Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1103978 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

OPT! πŸ˜† .. Is there a rumour of RK ditching Alia for Shraddha? .. have to say Shraddha looks much better with RK than Alia!
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No just that their are memes about Ranbir being the biggest fcukboi of the country.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
It must have been a dilemma for Ambanis today. To choose between BW sitaron se bhari reception or gore logon se bhari wedding. I won't be shocked if they try to attend the reception at 5 AM.
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

OPT! πŸ˜† .. Is there a rumour of RK ditching Alia for Shraddha? .. have to say Shraddha looks much better with RK than Alia!

Not funny manπŸ˜†.
Aloo.is my fav as well

People read if you know.
Ek baar start ho gaya rumour. ..toh meri aloo ka bharta bann jayega.πŸ˜†

And my babua. Uski naiyya par lagana hai.πŸ˜ƒ
448368 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

Got his nose fixed? Or it's the other son

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bq0aSijHaQ7/

That's the younger one I think.. Rajveer deol
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anyone knows about FOD and his/her khulasa of being a troll?Is there any topic regarding that? I feel like I missed a crime patrol episode in the forum!!
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paachaa

Anyone knows about FOD and his/her khulasa of being a troll?Is there any topic regarding that? I feel like I missed a crime patrol episode in the forum!!

Oh there was but it got trashed. πŸ˜†

Ponymo was the one who said it was her based on her behavior in some forum they were in many years ago. That was the nail in the coffin because most of us old members already knew about it.
707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Oh there was but it got trashed. πŸ˜†

Ponymo was the one who said it was her based on her behavior in some forum they were in many years ago. That was the nail in the coffin because most of us old members already knew about it.

if i remember correctly in that thread or older thread 2-3 member also accused her that she told them to spy on member SM profile but later they realized their mistake ...
1123190 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paachaa

FOD's friend I forgot his username, she used to call him Bhai. So he disclosed few personal details to Fod and the Aish fan used the same details to send him abusive mails.
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone please enlighten me on one aspect?
Is this forum such serious business that people fight over their favourites...and then make so many ids to abuse other people?

I asked the victims what has happened between them so much that this person or gang as they so assuredly say...abuses them repeatedly in such language. Itna kya hua tha.

But they won't answer me.
I thought people came here to amuse themselves. This is like world war 3 type conspiracy. Upar se they play detectives and blame it on other people.

Those abuses are amusing. Kanjar...randi...ma kaa rape...matlab its like aiming a cannon to kill a mosquito type thing.