Awesome update 
Plz update soon 
Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Res 
Unres
Res
Loved the whole update And I m in lose of words but still I will write It was Awesome Each and every chapters are just fantastic Though I comment less and I m soory for that and I will try to comment and Plzz do update Next Chapter ASAP
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful update
Finally chacha chachi was with naina .
She felt some homely and now sameer is back so naina and nisha was safe.

Expecting some long intimacy in next part. Update soon
PALAK17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow amazing update๐Ÿ‘...loved it.
Asish_Atmakuri thumbnail
Yaar bahut badhiya tha... keep writing,  agar tum chaho to mahan writer ban sakte ho๐Ÿ‘
Ektajindal thumbnail
Aww...a new thread... after the exams...was busy and started with my own story updates...just read the three parts in a row...our masoom nirdosh Naina is not so masum now...although I am a Preehan fan...loving the progression of preedit too...the most hilarious one was of thinking a new enemy would create more troubles...but it needed up being a local goon...samaina's past is still being a mystery and varsha too...curious to know about it...And that touching Sameer's feet by amirta sounded a bit awkward...but showed the respect for relations...all in all feel blessed to read this much in a go...would be waiting for next updates...And sorry for being late a very happy belated birthday to you...

With regards...
Ekta...
Pooja1973 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update as usual dear...loved it to the core...sameer is back n finally naina can breathe easy...there will be some romantic encounters for sure...naina can't wait for it..๐Ÿ˜‰
Loving how the story is progressing. ..
Belated happy birthday dear...
Regards

Ashusanj thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super update.
Finally chacha and chachiji came to meet Naina. 
So sweet of Amrita. Bechara Rohan, he trying so much for bringing Sameer to his home.
Sameer is back from london. Now he will take care of Naina and Nisha.
Thank God chachiji couldn't indentify the vibrator. Soch rahi houn agar Chachi ask for Naina that she can use this, to Kya haal hota Naina ka.
Waiting for next update
Please update soon.
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. awesome update.
Loved it so much.
Each and every line I could visualize and feel it.
Hats off to you . 
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Some stories are just so perfect that it's really hard to find any flaw in them and yours is one of those ..  I totally enjoyed the update . . I was laughing like mad while reading few sections especially Bela chachi and naina's convo and the one where Amrita calls Rohan ullu ka patta ๐Ÿ˜†  , best thing about your fiction is each n every character has its own space and importance apart from the leads,  not even a single character is forgotten,  u take everything along and then write and that is a commendable job...  Last but not the least that pleasurable experience of naina was so neatly described not even once did it sound embarrassing in anyway...  It's a basic demand of human body I m glad u took and discussed this topic in your work so beautifully without offending anyone.. . Keep up the hard work and once again happy birthday dear . .Continue to shine and grow