Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

When the show started I thought this forum will have fannatics ...forming fan groups one for Zara team n other for Kabir team 

But what do we get 

Every one uniformly  turned against Kabir !!,
What unity !! 

Lol United we stand against Kabeer.

I loved Zara and Kabeer equally when the show started both were flawed characters and their usool were above everything else. After Kabeer became nayab Kazi cvs started messing with his character and since than there have ups and more downs to his character and now completely butchered.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

Lol United we stand against Kabeer.

I loved Zara and Kabeer equally when the show started both were flawed characters and their usool were above everything else. After Kabeer became nayab Kazi cvs started messing with his character and since than there have ups and more downs to his character and now completely butchered.

Kabir miya ka character HALAAL hota jaa raha hai 
Soon he'll become the villain of the show 😆
narobi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jis tareeke se kabir ke character ke saath cvs khel rahe hai na, it is much much easier to redeem rukhsaar and miraj or even hashim character but nit kabir's 👏
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Puruuu

Jis tareeke se kabir ke character ke saath cvs khel rahe hai na, it is much much easier to redeem rukhsaar and miraj or even hashim character but nit kabir's 👏

Bilkul sahi pakde hain 👏