blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ToujoursPur

A gem-like Tweet On deepveer wedding:

Amanda QuraishiVerified account @ImTheQ
FollowFollow @ImTheQ
More

Behold! The two hottest people on the face of the earth! I am kind of ok with God wiping out the human race and leaving these two to repopulate.

Me:

Related image

Seriously...what a disgusting and pathetic woman she is...who would think of wiping out the human race for two celebrities...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Spoke too soon. Just saw the front profile. Yikes. My eyes. What is up with those gaudy earrings and neckpiece. Too much gooold. Only the side profile looks good.

Was wondering how come you say less of gold.๐Ÿ˜†
That lace / border is too blingy and tacky, also that long trailing dupatta / veil (the one she posted after all the edit) looks so ghostly.
This is Ranveer's first look that went bad due to so much gold,but still better den her. He overshadowed her in all the looks.
Edited by VintageWine - 5 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sock-let

I can't find the thread but I actually predicted that Ranveer is gonna wear lehenga.

So it was you...as soon as I saw Ranveer in lehnga...i remembered that someone had predicted that he would do it and people were like...not under Deepu's watch...but yayyy she let him wear the lehnga..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I like Deepu;s saree...but the accessories are too much..that saree was enough...and the hell was that dupatta on the saree for?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
1103978 thumbnail
Just saw this on the other bridal thread ... now this is a WELL planned bridal look ... lovely lehenga in gold and beige, good enough jewellery and Dupatta.. nothing is eating into each other .. everything stands out! .. Gotta say I am impressed ... I hadn't seen her Bridal look before! .. Amazing and BEAUTIFUL! <3

Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.

So it was you...as soon as I saw Ranveer in lehnga...i remembered that someone had predicted that he would do it and people were like...not under Deepu's watch...but yayyy she let him wear the lehnga..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I like Deepu;s saree...but the accessories are too much..that saree was enough...and the hell was that dupatta on the saree for?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

humme bhi ushi ka dar tha๐Ÿ˜†
Aur unki shadi announcement thread mai maine bola tha๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

I just hope Karni Sena doesn't protest thinking Khilji aur Padmavati ki Shaadi ho rahi hai๐Ÿ˜†.

Anyways congratulations to the couple, sirf ek hi duwa hai, Ranveer lehenga na phene Saadi mai.

566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malpua

What is this for though? Is it for Media something? Really? Too OTT. They have taken their SLB roles too seriously. Looks like a comedy now. OTT clothes, OTT jewelry, Muddy makeup, the dupatta doesn't add beauty to the look but makes her look like virgin Mary. Stop DP. Less is more.Remove the dupatta. Meh. Next and get it done with. More interested in seeing how the industry turns up than the bride.

DP looks horrendous for the lack of a better word. Can't believe she would looks this bokwas in her own wedding.
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

humme bhi ushi ka dar tha๐Ÿ˜†
Aur unki shadi announcement thread mai maine bola tha๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Word Count: 0

745671 thumbnail
DP should drop the Indian clothes completely and go for a gown or something for her next reception. There is only so much more of this Bhansali nonsense people can take. At this point, what she's wearing doesn't even look like clothes - they look like overdone costumes.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angrybread

Everyone is football crazy over here๐Ÿ˜†Recently in my kid's school one day they could wear clothes related to what they want to be when they grow up and all the little boys were wearing football clothes๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†

Do the males in your house also follow football?