Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

definitely Priya wala...the girl shot to fame...do u remember the threads comparing her to Aish and Katrina??😆

and than people proceeded to hate on her. Poor girl.
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Back to the first wives club.

Edit: Has she converted... why that user name?
Edited by hantel - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

Back to the first wives club.

Edit: Has she converted... why that user name?

yeh mahilaye hai kaun??
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Pappu is the best troll in the world 🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkKsVpW54AU[/YOUTUBE]
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

yeh mahilaye hai kaun??

Gauri ki purani gang. Chunky's wife and Rampal's wife.
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

What is the Indian social media meme of year for you guys??

Like year started with Priya Prakash memes, phir aya Sallu ka jail wala memes, Phir Race 3 ka Daisy wala dialogue huwa popular, phir woh chai pilo aunty ne Dimag ki maa behan kardi, aur beech mai Virat being panauti bhi aya tha, phir Anushka viral huyi, Thain Thain bhi viral huwa and obviously Yogi ji ki name changing meme bhi ayi thi.

Thain thain in obviously!😆
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Thain thain in obviously!😆

Just googled, ye kab aaya tha?😆
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paachaa

So I just had this realization and didn't know where to post so posting it here before I forget. This is about Parineeti and her obession with her weight. I will be honest,I myself have made fun of her obsession with weight as much as other people have in the forum. Before her weight loss too, many people have commented on how she tries too hard and the media too have written about her weight before. And we still feel confused here as to why is Pari so obessed about her weight.

And suddenly today, while going through some old videos and KWK episodes, I realized maybe the obessession is because people around her made her feel so insecure of what she and her shape is? I mean the way industry functions, I'm pretty sure many jornalists as well as industry insiders have asked her to lose weight, people like Alia and Sonam have publicly taken digs at her clothes which was nothing but just a dig on her shape on KWK, then the need for doing these glamorous roles to get into this big league, etc...I somehow feel all this subconsicously injected this whole ' you have to lose weight to fit in' mantra in her head and affected her so bad that she is now only concerned about her weight and not acting, something for which she was praised so much in her first few films.

And I suddenly feel so bad for making fun of her obsession with weight and those weird interviews she would give about weight loss,etc. I somehow felt a part of that toxic environment that led to someone feeling not fit enough for the job for the way they look. And I am still a nobody but imagine directors,her co actors taking a jibe at her must have led to these circumstances.

And the reason why I suddenly had this feeling was because of the new parlour didi Mallika Dua video that Buzzfeed dropped today. I might haven't understood it earlier because I am not a woman and somehow people have way lesser expectations and rules for our tribe but seeing the end of the buzzfeed video really made me think... so share kar diya...

I completely relate to that video. I dread going to the parlour because those parlour didis always make u conscious about ur weaknesses. Baalon mein itne split end ho gayye hai, itne white hair hai colour kyun nahi karwaati, face pe itne pimples hai blah blah. But the society is like that. They judge u based upon ur appearance. I don't think in Parineeti's case, it was just the film industry that made her conscious. The general society is only like that. They look down upon u if ur overweight. Plus maybe she was having health/hormonal issues because of her weight so she wanted to lose it.

Girls who are overweight and have pcos often have acanthosis nigricans which is a blackening of the neck because of insulin resistance and that is looked at by ppl n judged as if u don't take a bath regularly or don't take care of personal hygiene. They don't understand that this is nothing but a hormonal issue. The solution is weight loss.
I agree society's mentality should change, and we should be made to feel more comfortable in our own skin. But sach toh yeh hai, ki looks are all that matter nowadays. U put a hot sexy chick who's a bimbo n a simple unattractive but smart girl in front of a guy, he will obviously go with/date the sexy chic. In an IV dressing up well n looking good enhances ur confidence n also increases ur chances. It is proven. So not for the society, but what is most important is that we feel confident n if losing weight n looking a certain way makes us feel that way so be it.

Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think the best part of these bots and chats on delivery apps like zomato is that you can be as chindi as possible without anyone judging you which is not possible in face to face conveesations. I'm currently fighting for a difference in the cashback amount where I was supposed to get back Rs.100 but got Rs.97. I'm fighting for three rupees. 😆😆
Edited by Paachaa - 5 years ago