Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Malpua

FOD's friend I forgot his username, she used to call him Bhai. So he disclosed few personal details to Fod and the Aish fan used the same details to send him abusive mails.

Oh I didn't even know about this angle. Yet, people wonder why FOD. 😆
1123190 thumbnail
^Yeah Quixotic or something.
1046898 thumbnail
Shayad DP and RS ki photoshoot abhi tak khatam nahi howa.
1046898 thumbnail
And over...
Totally dissatisfied with DP's dresses.
PC's mehendi look looks nice.
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ToujoursPur

Can someone please enlighten me on one aspect?

Is this forum such serious business that people fight over their favourites...and then make so many ids to abuse other people?

You don't know man, some people are legit psychos and creeps in the forum. I feel with every passing year, things are getting worse.
I didn't have any idea about the FOD phase but I remember way earlier, members like Dex was abused and her picture was posted here and shamed as far as I remember. It was such a disgusting phase in the forum which made many people leave I believe. I too left after that. But major props to Dex for putting her own picture as her DP and continuing in the forum. Not somethinf many ppl would have the strength to do in an anonymous forum. What a way to give back to the trolls!👏
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paachaa

You don't know man, some people are legit psychos and creeps in the forum. I feel with every passing year, things are getting worse.
I didn't have any idea about the FOD phase but I remember way earlier, members like Dex was abused and her picture was posted here and shamed as far as I remember. It was such a disgusting phase in the forum which made many people leave I believe. I too left after that. But major props to Dex for putting her own picture as her DP and continuing in the forum. Not somethinf many ppl would have the strength to do in an anonymous forum. What a way to give back to the trolls! 👏

This happened with GrumpyTheCat here as well. It was right after i started coming to this forum.

It happened with zara also i think. And someone else.
Later also whenever some rkfan and some rsdp fan started fighting these gaalis made an appearance. It got irritating..because it derailed things. There was a member id at that point who befriended me and told me grumpy did all this herself...and i actually told grumpy on open forum that she did all these attacks on herself...just because grumpy had accused me of being an mid of someone called ranbirrocks. I guess i should not have been so brash.

I did most of that withoutknowing histories of this place...and now it seems all this has been going on a long while.

dingle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dislike Priyankas mehendi outfit so much. The colour combos everything are bad

However I do think she looks very happy which is the main point... but total fail for day 1
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dingle

I dislike Priyankas mehendi outfit so much. The colour combos everything are bad

However I do think she looks very happy which is the main point... but total fail for day 1

😲..really...aww...koi baat nahi..😆..i absolutely loved it...I think it was perfect for the occasion..😛
1141327 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani69

It must have been a dilemma for Ambanis today. To choose between BW sitaron se bhari reception or gore logon se bhari wedding. I won't be shocked if they try to attend the reception at 5 AM.

hehe. They were spotted leaving Jodhpur so I guess they will be at the reception in Mumbai.
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Never mind 😆
Edited by TheSupergirl - 5 years ago