Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kristy_209 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank god you have continued with the story or else i must have been in mystry for the conclusion. I was a silent reader but recently i joined the forum. Loads of Thanks to you for the update and update soon . I really love this ff😆
Yudkhfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please update soon.. waiting eagerly..
Surabhi1995 thumbnail
i knew it would be nisha banging he door...lovely update waiting for the next one 
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Minu,
I'm sorry for the late review on this update yaar! Maaf kar de yaar! :)                
Coming to the story-just one word "wow". It's seriously amazing the way you've wound the tale around, leaving us guessing, questioning at every stage- the switching between the past and present. Awesome job! 
The child trafficking angle was an astonisher. Sameer is quite smart-the way he put 2 plus 2 together. 
Samaina have their first married fight...it was actually cute. Main rooth ke mayke chali jaungi types hehe. I loved Shriyaji's perspective on anger and how it almost spoilt her life. 
Ek chatt ke niche do log rahenge to ladai to hogi hi...but you need to pull your ego down and apologize. When in anger, it's even more important to bridge the distance rather than increase it.
Just the mere fact of being present in the same room did it! 
And Sameer...by God...banda kitna caring hai! Just so she's able to recoup, he's controlling himself. And the way he said it explicitly too leaves me wondering when we'll get the real golden confession of love between the two. 
Preedit! Finally! I love you so much for this! They hugged in public...o bai! That calls for rumours doesn't it? But then, there no smoke without fire...let's see inki gaadi patri pe kab aati hai! 
And Nishu ka daant na ekdum galat time pe toota hehe...papa ko dikhane jaati hun...rofl! Beta papa filhaal alag zone mein hain jahan unko sirf aapki mummy dikh rahi hain! :D Aur mummy hain ki Almora chali jati hain...ab Nishu ko Delhi ke school me admission karwa de..Rishav bhi aa jaye kaise bhi!
Waiting with bated breaths for the consummation of marriage too! Coz when you write it, it seems to be stemming out of pure love, care and attachment, not just craving physical intimacy! 

Loved it to the core! 
Do update soon dear!
PS: Pehle kabhi kaha nahi...lekin yeh Shilpat Rao kamal ka naam liya hai hehe!
Love
Sur
aj03 thumbnail
Long waiting for next part... plz update soon
MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy new year minu
Waiting for the update
TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi All..
With my vacations coming to end,I am traveling back to my hostel.So please have a patience of 2 3 days more.I shall update both my stories.
I am really sorry for keeping you all awaited.Family and friends kept me on toes.😃
Thanks for all the love.😳
With love 
Minu
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh okay take ur time ðŸ˜Š
Yudkhfan thumbnail
Hope you had a great holiday!! Please update at your earliest convenience..
dhk2311 thumbnail
Hey Minu,

I just love this FF and it's my favourite.

Please please update soon. 

Love DK
Edited by dhk2311 - 5 years ago