Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMereWanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Before indulging myself in yet another beautiful chapter of yours, I'd just like to congratulate you for your second thread, Minu Di! 
A significant milestone with a thousand more to come! 

Keep writing, keep growing, and keep bringing smiles to our faces with your intricately carved stories! Because you never fail to render me speechless!  👏❤️

🤗
nehainja thumbnail
Beautiful update. Loved the talk between namratra mother and naina.she gave such a nice advice.  It's true anger destroys everything. 
Radhasathya thumbnail
Finally with full power pack of all sort of emotions you have updated.
our waiting was fruitful.

Enjoyed in reading your story. 

But one thing i dont get is how come sameer let naina and nisha to go almora without any precautions. he verywell knowns its danger to let them alone in his absence even after knowing the intention of vikram and so and so.

anyway i enjoyed .
Pooja1973 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally...such a long one after a long wait...n worth it...loved every bit of it...can't wait to read more...ager to know what will happen next...
Update asap😊
Regards

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Minu for this wonderful long update.  We were eagerly waiting for your exams to get finished.
As always this is super awesome update. So Sameer has hard time controlling his emotions😆.  Looking forward to more n more Samaina romance..  Preeti and pandit budding romance is treat.

Hope Naina will be successful in bringing mother son duo together.  Hope she will be able to make Sameer control his anger.  She will definitely play an important role in uniting mother n son.

Loved how Sameer called her 'masterni'

I'm scared after reading last part.  What is Vikram upto?  Now as Sameer is not with them Naina must be alert.  Thank God rishav's father reached there on time.  

Loved rishav and Nisha's friendship too.

Do you know Minu I never liked typing more than 2-3 sentences while commenting.  But when you said that you won't post updates here in IF I felt very very sad.  Thanks a lot dear for the update.  Afterall your threat made me post this long comment😆😉.

Shelly Di
MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally the wait was finished
Such a lovely update all superb
Samina's romance , their fight, daughter father conversation everything plot beautifully

Thanks for long update 
Hope  now we don't have to wait long

I can't wait anymore pls update soon 
Pls do PM
Ashusanj thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,
After a long wait we got our long long update.
Super. It's to hot. 
I loved Nisha asking meaning of the song. How Sameer explained her. Such a lovely father he was.
Naina kitni mehnat kar rahi hai maa Bete ko milane ki.
Yaar ye Vikram kitna dangerous admi hai.
Please update soon. 

Samaina9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
All updates r super...continue updating...nisha scene's r really awesome
BushraN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow! Such a long update, totally worth the wait.
Nisha's Interruption was so relatable to any couple with kids... hope naina is able to mend things between sameer and Vishaka. They are so lucky to have namrata's mom in their life who wishes good for them.
Vikram is such a creep..,
The ending was a bit scary...
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Itte time baad I'm reading KP.. Maza hi aa gya 😃
You know, previous update padhte waqt main actually yehi soch rhi thi ki doctor had said Naina is weak internally.. So would they be consummating or not

But intense se intense situation mein bhi Sameer can never be careless with Naina😳

Nisha ka pehle daant toota.. Aww mujhe apna pehla daant tootna yaad aa gya😳

And ye Vikram to humari soch se bhi zyada ganda nikla.. He's involved in human trafficking😲

Vishakha disturbed everything man.. Sab kuch stable tha kuch waqt se, but she just messed up everything

Aur phir gusse mein to na Sameer kuch soch ke krta h na Naina.. God bless Namrata's mother here

And I knew it ki SamAina alag hue to kuch to gadbad hogi hi.. And here it is, Nisha kidnap ho jati.. Thank God Raunak ne bacha liya

Also, shukar h Naina decided to not hide anything from Sameer this time

Aurrr.. PreeDit❤️
Matlab pata chalte hi bande ne surprise plan kr liya.. Itni arrangements krli.. Mighty impress ed👏
She said her Pandit.. And the hug
But last mein ye kya bol gyi Preeti.. Hurt kr diya Pandu ko
Edited by Anjali33 - 5 years ago