Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: riti4u

Ya I guess you are right ..it was more of dad and daughter thing.. it Shud be between them.. may be I said that coz hanuman suffered then a lot.. and I just wanted Babita to see that  and respect him more for that.. so a little part of it.. can be revealed..just a little..:)

hahaha... there are still a lot of things that will make HS suffer... Babes can know about those struggles and sufferings... let this pain remain between a father and daughter... Babes know that HS can move mountains for his daughter... no need for her to know more than that... :D 

Needblessings thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a feel good episode πŸ˜Š!! the way Babita poured her  heart out ghosh  so so heart touching β€οΈ!! Poor soul how much pain she was carrying inside her heart πŸ˜’.Our rock star Naim bi  was so careing .Paridhi and Sandhya Mam nailed each and every expression so beautifully .WheN Babita was complaining about H.S to Naim bi ,was super adorable. These two will be the best MIL AND DIL jodi πŸ˜Š.Paridhi looked so so cute at that moment ,like a doll πŸ˜³.

Then the entry of our HERO . How come he looks so good in every way??The way he called VEERBALIKA and the that eye lock .His  veerbalika and his kirayadaernijj.What a cute family πŸ˜Š.Such a good looking trio. Ashnoor was so good when explaining H.S the theif incident and when came to know about her Babe`s feelings. This girl will go long long in acting field.Very talented. 

that small night time scene with H.S nad Babit`s voice over gave such a joint family feeling ,something like  when some big functions happen in our house all  relatives come and the head of the family and his wife make sure everything is fine and no one should face any problame ,just that kind of cozy feeling πŸ˜Š.

That morning romance with TUM PUKAR LO TUMHARA INTEZAR HAIN was so charming and classy. Their romace was very old school with so much love . Babita is so much smitten with H.S love β˜ΊοΈ. She cant stop blushing . Anirudh and Paridhi can kill anyone with their beauty and expressions πŸ˜³. Sucha talented good looking onsceen couple.

Pre cap: looking like Parent teacher meeting going on . Minnie`s one and only mission HANITA :)

Edited by Needblessings - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

THE PRECAP IS OVERLOADED WITH FEELS AHHHHHAKSHRGEJEBDUDJ. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I'm still waiting for it to come out on SonyLiv. πŸ˜­

Btw, are we getting a new thread since this one is finished?

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

It's already out on SonyLiv

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

It's out Gurwati. Jao bhagooooo

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I loved last scene of Mini n HS
Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

another entertaining episode , though  in start i felt minni needs to stop now.....πŸ˜†

then dadu-beehi , oh i soo missed his budhiya dialogues .....πŸ˜†

then naeem bi our true boss , she rocks all the while .......😎

plus precap , his haryanvi agression coming now what will babita do hope cvs handle this carefully .

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

About the episode.. loved how Naem bi and Minnie joined hands.. it was fun to see family time of Minnie and her parents aww both awkward and shy n looking for absurd arguments for their 'Muski' oh I loved this word :)

Best part was last conversation between Minnie and her Hanuman uncle.. Minnie understands now that her babes need someone who can be just hers... And that too Hanuman uncle whom she loves a lot but scared to say it to him... I loved how Hanuman told him that he sees it .. everything in her mother's eyes.. but their situation is complicated and he doesn't want to break everything with any wrong step..I guess it's more to do with complications that their relationship has gone through.. firstly their challenging to world accusations on their rishta.. probably he wants her to take step first so that people won't say he did all things for mother and daughter to get to mother in the end.. eagerly waiting for his explanation..ugh again weekend.. and precap has already got us all worried and guessing.. I trust the writers to make story more beautiful like they have done before with past two weeks episodes.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

It's out Gurwati. Jao bhagooooo

Meine dekh liya aur Hanita ki tara free fund me muskian laga rahi thi. πŸ€£

It was another well done episode.

The way they paralleled Biji & Dadu's relationship with Hanita was interesting. Just because the pottery worked its charm, doesn't mean everything else will. Dadu and Biji are two different people than Hanita and have a completely different past and equation than them.

Hanita were so happy in their own little world. Bekhar mein hi jagra kara diya. πŸ€”

Btw, what exactly was HS referring to in the precap? Don't awaken? The beast or fire? Cuz he talked about burning himself and Babita along with it.