Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks for the thread!😃
Yet to see yesterday's but currently my head is spinning with the hypocrisy in Khurana family 
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i so so wanted dt pinku aka babes brother to slap dt idiot woman meeta... he was rite hw cn a woman fall fr a married man ?? and break d house??doesnt she understd d pain wat babes is going thru?😡if i would hv bn in pinku's place would have slapped her so hard dt she should hav landed up in d hosp in traumatic ward and frm der itself run away bk to london😡🤢 dt ashok he is an a***h****🤢m not gonna comment nything on biji cz she will nytime support fr her own no matter nw hw much she shws dt babes is her bahu bla bla.. and abt d precap where ppl r wondering biji ka kya reply hoga?? dn i feel as per d new spoiler article d khuranas will face money prb as dey will hav to pay d rent and ashok will do dt...so i guess she will unwillingly hav to say yes to both meeta and ashok...if not now ltr wen d rent paying trouble cums...thou as i said i dont hav ny xpectations frm her... m nt evn thinking abt her...😆she is typcl saas who wen cme to knw dt meeta isnt married to ashok ran to babes so dt she could maangofy her hakk...bt m sure if meeta was wedded to ashok biji wouldnt hav tkn dis trouble to meet babes... looser... 

P.S- btw der is a saying ek aurat hi dusre aurat ki dushman hoti h a woman is always an enemy of another woman so here we r getting to c it clrly perfeccctly fitting proverb 
Edited by harshu27 - 5 years ago
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

I wonder how a girl like mita could fall for a selfish and spineless man like ashok. Even though initially she might have fallen for him but in so many years how come she could not judge this useless man. 

luv is blind deaf an dumb🤪
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harshu27

luv is blind deaf an dumb🤪

🤣
harshu27 thumbnail
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ashok, Shami ji and Lovely - All 3 are sore losers.
I want Meeta to torture all 3 of them someday and she's totally capable. She isn't the one to run errands for anybody. Plus I want her to leave this miserable Ashok heartbroken due to  his financial crisis 😡

I'm MAD at Shami because she just changed sides like season!
Matlab HOW could have Ashok married Meeta when he hasn't divorced Babita?😕

What did she think?🤓

Amidst all these dunderheads I love Sukhi ji. He's a gentleman, standing up for Babita 👏
All others are useless.
To some extent even Daadu cause he doesn't have much say irrespective of him being the head.  :$
But I loved his reaction on seeing Ashok Meeta at the doorstep 😆
IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hello di... 🤗

I see you're rocking this forum too... 😉⭐️
harshu27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshqHaiWoEhsaas

Hello di... 🤗

I see you're rocking this forum too... 😉⭐️

hahaha no yaar kaha... me bus pics post karti hn pic gallery per and agr koi edits banaya toh post kar deti hn creatn gallery pr warna discussions me bhi nhi hoon actve😆infact kabse sabhi mere peeche padhe the epi thread k liye i guess 2 wk se😆nd i dint post d dialy threads finally socha ye epi discussn thread best h roz post karne ka tensn hi nhi😆isiliye kal raat ko post kiya aur bahut dino k baad i postd d view 2dy on d epi😆ja forum pr jitna actve thi utna nhi hn yaha shgu😆
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

i so so wanted dt pinku aka babes brother to slap dt idiot woman meeta... he was rite hw cn a woman fall fr a married man ?? and break d house??doesnt she understd d pain wat babes is going thru? 😡if i would hv bn in pinku's place would have slapped her so hard dt she should hav landed up in d hosp in traumatic ward and frm der itself run away bk to london😡🤢 dt ashok he is an a***h****🤢m not gonna comment nything on biji cz she will nytime support fr her own no matter nw hw much she shws dt babes is her bahu bla bla.. and abt d precap where ppl r wondering biji ka kya reply hoga?? dn i feel as per d new spoiler article d khuranas will face money prb as dey will hav to pay d rent and ashok will do dt...so i guess she will unwillingly hav to say yes to both meeta and ashok...if not now ltr wen d rent paying trouble cums...thou as i said i dont hav ny xpectations frm her... m nt evn thinking abt her...😆she is typcl saas who wen cme to knw dt meeta isnt married to ashok ran to babes so dt she could maangofy her hakk...bt m sure if meeta was wedded to ashok biji wouldnt hav tkn dis trouble to meet babes... looser... 

P.S- btw der is a saying ek aurat hi dusre aurat ki dushman hoti h a woman is always an enemy of another woman so here we r getting to c it clrly perfeccctly fitting proverb 

jab apna sikka khota hai toh dusron ko dosh deke kya faida. And more than meeta, ashok deserves the thappad. If meeta would not have come into his life someone else would have taken her place. If he wanted his family he would have been with them long back. He never loved babita and only used her to satisfy his family. And he has used meeta too. Meeta was foolish enough to fall for his manipulation i think.
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

Biji questions Mita why she removed the sindoor since sindoor represents ashok. This is the difference between her and babita...
Then Mita reveals question Ur son whether I have any right to put sindoor and he married me??He didn't give me that right in these years...she tells ashok that she can't be double face like him...

Thanks della 🤗