Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1046898 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: hantel

There was a video of this moment where Natasha Poonawala was trying to go near that Korean celeb in question... his bouncer didn't let her in... but sly Kjo piche se aake hi helo kehke uss Korean celeb ke saath selfie le li. You must see the kahan kahan se aa jaate hai face that celeb made after that.

This one right?

Wonder what Kjo said to him cause he doesn't know much english.πŸ˜†
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sock-let

This one right?

Wonder what Kjo said to him cause he doesn't know much english.πŸ˜†

Yeah this one. See, how they take selfies with international celebs... jaise ke kisi shaadi mein aam admi BW walon ko paa kar pics lete hain.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah this one. See, how they take selfies with international celebs... jaise ke kisi shaadi mein aam admi BW walon ko paa kar pics lete hain.

Natasha P cracked me up, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. KJo's FOMO is so real.
Poor Kai.
catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Usse bhi worst hai yaar yehπŸ˜† So much wannabe-ness this KJO has, angrezi kapde, joote, bachoon ke half DNA and now this.πŸ˜†
1046898 thumbnail

And when he was talking about them he was acting like he doesn't even care.
"We are one,Yo" πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sock-let

And when he was talking about them he was acting like he doesn't even care.
"We are one,Yo" πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

It's clear from his "childhood friend's" wife's behavior they were desperate for the selfie... Yeh toh woh Ranbir Kaka aur Niro Taya wali baat jaise ho gayi... Kaka kissed Niro Taya's ghutna... Kaka criticized Niro for being cold... phir se Kaka met Niro Taya at NY... aur Chintu ko saath mein le kar pic khichwa li... aur khud ki value badhane ke liye Chintu kehne lage... kitna samman diya Niro Taya Kaka aur Chintu ko.
Edited by hantel - 5 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Natasha P cracked me up, πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. KJo's FOMO is so real.
Poor Kai.

How old is she? Suhana or Ahaan doing that for Kai would have looked normal.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

How old is she? Suhana or Ahaan doing that for Kai would have looked normal.

Very wannabe which is why she is doling out for Nawabi pair and MM. She reminds me of Kanika Kapoor, she did something similar with Messi in London. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†This reminds me, she used to hang around the SRK group, wonder what happened to her now?
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Very wannabe which is why she is doling out for Nawabi pair and MM. She reminds me of Kanika Kapoor, she did something similar with Messi in London. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†This reminds me, she used to hang around the SRK group, wonder what happened to her now?

Kanika is like Boman's character in Lage Raho Munna Bhai... Takes pics with big people and use that to advance her career... SRK thing could be the same. Waise social media has exposed every opportunist is a Kanika Kapoor... Kjo bhi Kanika, Ranbir bhi, Natasha bhi.
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Going into the new year I just have one question. Have these people been good friends of yours for the last 20 years. Or were they simply good friends 20 years ago ??? Think about it