Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SixteenAgain thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Res! 
And  a very Happy Birthday to Sweety!!!

Minu, this is such a beautiful update! As I read it in the first half what stood out to me was the contrast between the huge physical distance between them and the barely there emotional distance between them. 

Finally, Naina has reached the point where she does not hold back. Sometime back she would have not shared the news of Nisha's attempted kidnapping so quickly, she would have tried to deal with the situation herself. But this time irrespective of where he was, whether he could do anything or not... she shared it immediately. And that marks a huge positive growth in their relationship.

The conversation between Sameer and Nisha was very endearing. They have become such a beautiful loving family! Her request to him to send a kiss to Mumma and he obliging immediately πŸ˜³

Now, coming to the second half... phir she bouncer dal diya tumhe! Yeh do kamine toh thay hi pehele se... ab tisra Kaun aaya hai?! Again their edgy dialogues were very well written. Makes me very uncomfortable to read their exchange.. only because the evil makes my soul shiver. You have created these two characters so wonderfully! No one would ever want to encounter them in real life, but reading them here is exciting and intriguing.

Now looking forward to the unveiling of the mystery of the kidnapper!

Loving this well rounded offering from you dearπŸ‘

Love, May

Edited by SixteenAgain - 5 years ago
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy birthday to ur sis πŸ˜ƒ
Sameer please come back soon. Three long weeks πŸ˜­ Hope kuch galat na ho.
Vikram and sudeep r so cheap. Sudeep talking about friendship and all really?!! Was he drunk?! πŸ˜‘
The policeman was also weird. If vikram or sudeep didn't try to kidnap nisha then who's the new villain πŸ˜• pehle hi itne sare hai! Ab ek aur!
Nisha and rishav's convo was super cute. And the questions were funny. Nisha is going to meet her nana nani soon.
Chacha chachi finally had the courage! Pehle yaad nahi ayi ap logo ko πŸ˜‘
Rohan is also in London! New twist is coming.
So r we getting preedit or preehan? Looks like Preeti is already in love with pandit aur pandit bhi. To maybe we'll get preedit.
Sameer ko jaldi wapas lao πŸ˜­ can't see naina sad anymore. Awesome update. Thanks for the pm.
AlishaSyed thumbnail
Happy Birthday to your sister 
Update was so good 
My SamAina are so far yet near by hearts 
3 long weeks shit mahhhnn 
Chiii kameene sudip aur vikram yaar besharam log haan
Bas ksii tarhan chacha chahi waqt pe naina ke pass aajayein 
Waise I'm happy Naina ke pass ab dono hone Naina for a time being akeli nahi hogi at least 
My preedit heart awww their scenes are too good 
I just love them 
And dhire dhire they are coming close 
Oh soo rohan aur sameer ka aamna samna
Shit if not  those two idiots than teesara kon aagaya nisha ke peeche 
MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thrilled! One more villian in the story
Feeling very sad for naina. Hope nothing goes wrong. Chacha chacha should go and stay with naina so that she get some support. Three weeks seems to be very long for sameer.

Update soon

Thanks for Pm
Pooja1973 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it...another villian...never thought u would introduce another one...poor naina has to struggle so much...hope 3 weeks me kuch drastic no ho...both of them badly need each other...rohann in London??...let's see what u have in store for us...
PS.Happy birthday to your sister..
I did not receive pm...did u send it??
Do send next time when u update...looking  forward to it😊
Regards 
Shinku18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update and the PM. 
Samaina9 thumbnail
super update...continue updating...
dhk2311 thumbnail
Thriller update πŸ‘πŸΌ Amazingly written. 
Kids conversation is always lovely so innocent so cute.. β€οΈ

Looking forward to reveal suspense that who is behind kidnapping.

Love DK
BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update as usual... the whole of sudip and Vikram meeting was so disturbing... andomg new persons behind nisha... oh god please keep her and naina safe until sameer returns after three long weeks... I really hope he wraps up his work before 3 weeks...
Happy birthday to sweety !
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As usual beautiful update.

Now we all are confused.  If not Sudeep and Vikram... Who is behind Nisha's kidnap?  Hope chacha and Chachi will reach Almora soon so that Naina and Nisha won't be alone till Sameer is back from London.  Hope  Rohan's character is a positive character.  The way he called Sameer bhaiya makes me feel that he will share warm relationship with Sameer in the coming updates.

What I liked moost is naina was missing Sameer a lot.  Not only Naina Sameer too was missing each other.

Nisha is also happy that she has Rishav with her to play.

Thanks a lot for this beautiful update.