Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I just hope you aren't too paranoid 😆.
Although the one which I found kinda ironically hilarious was the one where a serial killer won a dating, forget the name of the killer.

in some sense I'm paranoid because in reality I know there are a lot of good Bundys. It's just that when you see something like that you start questioning as to why, you know. What could make someone that has a lot going for just wake up one day and decide, hey I'm going to start killing today so let's go for some human hunting. It's just beyond my understanding. I guess them being mentally sick makes sense the most. I have seen almost all serial killers stories and the more I watch the scarier it gets. The things people are capable of.
1046898 thumbnail

"PC,PC nick nick"
"Ai camera niche rak"
😆

Can't wait to see joe in the wedding celebrations.
rubrub thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peanutbolt

^^^ who tells media how they discussed with salman , how she will walk in the bash with ABZ and how it was ranveer who "personally" texted her and made sure she came and how she is looking forward for the bash...

Either it is always media writing up shit or it is always star's PR...Can't apply one rule to one star and for the other it is media making up shit right ?

Ah TIL media never posts made up reports ever. Next time you say that on any unfavorable or humiliating Deepveer article you should be shown the same logic.
Kat has been shooting outdoors in Punjab n Delhi w/ Bharat crew since last two weeks, it is not that far fetched to guess if Kat really goes to the reception she n the whole Bharat team are gonna take a day off n head toward Mumbai together to attend the reception.
Edited by rubrub - 5 years ago
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paachaa

Suggest some good English comedy films and series please? Recent ones,not old classics...

Fundamentals of Caring.
Not really comedy comedy, but has its moments.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSXn-lIs4Y0[/YOUTUBE]

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hantel

Kjo's hair-patches and black color on those fake patches were visible.

Salon mai jaane ka time nahi mila hoga. Toothbrush se Godrej Hair dye lagaya hoga.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Uh...

Sara Ali Khan with a Taimur doll on SRGMP

Sara Ali Khan with a Taimur doll

Word Count: 1

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I have read a lot about serial killers but I noticed the serial killers of the 18th-19th century were worse and more cruel. They used to mutilate bodies and it was almost impossible to identify the victims. Even science was not advanced and hence these criminals could easily escape. I'm glad that it's over 100 years now and they aren't alive anymore.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I have read a lot about serial killers but I noticed the serial killers of the 18th-19th century were worse and more cruel. They used to mutilate bodies and it was almost impossible to identify the victims. Even science was not advanced and hence these criminals could easily escape. I'm glad that it's over 100 years now and they aren't alive anymore.

I think criminals were/are/will be cruel in any given space of time.
Just read about the Green River Killer or the Zodiac killer or apne khud ke Stoneman.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL

Edited by Thug-Leader - 5 years ago
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DejaPoo

Fundamentals of Caring.
Not really comedy comedy, but has its moments.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSXn-lIs4Y0[/YOUTUBE]

Why is your name Deja Poo and not Deja Goo?