Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Needblessings

Hi Sudha ,how are you ? Trust all is great πŸ˜Š.Missing  your episode annalysis in DT😊. Yes DTS are helpful and I really love to visit it everyday πŸ˜ƒ.

Hey Shubha. I'm doing good. Everything is great, I don't deny.πŸ˜† but somehow DTs always have people coming and posting their views about the episodes. So it feels kinda empty without one in forums, to me that is... anyways it's upto the thread makers to decide on that! πŸ˜Š

Yeah I haven't posted my views for a couple of episodes, since I'm out of station and unable to watch regularly without missing scenes.

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Needblessings

If it is okay with you can you please make 2nd  thread of episode discussion  thread please? Its very easy to locate ,come ,write and read reviews everyday. Now a days there are so many threads ( which I absolutely enjoy and appriciate ) but difficult to locate some time. I truely enjoy to visit this tread AND grateful to you for opening this one πŸ˜Š. If you think its okay to start the 2nd thread then only please do so. Will be very helpful πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š.

I hv no prb will post d 2nd thread 2dy 

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

hav posted new discussion thread here is d link gurls...............😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5107273?ri=6&rv=6303