entire night"!...

(And with this we three of them made our way to couch and sit on it dad wished to sit with mum but I didn't let him do it come on after i leave he gonna have all time for himself then I can enjoy for while in-fact it's fair on my part to do it though).

"Alex as much we like your ", "activeness mean carefree attitude". "I want you to be on your best behavior their". Don't invite trouble for yourself and get hurt later", "be careful as we wouldn't be there to help you"!

"Mum I ain't kid I can take care of myself", "don't worry I will be fine". "More-ever dad informer is going with me", so just take a chill pill"!...

"That's the matter having son like you", we can have any pill", "but chill pill is out of question for us"!...

"Dad that's mean of you to say"!...

"I was never sweet to you anyway"!...

"Yeah yeah"!... "after all your sweetness is reserved ', for your doll's and Queen of heart"!... who care about this Prince anyway"!...

"Alex"!..." don't change the topic"," promise me you will act like ", grown up lad there"!..

"Alright I promise mu..."wait"!.. "what did you just say"? "mum"!..." act like "!...ain't  I grown up lad already in your eye"?

"Great you didn't knew what you are in her eye"?...And here  I was under impression that",  my son is smart enough to know", "the impression he have at least on his mum"!...

"None ask your opinion", "so be off conversation"!...Mr Harris"...

"Did you just dare to call your", "father with his last name"!... "Jesus what type of son I got" 

"Fraternal Twin type Unexpected", "surprised package one dad"! 

"what"?..

"Answer of your', "question"!...

"Shut up both of you ", "I am still present here if you guys forgot"!...

"none missed you out mum", "As you are to beautiful to be left out"!

"Stop flirting with my wife", "before my eye"!

"So it's final I can flirt with mum", "behind  your eye not bad though"!

"Did you just saw him"?... see how he is talking with me"!... "his dad"... "Jesus knows how Indian UNI professors", "gonna tolerate him there for  damn three years"!...

"Just like you did till now ", "Dad"!.. "so take a chill pill"!...

(With this I give out little yawn and made my way, to my room to retire for night. Way to go Alex even, I know problems and me are best friends. Can't stay away from each other for long, so I am sure I am so gonna get in trouble. Nevertheless nor I could make false promise to her well we should never bet on future though but I can bet here that my decision to go study at India gonna be best decision of my life for sure though so after getting change into my Night wears I let my bed to consume in best sleep ever before i left it for three years to mourn over my loss).

"Your name is Alex that doesn't mean", "you gonna act like Alexander the great"!

"Daddd"!

"Don't you dare to whine like kid", "don't know what I did"! "To get a trouble inventor son like you"!

"Well nothing much you just", done P H D in Stunt's" 

"Alex Harris"! "did you just dare to ", "mock at your father"!

"what a speed your brain work", "even being officer such a pity"!

"Alex"!...you well leave it", "nothing could be done of you"!

"Not the first one to say"!

"I ain't praising you", "Dimwit"! 

"As always for your kind information", "I know you took oath to never praise me"!

(Listening this My dad Sebastian Look at me with a fake glare but after few seconds of killer silence we both burst out into laughing hard).

"Seriously you are Lost case my Son"! "just take care of yourself there" "And be touch with us"!..

"I will as soon I got my pocket empty"!.." I will give you a call to refill it"!.. 

"You Never gonna change"!.. do you"?..

"Nope in this life"!" I swear on Jesus"!...

Alright time up time up Let's kick you out of our Peaceful nation"!...

"So eager to get my room"! "under your territory"!.. 

"you have no idea"!..

(After this light chat we all share a group hug for more then five minutes pouring out our sadness on my departure and then at the announcement of my flight  I broke the huge and made my way inside not looking back even for second as the good-by are always worse for me to bear My Friend Oliver Huge me by side knowing well i might be feeling low and i did the same as I to was aware that our feeling's are mutual for now we both are leaving for India together to study after all). 

"So today you gonna", "Join there isn't it"!

"Nope I ain't gonna join today", I am gonna take a Tour  UNI  today"!

"Your pocket is fill still right"? or you emptied it"!

"It's still have sweet fill in", "so no need to worked up dad"!

"well not for long though"! nevertheless" take care"! "make me proud by your work"! 

"Don't get your hope high  Dad", "but I will do my best"! love you"!

(With this I disconnect the Video chart and checked myself in mirror, Hair set straight neatly by gel, Chronicles of never Black Color Sunglasses on , With Dark Blue Color shirt Opened button on V cut White color plain Tee, I am King of World Boldly written on, Right Hand wrist was tucked in Kiri-um  F1 Silver watch, Grey Jeans And Black Dark Brown Color Boot's. I was looking cool dude for sure but again if it's enough to impress people here then only i can be sure of it).

"Hair check"

"Sunglasses Check" 

"Watch Check"

"Dress Check"

"Shoes Check" 

(Satisfied with my look I made my way out with my best friend Oliver Stone after taking My cell and wallet with me it's been five day's after my arrival here and I had visited Phoenix,   Saharaganj, Fun and Wave Mall here already and they are on my like list as well).

(More ever in past day's I did nothing rather then Roaming here and there with my friend Oliver meeting new people and getting bit acquainted with language Routes and meal's here clicking pic's of these places and  sharing them with my family. But one thing which  i got to have hard time was about meal of Mess and out this City is famous for it' meal however in Mess of Hostel People seems to take revenge from students who care anyway most of the time i eat out from restaurant but to be honest more then restaurant meal I am fond of street food here even though they are like death for my tongue as how spicy they are but i Like it allot  and here my friend Oliver he as always seems to be happy about only one thing and that is Meal and why he wouldn't be as a none vegetarian this City offer many delicious to him unlike me who will be more please if you give me coffee in every hour and trust me I wouldn't even take a name of meal , Nevertheless in this short span of time we got bit acquainted with the language, fair's of of taxi's And Routes. we had done all the possible formality, needed here for our stay and study. So only thing is left to take a Tour of UNI and Join classes but guess what Jesus have it's own way to spoil our mood so here we are stuck in long traffic which I don't think gonna clear anytime soon though, So I  started looking here and their, to kill my time when my gaze fell on few kids bathing in open and to be honest more then bath it's seems they are dancing  I chuckled at their mischief  and though to give my attention to my cell which have many massage notifications on And got busy in replying to them and didn't realize when the taxi started and make me we reach to our destination The UNI, My friend shook me and sign me to pay for fair, And i did while stepping out of Taxi but the Entrance gate make me bit bit impressed  I  took out my cell and click a pic of it to share it with my family later   walked inside the UNI. The Large Iron Gate painted in white Color Designed bit royally and graced by Big Trees parallel by left right sides , from entrance to till interior entire Place filled with greenery uff nature graced this UNI with all it's charm and more then that the Sculpture work done by people here at the mid and entrance of beautiful parks is more attractive  I took my own time to glance at each Sculpture then click there pics to I am already liking it here though we walked inside and made our way to Ivan). 

"wow it's pretty cool place"! 

"You bet I differ you"!

"Come on mate stop sulking", "like kid And enjoy"!

"Enjoy really we have lost to much money just for taxi fair's"! 

"Just chill we Don's lacked money", "As Money isn't issue for us"! 

"Yeah right"! Money isn't ", " but getting fooled by People here", "definitely gonna be issue for us'! 

"As always you are hopeless Case Oliver"!... 

"Whatever at least", "I am way better then you"!...

( I give him whatever look  and started glancing around in Delight. Enjoying the Attention we both were getting from everyone, so what if we paid Money on Taxi fair more then it's required, it will happen if  we lacked the knowledge about fair's and give however he ask.  more ever  it's happen everywhere though ,  So what if We spend bit money on food on one Beggar Kid' when he come to me,  seeking for money and not having heart push him away . I offer him meal to have and group of kids come running to us. And we eventually have to spend more even on their food.  So what if on our way we got to waste hour's  on Large traffic jam , And hour's in F.R.R.O Office for completing the formalities. In my opinion Hardship is worth if result is fruitful and I am in no mood to back away just by these silly Issues. After getting Acquainted with the classes, lab's teachers we made our way to library)

"Alex"! let's move to canteen mate", "I am hungry"!

"As Always"! 

(I smirk at him making him glare at me nevertheless we moved to Canteen when we heard loud cheer and Whistle for minute we thought some competition is going on here so we made out way inside excitingly but then after getting Inside we realize it's cheer for song performance and request for one more for one more by Rest of Student present in Canteen.  But the Singer wasn't on my eye sight yet because He /She was well surrounded by Crowd this pissed me a bit though as I was interested to know the Rock-star now of course getting such a large crowd impressed by song isn't everyone capability to do unless you are well singer or bit famous)

"Alex"! "Did you plan to kill me with Starvation", or what"?  "dammit come on move you asses fast"

(I get annoyed by my friend behavior now, but said nothing and made my way with him towards food Counter. As like him even I was hungry nevertheless, a part of me wanted to see the Singer but better luck next time though. We buy Two Pepsi can and four sandwich and try to look for seat to sit but we couldn't get any vacant seat).

Aye khuda mujhko bata...

tu rehta kahan kya tera pata...

Hum toh yahan pe musafir hai 

Jo dhoondhey Apni manzil ka pata...

(Woo the voice is so melodious, these very lines sang by her two more times and my head snapped towards the source of voice and saw, A girl back facing me clad in black color Pant. With Dark blue Sleeveless High Neck Top. Hair clutch in Pony tail neatly and both hands were, working wonder on the Guitar strings, oh Jesus it's so pleasing to me and unknowingly I started walking at front to get clear look I wasn't able to understand the lyrics but the voice was so soothing that the heart desire to hear more and more and soon I was before the girl bit far away at distance but get clear view of her their was nothing special still I couldn't tore my gaze away from her, What's wrong with me , Focus Alex move now ,be blind to the beauty. be deaf to Attentive voice, men move move I tried my best to turn my attention away when Oliver Shook me and Show me his cell).

"Here Are the Lyrics ", translation of Song". "Buddy"!

(I Look at him then at his cell, In Last again turn my Attention, on the girl before me while, Oliver sit on Chair and started having the Food. And enjoying the Performance to , but  I couldn't even turn my attention elsewhere, forget about the Sitting or eating anything Each Line each para had sang so wonderfully, which left me amaze by the girls style to sang. As if after sometime she sense something odd, she looked around but finding nothing, unusual she continue singing).

"Hey guys what's up"!...

"Hey nothing as usual", "you say Ivan"!...

"well come with us", "you Ask about Bike race"!, isn't it"? "Alex"! 

"Yeah"! so"?

"well after week a bike race is organized here", "by Seniors so come let's meet them"!

(First time in my life I didn't wanted to move out of place as this how captive at the place I am standing right now j but  I had to bike race is something I can't miss to participate in but leaving such a performance was something  I didn't wish to do still I let Ivan drag me out of canteen).

"I wish I could meet her again", "even though I know it's not gonna be possible", "As it's UNI and here who knows", "In which batch she might be In"!...  

(With this I glance behind for last and saw her giving last hit on Guitar strings and finished her song and give out dazzling smile to everyone and got loud pleasant cheer from every student present there).

"So here you are Alexander the great", "what a name Mr Alex Harris", "Isn't he looking like let me rob your heart", "beauties by look only"!...

(spoke a four eyed guy and rest of 19 boys, started laughing hard at his Remark. If these brats think they can bully me like this, And I would stay quite then they really don't know. With whom they are messing with, dammit how dare he make fun of me.  I had enough let me show him not only by look, I rob people sanity by actions to.  But then  I saw another guy coming to us ,and seeing him all these lad's stop laughing and look at him).

"hey bro"!.." you back so soon"!...

"Yeah", "can't let rat's to act like lion right"?...

(I look at him in awe the guy had wore , white loose tee .Letting us have a clear look, at his athlete body, and grey Jeans ,with maroon color Sport shoe on. His hair were curly and messy he was well build , yet smaller in height before me. And at his Armpit their was Dragon tattoo was designed. He had an aura which demand authority, And one glance at him I knew he is leader of this 20 Lad's Group. I waited for his attention and as soon he turn to me, he glance at me up and down then spoke. Which stunned me as I thought,  I have to give self introduction again. But he knew me already Maybe, Ivan had met him and told him).

"Alex Harris Right"!...well myself  Neil Rai"!..

(Little did I know this Lad is way more, impressed by me then I am of him. Jesus he is behaving like long lost twin met again. "hello remember we departed at childhood", "how have you been all along".  I tried my best not to laugh at my own Thought's. And let my hand out to shake with him , but he pulled me in bone crushing hug. Jesus isn't he being hell energetic I look at Oliver and Ivan. While they grinned at me bloody moron's, they are enjoying it huh I will make them pay for this. For sure but later for now I will focus on my mission but i needn't to do much as this lad was lost in his own Beat that he did everything for me on his own like getting my name registered for bike race and making me more familiar with the surrounding here and soon  I come to know that got to know my name from the librarian Guard whom I helped hour back and impressed my Behavior even being foreigner he can't help but help me back to let me know India is best choice made by me to study I laugh at this though but said nothing well he didn't need to this i know already how kind Indian people are already).

Edited by James12 - 5 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail
Res/Unres
Yipee me first 🥳

Awesome updt C...😉 James
Loved it
Possessive Bro huh..must hv forgot she is his eldie sis..
Uff so emotional moment when he left for India but he is too strong to handle himself nd his frnd..i got tears on that part😭
So finally Alex reached India nd seems like he is going to lose his heart nd bet soon😆
Lol poor his dad can't win frm his son..ahaan jealous frm the son😆
Seems like Alex is totally lost case as well as problem magnet😆always inviting problems for himself
Lets see what that singer will bring into his life😉

I gave big cmnt this tym so enjoy it CK😉

Cont sooon
I wont thank u for pm coz i read it before that only😆
Edited by Ariyatogether - 5 years ago
Ifakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: James12

. James... 😲

Little one🤗 uff your reaction  😆

This was the most surprising thing happened to me today