Ishq Subhaan Allah LIVE Update 03 Dec 2018

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

As Ruku pulls Kabir ..asks him to come to her room ..henis reluctant .
Zara reaches there and tries to distract Ruku ... But kabir recollects salma and zara's words and enters the room just to spite her ,zara tries to explain that kabir was wrong . 
Kabir accuses Zara of being selfish .

Kabir tells stories to Ruku , while Zara watches him with Ruku with teary eyes .

Zara tries her best to take Kabir out of Ruku's room but he refuses, Ruku sends Zara out and shuts the door , saying she will now play with Kabir and listen ti his stories ,lzara returns to her room n howls away alone .
Zara feels distraught recollecting how her ammi was i sulted, how she was ready to do anything for zara's happiness's sake ...she feels she had failed marraiage .

Later Kabir sees Zara in Ruku ... He sees zara trying to make Kabir understand again but Kabir lashes out at her but later he sees Ruku after some time and she gets upset. Kabir realizes his folly .
Kabir plays games n manos her .

Ruku falls asleep in Kabir's arms .
Aisha checks on Ruku and Kabir n finds Kabir sittin on Ruku's bed asleep and ruku asleep in his lap .
She shuts the door .

Aishanis surprised as repentant Salma arrives at Ahmad house tp patch up Zabir . She wants to reunite zabir .
Aisha tries to sent her back . 

At the time of azaan Kabir wakes up , he fids himself lying on two chairs .
Aisha prays that she was shocked tk see Kabir with Ruku
Kabir orays that he took control of his fury n get back the respect his family members  commanded 

Next morning Ahmad family comes to table for breakfast .
Ruku reveals how kabir remained inher room entire night . All are shocked n zeenat is happy . Kanir feels embarassed as Ruku describes their masti filled night .. 
Shahbaz n Aisha miss zara for breakfast . 

All family members get worried as Zara does not open the door of her bedroom 
Kabir too gets worried .

Precap 
Kabir breaks open the locked bedroom door and He enters the room with  Aisha and Alina . All are shocked at what they see .

Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Did Zara hurt herself ?? 
annjose1998 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think she hurts herself. But I think she fainted from the mental stress and all. Plus the room is all messed up.

But honestly though Ayesha should have woken up Kabeer and slapped him across the face for doing such a low thing. She is a mother an understood Kabeer's pain and she herself told Zara that, but she also has a daughter. If her daughter's in laws ever insulted Alina like that, would she just shut up and listen. And she claims to be a mother to Zara, so why isn't she setting Kabeer straight. She should have shut zeenat up for talking like that. Suddenly they all care about Zara because of a suicide cAse comes then it will be a bad name for Ahmed Family. I tell you everyone in that house except for Alina and Amman are so selfish.

Also I honestly wanted Kabeer to say those things to Zara actually. That way he can get his anger out and Zara can understand him. At least I thought that Kabeer would understand after he lashed out his feelings. But no... he just don't understand. Idk where this story is going. And Zeenat is happy that Kabeer is spending time with Ruksar. And she will use it against him when ruksar gets better and it is time for him to divorce her. It's all going to come back at him to bite him in his ass.
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Suta. I should say you have so much tolerance level to see this sh**. By reading the update only my blood is boiling
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

Thanks for the update Suta. I should say you have so much tolerance level to see this sh**. By reading the update only my blood is boiling

Even mine is boiling yaar πŸ˜‘
Just wote this thinking of all those who might be saved from watching this on TV 
But surprisingly show is going stronger on TRP charts !! 
Kya baat hai yaar 😲😲 
Zaabir thumbnail
Thanks for the update Suta.

I'm disgusted and appalled at kabeers behaviour can he get any lower than this ? He has made me hate him ten folds more. The woman who always stood by him in every situation whether he was right or wrong now overnight she means nothing to him that he decided to spend the night with the devil to hurt and give her pain. The guy is sick in the head. I really want Zara to leave him she can do much better without  him. Kabeer needs to suffer big time and i want him to loose his naab qazi position and he really needs to be shown the mirror to come off his high horse. it was handed to him on platter not something he worked really hard to earn it.

His and his familys izzat is only thing that matters to him, what about zara and her familys izzat that you humiliated them publicly? This guy is the biggest hypocritic. Can kabeer be redeemed after this ?  I don't think so. 
Zaabir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Did Zara hurt herself ?? 

She fainted due to stress I think 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

She fainted due to stress I think 

Thanks for sharing this news 
I was trying to check the news channels about whats coming up next 
Nothing revealed so far  
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Even mine is boiling yaar😑
Just wote this thinking of all those who might be saved from watching this on TV
But surprisingly show is going stronger on TRP charts !!
Kya baat hai yaar 😲😲

No Suta looks like it dipped in TRP last week that's why they started this shit. Because last time ruku baby got them Trp, so they repeating her
See here salil tweet it was 2.6 so it dipped to 2.1
https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1068083137765236736?s=21Edited by s_lover - 5 years ago
Zaabir thumbnail
Seriously where are they going with the story that they completely butchered kabeers character overnight ? Everything right now is a mess. Think Danish Javid is suffering from severe amnesia.
No progression in the story. No logic . No sense . No proper closure to any track.  Repetitive same old nonsense. I have lost interest and on the verge of quitting before I loose my sanity on  this crap. 

They really need to bring some freshness to the show. Otherwise remaining loyal viewers will also quit.