Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

🀣 .. anything for fashion! .. may be she has regressed back to her school days! πŸ˜†

Though I like the saree and the blouse print!

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aab agla kiska shadi hogi?
apart from Arjun-Malaika.

any guess??
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She's started early right before the "biggest" wedding reception to make it a flop show. Media and people will be busy discussing PC and her guests now.

More

The bride to-be @priyankachopra is all smiles as she steps out for a dinner date with @nickjonas , @joejonas and @SophieT

Team Priyanka Chopra, Priyanka Chopra FC , Priyanka Chopra FC and 2 others
Edited by hantel - 5 years ago
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

aab agla kiska shadi hogi?
apart from Arjun-Malaika.

any guess??

I wanna see Kangana getting married! .. it'll be fun times.. πŸ˜†
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

I wanna see Kangana getting married! .. it'll be fun times..πŸ˜†

bichara jo bhi hoga uska patiπŸ˜†
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is disgusting 🀒
1123190 thumbnail
How cringey was the preview of Kajol Ajay on KWK next week. Biggest lie - ILU to wife. πŸ˜† I think the minute the kids are over 18 they might separate.
1103978 thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Not Deepika, Ranveer invites Katrina for Mumbai wedding reception

A source told an entertainment portal, "Katrina received the invitation four days ago and is gearing up to attend the event. She has discussed this with Salman Khan and if all goes well, she will walk in to the party with the superstar and Ali Abbas Zafar. She is looking forward to going for the bash."

Katrina also received a personal message from Ranveer. "Ranveer and Deepika have been sending personal messages to their close friends in the industry. While the actress did not send a text to Katrina, Ranveer ensured that he did."

Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

<h1>πŸ˜†
</h1><h1>Not Deepika, Ranveer invites Katrina for Mumbai wedding reception</h1>

A source told an entertainment portal, "Katrina received the invitation four days ago and is gearing up to attend the event. She has discussed this with Salman Khan and if all goes well, she will walk in to the party with the superstar and Ali Abbas Zafar. She is looking forward to going for the bash."

Katrina also received a personal message from Ranveer. "Ranveer and Deepika have been sending personal messages to their close friends in the industry. While the actress did not send a text to Katrina, Ranveer ensured that he did."

🀣

Anyways I really wanna know one thing what happened to the so called PR of Katrina, which used to post about everything about her. πŸ˜†

Or she broke up with her PRπŸ˜‰
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

🀣

Anyways I really wanna know one thing what happened to the so called PR of Katrina, which used to post about everything about her. πŸ˜†

Or she broke up with her PRπŸ˜‰

I wonder if that PR is invited to the reception after all the chipka chapki with the bride.. [special co-invitation by the bride?!] .. πŸ˜† ..