Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
She actually looked good with her best friend more than Simmba in the movie. No wonder Sara is line maroing Karthik so that someone will cast them together.
1134270 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malpua

She actually looked good with her best friend more than Simmba in the movie. No wonder Sara is line maroing Karthik so that someone will cast them together.

Isn't she successful already? Lots of hype for this jodi. She seems to have every alternatives available. After JHMS, you have to give some credit to Sara and her PR if someone finances Imtiaz' films 😆
simim thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The role was terrible, but she put nothing into it either. I have never seen such bland rubbish acting. She had to carry tiffin in this movie like kajal agarwal had to carry the belt and shirt in Singham...thats all they had to do.
So much of promotion and rubbish for this role.
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malpua

^No idea why she lobbied for this movie but Amrita was against her doing it or something according to the blind. This has got to be the worst flower vase role in recent times. Even Bebo never had it this bad in Khans movies. Sara Ali's role was as useless as the "ueue" in Queue. 😆😆

But this has got the be the most returns for the minuscule role. The way she promoted looked like she has a role like Meenamma. She was everywhere we looked in past 2 months. She got to showoff her "affable and charming" personality.

Khaali peeli ka got so excited at her 'Singham 3 cha set ahe' dialogue...remember your eye roll at our going ga ga-ing 😆
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
#justsaying
Sara begged for gully boy too.. An year back when Ranveer was doing a show in Hyderabad.. (watch kapil sharma show)
I feel she is aware she is not going to get KJO's support much so trying other avenues

Oh and yes.. She said her mother Amrita Singh is aware that she came to Hyd to meet Ranveer and lobby for fims (simmba and Gully boy)
Edited by Her-mion-e - 5 years ago
1046898 thumbnail

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

Katrina is at least the center of attention in all the songs. Sara's role in the second half was carrying a tiffin box to the police station. Even for Rohit's standards, it felt like an unnecessarily short role. 😆

Why would a starkid actively lobby for such a non existent role?

Maybe her target was the promotions.
She wanted to dil lutoo of the public by her interviews and talk about her crush zillion times.
Her strong point is her personality,that is the reason Sara was getting more attention than Naya navela Dulha.
Paachaa thumbnail
But why is it appearing that Kjo didn't help Sara for Simmba? Saif himself said he helped getting Sara a part in Simmba which completely negates Rohit Shetty's story that he narrated on Kapil's show.Saif could only help because Kjo was part of Simmba. Weren't there reports of Priya Warrier doing this part? Now after seeing the film, I think those rumours were true because no star kid would've liked to debut in a film like this with such less screen time and such films are for actors like Priya, Disha,etc who suddenly become the flavor of the season...
Sara got Simmba only because Kedarnath was in a mess. So her parents had to find a way out and that was Simmba because it was already going on floors and Sara was announced just days before the Simmba shoot started because Simmba was the only film that was about to start and release in 2018. Other films would only release in 2019.
I feel the reason Karan doesn't give the same kind of attention to Sara like his other kids is because of what Sara's management did with the date issues. I think Karan really wanted to be the one introducing Sara once she got locked in for the film because the release of KD looked bleak and unsure.I don't think even Sara thought that KD could come out of the mess so gave her dates to Simmba. And that's when the whole court case happened and all of that shit happened. And then suddenly Kedarnath released before Simmba so I think Karan got further pissed.

Anyways I think moms know the best. It was Amrita's decision to get KD for Sara (rumours suggest the same because at that point it was being produced by Ekta who is close to Amrita). It was a much better debut vehicle for Sara and gave her the milleage that Simmba couldn't give despite it having Ranveer and Rohit Shetty. The opposite happened. Because of KD, Simmba also got the hype for the female lead of the film which otherwise would have been non existent.

Paachaa thumbnail
Why doesn't Bollywood attempt such biopics? History matlab they can only think of kings and queens.
Biopic on India's first female doctor, Anandibai Joshi. Marathi film starring Radhika Apte (I guess... that's what the rumours were)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Z9jzY_9dvUc[/YOUTUBE]
Paachaa thumbnail