Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASRHOTNEZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh my goodness! This is beyond ridiculous. I haven't watched the show from so long! Starting to miss it but I can't put myself through such shit! There's no story. Ruku has just ruined the show. If ruku wasn't there kabeer's character wouldn't have been slain like this. It's beyond repair.
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

Seriously where are they going with the story that they completely butchered kabeers character overnight ? Everything right now is a mess. Think Danish Javid is suffering from severe amnesia.

No progression in the story. No logic . No sense . No proper closure to any track.  Repetitive same old nonsense. I have lost interest and on the verge of quitting before I loose my sanity on  this crap. 

They really need to bring some freshness to the show. Otherwise remaining loyal viewers will also quit.

Count me in that group of loyal viewers who lave now lost interest in the show 
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_lover

No Suta looks like it dipped in TRP last week that's why they started this shit. Because last time ruku baby got them Trp, so they repeating her
See here salil tweet it was 2.6 so it dipped to 2.1
https://twitter.com/isalilsand/status/1068083137765236736?s=21

Really !, TRP dropped !!πŸ‘
Good they deserve even lower than this . Hope this shownis pulled off air soon πŸ‘

Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thanks for sharing this news 
I was trying to check the news channels about whats coming up next 
Nothing revealed so far  

I found these online which confirm she does faint. Second one looks like she has a drip. Poor gal is unwell and this guy still showing her attitude.

Edited by Zaabir - 5 years ago
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Really !, TRP dropped !!πŸ‘
Good they deserve even lower than this . Hope this shownis pulled off air soonπŸ‘

I hope. So that we can leave in peace. Otherwise we can't leave and after watching feels disgusted
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaabir

I found these online which confirm she does faint. Second one looks like she has a drip. Poor gal is unwell and this guy still showing her attitude.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq0C4gglolM/?hl=en 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq4-JWmFuyD/?hl=en 

The links did not open for me ..but never mind ..I read your update on the pic n hopefully Zara will be OK n just fainted because of not eating well n stress. 
Edited by Sutapasima - 5 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
When the show started I thought this forum will have fannatics ...forming fan groups one for Zara team n other for Kabir team 

But what do we get 

Every one uniformly  turned against Kabir !!,
What unity !! 
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

When the show started I thought this forum will have fannatics ...forming fan groups one for Zara team n other for Kabir team

But what do we get

Every one uniformly turned against Kabir !!,
What unity !!

Matured like Zara live in this forum. All pankis and mommies are on social media πŸ˜† so let's thank social media for making this forum peace
Sutapasima thumbnail
Loved the new promo 
Zara eating like servants n living in th servants qtrs.
She is  even dressed up like one !! 
Want to see Ruku join her best friend in the servants qtrs 
Zaabir thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The links did not open for me ..but never mind ..I read your update on the pic n hopefully Zara will be OK n just fainted because of not eating well n stress. 

Oops sorry Suta ... Try now should work πŸ˜Š