Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Btw what a spoilt kid this Sonu is! Initially I thought he may have a positive presence, Par ye dekho... What a rubbish excuse for not getting marks 😡
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The show currently is so depressing. Jaldi se Hero ki entry krwao yaar!
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IshqHaiWoEhsaas

Btw what a spoilt kid this Sonu is! Initially I thought he may have a positive presence, Par ye dekho... What a rubbish excuse for not getting marks 😡

lol he too wants his bua and her daughter to b thrown out of d house🤓
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sonu and his ma r the same personality..🤔..always mami,chachi r evil in indian soaps so no wonder ..but this teen is a spoil child who is bz with cell phone, no studies ,but has dare to say bad words towards his aunt and cousin...shame on sonus mom..
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seems like Ashok can do anything for Money...
  Acting like a good son who will not leave his parents during tough time...
  I think now Mini will take the decision to make their own home of only her and babes...

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

Seems like Ashok can do anything for Money...

Acting like a good son who will not leave his parents during tough time...
  I think now Mini will take the decision to make their own home of only her and babes...

Yup, For Ashok money is main .. Going to see how Mini and babes will fight without any family support.
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ashok is that type of a person who for his benefit would not even think twice to trade meeta for money. 
Babitas mother in law will gain back my respect in future only when she will kick of her son even when he is a changed person and would tell her daughter in law to move on with her life and not tell her to compromise. And herself will get babita married to the guy of babitas choice. This will be real change that i expect from this show.
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

Ashok is that type of a person who for his benefit would not even think twice to trade meeta for money. 

Babitas mother in law will gain back my respect in future only when she will kick of her son even when he is a changed person and would tell her daughter in law to move on with her life and not tell her to compromise. And herself will get babita married to the guy of babitas choice. This will be real change that i expect from this show.

You have so much hopes on Biji😆 Forgot khoon ka ristha😆 She will try to emotional force Babitha, think about Mini future, her marriage and all. ðŸ˜¡
Edited by abhi786 - 5 years ago
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
As per spoilers, Isn't the person (property agent) had been trashed by mini ??? Edited by dellaakdha - 5 years ago
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellayesakdha

As per spoilers, Isn't the person (property agent) had been trashed by mini ???