Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC2yUlN2kMU[/YOUTUBE]

❤️

Word Count: 1

Rangaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

And she wins a record sixth gold at World Boxing Championships!
Edited by raj80 - 5 years ago
448368 thumbnail

😆

Word Count: 0

Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

😆

Not Deepika, Ranveer invites Katrina for Mumbai wedding reception

A source told an entertainment portal, "Katrina received the invitation four days ago and is gearing up to attend the event. She has discussed this with Salman Khan and if all goes well, she will walk in to the party with the superstar and Ali Abbas Zafar. She is looking forward to going for the bash."

Katrina also received a personal message from Ranveer. "Ranveer and Deepika have been sending personal messages to their close friends in the industry. While the actress did not send a text to Katrina, Ranveer ensured that he did."

Katrina should've shared what designer she was wearing while she was at it 😆 consulted with salman and all
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hola everyone.

@Thug you may find me to be creepy for saying but I absolutely enjoy good serial killer stories. It's fascinating and scary all at the same time. I absolutely love the chase and how they get caught. Here in the USA it's norms to have them. We have a channel completely dedicated to that. People killing each other for real. Anyways my favorite has to be Ted Bundy. You should watch/read about him. It will give chills. There are far more scary ones though I admit.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Hola everyone.

@Thug you may find me to be creepy for saying but I absolutely enjoy good serial killer stories. It's fascinating and scary all at the same time. I absolutely love the chase and how they get caught. Here in the USA it's norms to have them. We have a channel completely dedicated to that. People killing each other for real. Anyways my favorite has to be Ted Bundy. You should watch/read about him. It will give chills. There are far more scary ones though I admit.

Ted I liked his stories, until I saw his last clip, where he put whole blame on po*n for his misdeeds, what a pussy😆
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Ted I liked his stories, until I saw his last clip, where he put whole blame on po*n for his misdeeds, what a pussy😆

Of course he's a pusy otherwise he wouldn't have killed punch of women pretending to be someone he's not. But he made me scared of everyone. I mean he was good looking, he was practicing law at a university, he was married with a kid but he still went ahead and killed so many women and dismembered them. Have you listened to his police recordings where he talked about what he had done with their parts. I swear I don't trust anyone after watching his story. anyone can turned out to be a killer.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just hope you aren't too paranoid 😆.
Although the one which I found kinda ironically hilarious was the one where a serial killer won a dating, forget the name of the killer.
rubrub thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Peanutbolt

Katrina should've shared what designer she was wearing while she was at it 😆 consulted with salman and all

Yeah, right. The quote was from Spotboye. Kat's PR told Spotboye Deepveer are royals n Kat is so C-grade that she'd dance her way to DP's wedding reception, she's pleased as punch having got an invitation n DP actually did not send a text to Kat (Ouch!)🤪

Katrina Kaif To Dance Her Way To Deepika Padukone's Wedding Reception, Pleased As Punch Having Got An Invite!

Heads will definitely turn and whispers will be agog when Katrina Kaif will run up the aisles in Grand Hyatt on December 1 for Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's wedding reception
By Nikita Dalvi9973 Reads | 25 Nov 2018

Sometimes, it only takes a new beginning to close old chapters and this story is proof. Come December 1 and Bollywood stars will descend at the Grand Hyatt to celebrate Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone's wedding. While a host of celebs have been invited for the grand bash, SpotboyE.com has unearthed one name that will raise (numerous) eyebrows Katrina Kaif. Well, yes, the actress is on the guest list of the party.

Says a source, "Katrina received the invitation four days ago and is gearing up to attend the event. She has discussed this with Salman Khan and if all goes well, she will walk in to the party with the superstar and Ali Abbas Zafar. She is looking forward to going for the bash.

Kat also received a personal message from Ranveer Singh. Adds the source, "Ranveer and Deepika have been sending personal messages to their close friends in the industry. While the actress did not send a text to Katrina, Ranveer ensured that he did.

Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif share a common past (read: Ranbir Kapoor), but even after the latter broke up with the actor, the two continued to share ice cold vibes. Hushed whispers in the industry suggested that Kat blamed Deepika for her break-up with Ranbir.

You may recall, in February this year, when Deepika Padukone appeared on Neha Dhupia's chat show, BFFs With Vogue, along with sister Anisha in tow, she had categorically said that she wouldn't invite Katrina to her wedding. Looks like, she is ready to let bygones be bygones and start her married life with no grudges whatsoever.

We also told you that Katrina wished Ranveer and Deepika right after they released their gorgeous wedding pictures. On the photographs posted on former's Instagram, she wrote, "Congratulations. On Deepika's snaps, she said, "@deepikapadukone congratulations to both of you". She completed her message with a heart.

For all those who missed out on seeing the lovely invitation card, Manisha Koirala had shared it on social media and it spread like wildfire. The dress code of the night is "Black tie. Well, we expect to see a number of fashion statements. And not to forget, we are also looking forward to seeing Katrina and Deepika in one frame.

Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^ who tells media how they discussed with salman , how she will walk in the bash with ABZ and how it was ranveer who "personally" texted her and made sure she came and how she is looking forward for the bash...

Either it is always media writing up shit or it is always star's PR...Can't apply one rule to one star and for the other it is media making up shit right ?