Wow what a sister actually sisters 
How cool way to wake up their dear bro lol
Kick him from his bed only hihihi
not kick but yeah startle him which made him fell πŸ˜†
of course cool way in their point and now your 
but not on Alex point πŸ˜†

But ALEX was no less to irritate them by saying 
them as headache 
Wow what a way they said that they will get more attention after his departure and being a JF he has to get jelous after all 
of course he is like all other brothers who are 
possessive and protective about their sis and share 
genuine great bond as sibling πŸ˜³

This siblings relationship is all about loving caring protecting and more importantly irritating each other wink
>>>πŸ‘πŸΌ agreed entirely on this πŸ˜Š

And that small girl emily she is really so nice 
and adorable 
Her description itself make curious to know more
 about her 
Understandable after all she is Little kid only and 
they always intrigued others to know more about
them πŸ˜‰

And now who is this violet? Of-course we would 
get to know in next chappy
>>>Can't reveal yet so you will know later
 for sureπŸ˜‰

Are Yaar 1 st part itna bada diya aur second one itna chotu sa 
I lacked time to write so it's come as little πŸ˜†

We said give medium one not totally tiny one like u
tiny one like me 😲but  I ain't tiny  

Next one  Medium size ka dena na bada na chota samjhe 
okay I will as you say πŸ˜³

Thanks for pm
your welcome πŸ˜³
Bye take care
you to take care  πŸ€—
Thanks for wonderful review πŸ˜ƒ

James12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: bloomie

Awesome one 
loved it
Thanks πŸ˜Š
glad to know you liked it allot πŸ˜³

His sisters are leaving no chance to annoy him
Even made him their driver
yeah they are sis after all πŸ˜†

He bumped into Violet's niece at the coffee shop
but...it doesn't look like she's telling the truth
anyway, 
well you will know later πŸ˜‰
cont soon
 I will for sure😳 
Thanks for your review πŸ˜Š

James12 thumbnail

Chapter 3 

(soon, i heard Ayla sarcastic remark at my word, making me smiled as well).

"very funny and old line of century"!. 

"I know but "old is gold","now will you both do the honor", To be out of my room , "or shall I help you both to find the exist"?...

(They shook their head and walked out of room. While I Resume my way at bathroom, to get done with my morning routine. After one hour I head back downstairs, all clad in black grey jeans, with Dark blue tee and Black Light jacket on. I was wearing my Watch, then I looked up at my mum, I throw a flying kiss at her way. Which she caught blushing heavily. And wink at my Dad who as expected glare at me. Jealous much over your son huh. Smirking inwardly I move out of home. Grabbing apple from fruit basket which was on table).

"so ready for ride on my car"?

(I boosted at my both sis with smirk on. while they shook their head and get in the car. but my twin sis can't keep quit for long so she chirped). 

"not your's but dad's, "as he brought it"!

"yeah yeah," but it's mine as he gifted me"!

"It's brought by his money, "so it's his logically"!

( I didn't say further and continue driving. As an argument with my twin, never lead me to conclusion. As it's go on and on and on, till someone come and stop our banter. But today I am in good mood, didn't wish to spoil it. After three hours   I walked in Starbucks and went into line. Not many people were there, to make me wait for long. A couple was ordering, and one lady was behind them, Raising my hand and pulling my jacket Sleeve a bit . I looked at my watch, but my gaze fell on a little girl before me. She was jumping up and down , I didn't noticed her back but now I did. Getting my hands back, in the warmth of my Pant pocket. I watched her while she sung softly). 

"I am in dove with the lape of you"!. 

"we push and lull like a mag-i-tude"!. 

(smile made it's way on my lips, listening her mispronunciation of words "Shape, pull , love And Magnitude"!. Assuming she is the daughter of the women before me, who got done with her order, I expected her to walk away with her. But I frown in confusion when she went opposite way, I looked back at the counter, but before  I could step bit forward, I heard a sound of chair being dragged. I looked at left and saw the same little girl, pushing a chair with the look of determination, towards the counter, I was Amazed by her gut, soon she reach the counter and hopped on chair, then spoke softly to barrister). 

"Hi can I get Ma-Nilla Latte", "with no ice please",

"Alright sweetheart that will be $4.12"!. 

(She pulled few dollars out from her pocket. And forwarding a bit spoke softly).

"Okay Here"!.  

(And Barista after taking the money from little girl. Walked to get the drink while the little girl, Hopped of from the chair. And pushed it back over to the table, then walked back to counter and grabbed her drink).

"Thank you"!.

(And with this she walked out of the cafe. Leaving me amazed by her very little actions. I never saw something like this before. So it was kinda surprising for me. And Unknowingly,  I started following her You might think it as creepy , but I care a damn. As I have no bad intention, I just wish to check, she is safe and to be honest to get end up with my curiosity. As why the little kid come, to order things ,  all alone by herself. Even being a kid she was way to fast, in her pace of walking. But I caught up with her soon).

"Excuse me", "Dear"!. 

(And spoke to her, she turn and stopped walking, then look at me with awe, reason I don't know. but then spoke back softly.

"um hello sir"!. 

(I bent down to her level , And looked carefully at her she had blue eyes which were vibrant and bright , she had her golden Curly hair open which reach till her shoulder only, clad in baby pink color frock).  

"Hello Dear, "May I know your name"!.

"Emily"! 

(she spoke softly, lowering her head a bit shyly. getting bit amused, small smile made its way on my lips again. I clear my Throat and spoke firmly in gentle tone).

"Alright My self Alex, "now tell me that drink is for you Emily"?

"No it's for Violet", "wanna meet her"?

(Alright Violet this name make me frown. As  I think I know her but then I chided my mind. For getting to much into ,mere name which is way to common).

"I will love to, "how old are you Emily "? 

(She look at me in confusion ,then lowering her head she stayed silent. For few second then answer me with proud smile looking up at me again.

"Six"!

"Do Miss Violet know , "you are here all by yourself"?

"No she don't"!.. 

"so it mean she must be worried about you"?... "don't you think you did wrong"?...

(Alright I am no one to lecture her , when as a kid I myself trouble my mom dad. And I  still do, more ever it's none of my business , to what this girl is doing and how she will be back, at the protective Arms of her elders comfort. But I can't help as responsible citizen, I wish to make sure she stay safe. As i can't help but worried for her well being. we continue walking till we reached, a grand large library which I  expected to consumed by silence as always but to my surprised it was filled with a girl sobbing and yelling). 

Em..Emily co...come out my dear no more hiding...where are you Emily...

(We both together step towards the Girl. Who was sobbing I couldn't see her face, as her back was facing me. And before I could say or step forward, my cell ring which I take out from pocket to check. And seeing it's from my friend Eric, small smile made it's way on my lips. I was about to received it when, I heard a thunderous angry voice, filled with accusation towards me. I look up and for second I prayed I didn't come here. As one pair of teary rage filled eyes, were looking at me which made me stunned. As they were known to me. I to got annoy seeing those pair of eyes Violet no wonder the name seems so known to me).

"You here unbelievable"!

"Hello to you to", "And yeah me in-fact me being here, is more believable then "Chris Hames Worth"!.

"I can't believe it you are still full of Attitude"!

"Neither I"! 

"Just get lost"! 

"with pleasure"! "but before that I wish to know", "who is Emily to you"?

"none of your Business"!

"It is when I will visit Child care officer, to complain how careless nanny you are".   "Letting this Doll out all by herself with money"!."Then it will be my sole business"!.

"You you just go to hell"!

"I can't go there as people like you, already reserved it for themselves"!.

"Alexxx I hate you"!  

"No need to yell I am not dumb like you"! "Violet," "more ever Feeling are mutual"!.   

"She is my Sister's Daughter", "now got your answer leave now"!.

"Well this doll is way to smart, to be your daughter", "anyway take care of her"!.

(Who care's about the banter, I had with her anyway. I just wanted to, make sure she is fine. And get rid of the distress she had, And our argument helped her forgetting , how that doll made her worried. By leaving all by herself and she got back to her usual self. At least now she wouldn't be scolding, that cute thing. In anger and i know she can't do either . She love kids way to much to scold them anyway. I recalled the day I met her she is author. And friend of my Twin sis. But I didn't knew this before, neither she knew me).

"Uughhh"! "why I am unable to write it"?

(I was in sitting on bench in park, being bit tired after jogging. and relaxing myself , by listening soothing songs in my cell. When i heard a, Frustration filled Girly voice. I glance at the source. And saw a girl sitting on bench, She had Piled of papers with her. And with one fine glance at them I knew she is writing something. But getting distracted by something, she is unable to write rightly. And then throw them away in frustration. No wonder she being, a  creative mess of place right now. By polluting the area ,with ball of papers.  But then I turn my attention, at my cell again. Knowing well I can't be all by myself right now).

"Um"! "would you mind", "If I sit here"?

(After few minutes, I again heard a Similar voice. But this time by close. I looked up and saw the, same girl who disturb me. Seek my permission, to sit besides me. I nodded my head in yes, Even though i wish to declined her. But I didn't so she made herself, comfortable on the bench besides me. And i again got busy ,checking my cell).

"what are you doing here", "at this odd hour of morning"?

"Nothing"!

"How mean"! "I just ask generally', "you could answered nicely"! 

(I didn't reply back anything just stayed silent and continue checking my Call log and massage which I got from my friends but seems like she is in mood to spoil my own time so she spoke again she is way quite bold though knowing she can get embarrassed by ignorance still she isn't stopping herself  speaking to me).

"By the way myself" "Violet Jones"! And you"?

(As much I tried not to snap at her way I keep mu anger aside I know it can spoil her entire day if  I scold her or something so  I answered her by introducing myself).

"Alex Harris"!. "But aren't you Author, of Obsessive love Story"?

"err Yeah"! you had read it "? did you like it "? you know "! Um"! "I am here to write a story," "but I have no idea about it"!. 

(I stayed silent and got pissed at her. Now knowing who she is. But by being silent, I hoped she may know. I am not interested to chat, But seems like she is really in need of ideas. To write something, that's why she is even ready to check, Opinion from stranger to . I looked at her for second, then turn my gaze to my cell. Cad in Dark red color v cut top. And dark Brown Color leather jacket on. With open hair black Color jeans , brown color Boot's having Dusky skin , blue hazel brown shade, Almond Shaped eye. She look cool though, I shook my mind, And continue checking my cell. To be honest i lost interest in cell, long back after taking a glance at her. Not liking my distracted views, I spoke absent mind).

"But I think everything can resolves", "by sharing our own story"! 

"How"?

"Look at these trees at the front", "they look lifeless and dull if one sees them", "they will blame winter for their condition". "Still if we think deeper, And try to understand". "Then we will find ulterior motive". We will know that Winter is only trying", to showcase it's love for the tree". It's helping it to blossom", making it more lively and vivid"!.

"Well that's not a story", "that's Philosophy"!. "And I am trying to write a story", of a boy and girl their journey of love"!.

"Journey of love"? "They fell in love", "while traveling or what"?

(I exclaimed curiously yet confusingly she gasped for second then  laugh at my words but control it when she thought it can offend me she spoke calmly again).

"I know it's sound Cliche And funny". That's why I am not sure About it". "But your line fell in love", "while traveling sound Intriguing"!

(I nodded my head in understanding. But to be honest i didn't, understood a single thing. But she needn't to know that , what i understand and what i didn't. and to be honest by the look at her i can bet all the story wrote by her might be based on Love story only  She paused for a few minutes, the silence between us was comfortable though. We let the  morning Cool  breeze  freeze  us.  And sunrise to let us shower in it's spreading soft light she spoke again).

"Wait let me tell you the Story". "And then you can tell me". "Your opinion about how is it okay"! 

(I didn't said anything and she took my silence in positive way and continue speaking she do know right that boys aren't kinda into love shit but again these girls and i don't get why she seek to know my opinion about it anyway  I stayed silent even though she start speaking already).

"It was perfect rainy day". "The sky was Overcast with the thick Clouds". "The Drizzling rain was creating", an Amazing Atmosphere"!. And a boy was Leaning towards his car with entirely Soaked in Rain"!

(To be honest i was bit impressed by her style of giving detail of scene I don't have much knowledge about stories and all  but i knew it's kinda nice one she was busy narrating the story and i was staring at her).

"Uncle"! "has the car repaired"? "he asked from his driver".

"No dear"! "But why you are out"? "go in the car It will get fix in few minutes"!.

"I know uncle you just wish", "to enjoy this Rain alone". But you know what"? I won't let you fool me"! 

he chuckled lightly at his own words which made even his driver smiled as well but soon a melodious voice heard by him
Just close your eyes and Enjoy every drop of this water it..."

(I didn't let her finish and spoke I myself without letting her complete her story to be honest even I myself wasn't aware what i am saying it's like i had no control on myself). 

"It purifies our soul and make us feel alive"! 

"Their view were similar ,so he looked at the source of voice". "when he finally saw her , everything stopped around him". "At very first sight of her , "his heart started beating at wild speed". He couldn't look elsewhere, to lost in the beauty of angel. "whom he thought  come down from heaven"!.

"And their unaware of ,the pair of eyes on herself . "She was lost in the weather, nothing matter to her"."clad in Dark blue color sleeveless top, black pant, with flat heels, open hair. "she was dancing on the Road". Completely soaked in rain, "it was the moment the boy realized". He found the thing missing from his life". "he felt sudden urge to go near her". And he Act on the desire of his heart" "And advance towards her with slow paced, her back faced him ,when he reach to her. "Inhaling the same air as her ". he whisper unknowingly with absent mind

"Mira Miraculum"!

"And extremely startled by the voice". "Then realizing the person is just behind her". She turn around in petrified way".

(with this I stooped by the ring of my cell Violet become disappointed by that but didn't voice out I got up and received the call and got up from bench to leave the park when after few step taken  I got stopped by her holding my hand).

"Hey you can't go"! 

"What you mean I can't leave"? huh "are you by chance plan to kidnap me or what"?

"No I mean to say, "without revealing the rest". "you can't go so"! um what  happen next?.  

(I never knew I am such a good story teller. That this girl wouldn't let me leave either. huh get a grip Alex it's not your way of telling. But curiosity of what happen next, which is preventing her from letting you go. so focus  my conscience, mocked at me and I chided it).

"But I need to go now"!

(With this I started walking again. But then she again stopped me. Girl what's wrong with you"? I wanted to snap at her, but didn't and waited for her to speak further). 

"Sorry but what this "Mira Miraculum"! means"?

"This means, "Wonderful miracle"! 

"Hey wait um"! " it was such a nice description are you author"?

"no I am not"! 

"But is it happen in real"? as the way you described it"! it's seems it is"?

"well kind of yeah', "now I need too"..

(I couldn't complete my words as my cell ring again I received it then listening other side I got annoy more and go back to the bench  I was sitting previously this time a bit annoy at the happening I had a bit work which can't happen because the men who will do is sick now sick my foot he must be in some bar having fun with some chit's).

"Weren't you leaving"?

(Violet ask again I could sensed a bit excitement in her voice of me being sitting here again this time i was to annoyed to be in calm mode I know it's not her fault but again).

"Do it's look like, "i am leaving anymore"?

(I sad with a bit raised stern voice this time sending bone chilling glare at her way which made her shift on one toe from another she bit her lip nervously what's up with these girls don't they eat enough that they plan to eat their own lips always huh and then they blame boys are uncontrollable horny like really it's their fault way to distract them and their brain).

"Um"! "sorry I didn't mean that", "I err leave it". "Can you continue the story
 now"? look if you help me in giving Idea. "I might share a bit of profit, i get 
by my Work"!.

"I can with pleasure" but"!  

"But what"? 

"I can tell you the rest of story". "If you got to listen "a story of kid from me"?

(She gaped at me in surprised, Then looked down at her papers for a minute.
 Then looked at the time and took a deep breath, And in last  nodded her head
 in yes. I grinned inwardly so much to bear, just to write bloody romantic story.
  I knew she isn't interested, to listen Kid story. But she is ready to listen.
 Just because she think, I am gonna tell her the love story later).

"Their was a little girl around 7". 
"Mischief run in her blood", 
"high dreams lies in eyes". 
"lot's of love shower on her by every side".
 "specially by her hero, 
"her dad for whom, she was apple of eye".
 loved to play in mud and 
after getting, intro-gated by mother. 
She will say 
"mud wanted to steal her shoe". "So she decided 
to fight against it"!
"And her mother couldn't help, laughed at those 
naive excuses. She always 
escape ,from the outcome of Mischief's" with 
the help of her hero, come 
partner in crime.
"one day the girl voice out, her desire to have a big doll. 
But her mother 
denied it. She throw tantrum and cried out, 
but her mother didn't pay any
 heed to it. Which made her run out of home, 
her mother thought she will 
play, In garden and get back home on her own soon.  
With this she to got
 busy in her work. But even after sometime to,
 she didn't get back home. 
Worried for her daughter, the Mother 
go out to find her. But didn't get to 
see her anywhere near. 
"Becoming clueless and  scared , 
for her daughter life.  She called her husband,
 And inform him. He to left his work and come back. 
Both together try to search for her,  but no luck they 
visit Station and met cops, they to supported them, 
And try to search for her. But again no luck".

"what happen further"? "did they got to find her"? "why you stopped" 

(I looked at violet, with lost look. And took a deep breath and clear my throat.
 She was so disappointment, at my stop of story as if I had snatch her favorite
 candy. So not wasting another second, I then continue telling further).

"Minutes turn into hours and Hour's turn into days",
"The search continue without trace"! 
"With no clue so far of her broke them As hell".
"Still they didn't stop knocking a single door bell"! 
"They lost the Appetite to eat drink sleep",
"They didn't lost hope. But the fear lost her for 
forever engulf their heart Deep"! 
They prayed day and night, 
"And try to find her in every light and sight"!

"And after five days ,their prayer got heard". And they got informed by cop,
 That they had found their daughter"!

"Really"! "I hope she is was safe"!

"On this news their happiness had no bound",
they rushed to her but made no single sound"!

"Why"? what happen"? 

(Getting annoyed at her, continuous interruption. I stop speaking this time, 
with the answer to her question. Making her gaped at me, angrily and
 annoyed as If I care).

"I don't know'! 

"huh"! what the hell", "you mean you don't know"?

"I mean if you continue interrupting me like this"! "Then I don't know 
the rest" "So imagine on your own", "what happen next"? 

"Alright go on, "I wouldn't interrupt you"! 

"Better you don't" 

"Rude much"! 

"I heard it"

"good as it's for you to heard"! "now go on further"!. 

"I wouldn't"!  

"why"? not now'! what happen this time"! I didn't even interrupted either"!

"I don't take orders", "from other's"!.

"you know what"? you are the most Egoistic guy"! I ever met"!. 

"Glad to know we share same view"!. 

"Will you continue", "now or not"?...

"Let me think for a while"! "err"! "waste of time", "And waste of energy". 
The idea to continue further"? "doesn't sit well with me"!. 

(She listen my words further, And immediately frown started appearing, 
on her forehead. She waited for me to say further, But before she could burst
 out, into rage again I spoke in hurry).

"Still being a kind soul I am"! "I can't let a person die in curiosity"! "so I 
will continue"!

(She sigh in relief, which made me smirked inwardly. So much just to know
 what happen next"? what if the outcome of , what happen next is Tragic "!
 nevertheless I didn't, voiced out my opinion).

"They regretted to pray to get her back", 
"As the sight of her dead body made them numb",
"And still  the worse was yet to come"!

(I looked at Violet, her eyes were teary now. But I didn't care ,I will stop when
she tell me to stop. But  I did passed her my handkerchief, which she took 
without word).

"Found at the place", "where we throw home shit's"!
Her entire body telling a heart wrenching story, 
of molestation and hit's"!  
Each part got from those bas***d's, "her beautiful face shined brightly 
with smile had lost the color and look". 
The face which had the most captive, mischievous dream filled eyes were 
spoiled by stone". 
Not to forget she was only 7 year old. The pain she suffer she, she 
didn't deserve any of it. She was born to laugh, to dream ,to respect but, 
Most importantly she was born. With the right to live freely on her own 
style. Which was snatched from her brutally...

"Stop, Please stop it for heaven sake, I can't listen further"!

"Can't even listen"? huh But isn't how every story goes"! "Miss Violet"? 

"I don't understand"! "What you mean"?

"In your famous Story", "Obsessive love"! how easily you wrote,  about a
 "Rape Victim"! 
"who was raped"! And then married, "to her own rapist"!. who become 
good person at the end"!. 

"ever wonder ,what massage you are sending to other's. "By such a story"?
 think about it not everyone share similar view wise mind"! Some might take 
it, in encouraging way, of Action of this sin as well"! Even though you must,
 be live strictly  against, such a issue in person"! 

(With this i took my cell ,jacket cap and walked away. I just told all this in 
bit frustration, but never knew she might, take it seriously. But guess what this
 girl was, blessed with bit unpredictable mind to.  Later i got to know she is  my
 sis friend, she stop and left no way to annoy me. Even though we both 
respected each other, but talking like civil person, was out of question for us. 
She later written ,few more story on her blog. Which I read but never told her, 
that I liked them, knowing she can get over moon by this). 

"Needle of Watch, Style of getting dressed, eating drinking, Area of living 
and venue of visit decision, of going anywhere, with anyone Don't give other's 
right to judge, anyone or give them a character certificate"!. 

(That's what my view are , no matter what you are. Gender color or anything, can't be the only source of way. To certify the real character, of person and their abilities. Alas not everyone think , 

in this way though.  After reaching the home of my buddy. I was kinda nervous for sure, as no 

matter what in my life, their opinion matter allot. Stepping inside the Home I 
watch Oliver And Eric sitting on couch, with curious yet upset look. While 
Chris was glaring at them, but soon his gaze fell on me and he glared at me 
more Angrily. And  I to glare at him as, I know the cause of his Anger).

"heye"! what's up guys , "no fun no movie plan"! what happen"?.

"Alex we need you mate,we are in trouble"!

(Immediately I become ,concern about them. Eric is never the troublemaker, from start and now when he say, he need us then it mean something serious. So I rushed to his side and sit, opposite to him on couch. And ask concern filled voice).

"what you did"? "what's the matter"? 

"I got Girl Child"! 

"what how it can be possible"? oh my "! "I never knew ,you aren't straight"! 

"Damn Alex stop", "with your Absurd Jokes"! 

"Okay be clear then"! 

(I just tried to change the atmosphere, but guess what the matter seems way to serious. To get success in them mission of, lightning the mood of everyone here for now).

"err their is um"! "A girl I found week back", "At Park lost wondering soul",
"I took her to my home thinking, it's not right to let her be out. But but err 
I lost her yesterday"!

"So from past one week ,you had kid girl in your home"!. "And you didn't felt ,
like informing us"!.

"I thought it's", "not a big deal"!.

"Heck it's a big deal"! "now what if something, happen to her"? huh"!.

(I had expected anything ,but this from Eric. He is always being a kind soul,
 never in life he lost his single pen. And here he lost Alive Little girl
great just great. I didn't knew how, to react on this. Shall I call dad and tell 
him everything. But then thought to ask further, about that little kid from
him. At least her name and age).

"Do you know", her name Age, anything"?

"Err yeah"! her name is Emily"!.
Edited by James12 - 5 years ago
RainOfDew thumbnail
Nice updt 
So this is how Voilet and Alex met
Oh so Eric lost Emily
Lets see how he find her
Cont soon
roseraja1915 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

James, you did not tell us that you had written a fan fiction!😲

Factual events  mixed with fiction make this fan fiction a joy to read.πŸ‘

Humorous yet dealing with serious issues--a nice package.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Our hero , Alex Harris, is not smitten easily by a fair maiden.πŸ˜†

Would be very interesting to see in which continent he will lose his heart.πŸ˜‰

Enjoyed it tremendously, James.πŸ‘

Edited by roseraja1915 - 5 years ago
bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome update
loved it
So Alex and Violet had a chance storytelling encounter
Eric lost Emily
cont soon
sana1819786 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update
Loved it 
Thanks for pm 
Cont soonish 
Bye take care 
Ifakdha thumbnail
James...😲
This was the most surprising thing happened to me today
A story that too written by you
First of all after reading it I can tell that its inspired by whomπŸ˜‰
So you better clear my confusionπŸ˜†
Btw I didnt know you are such an amazing writer
Cool boy alex, a tough nut for girls to crackπŸ˜‰
Naughty sisπŸ˜†
I loved the sibling love and fight of 2 chappy😳
Voilet, ex huhπŸ˜‰
Cant wait to read next chapter
Do tell me that why alex wants to come to India cause I wanna know the actual reasonπŸ˜ƒ
Once again excellent work
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next