heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
How can some people watch that shit even after knowing it's shit? 😲
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lovemango

Not sure about the whole Alia angle but another hint they put into making us believe Abhay is RK kaka is that Babita reads an article in Bombay times that "Mr Kapoor is off to Spain with his new girlfriend (alluding to the fact RK had gone to Ibiza with Kat).

And his red carpet wali girlfriend took Katty's yeh wala look 😆

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Where can I find Zero online in good quality? I need to see the Mere Naam Tu song sequence again. Been stuck in my head.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

Was that Alia at the end of Babita's story in Zero? It was Babita's birthday party and she greeted the girl as if she's too fond of the girl and when Mr. Kapoor greeted the girl with extra caress Babita took it lightly. The girl came to her birthday party with her own boyfriend... but peeth piche she was flirting with Mr. Kapoor. Now I say why I felt it was Alia... Babita mock pulled that girl's nose and said, "Baby ko abhi aur party karni hai" the way she said it... it was like she was talking to a kid. And Alia is treated like a kid in Dharma circle.

I mean it was a pretty meta film, but wow. 😆
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There was also another shot na, where people discuss how Babita Kumari and Abhay Kapoor broke up while working on 'Anurag' Kashyap's film or something on those lines...
Matlab chun chun ke badla liya Katrina ne.😆
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

I mean it was a pretty meta film, but wow. 😆

I was laughing when she said another tacky party. 😆

@pacha: Badla toh tab hota agar usko expose kiya jata. Except calling him a chu they didn't show anything that might harm his reputation.
GumGum thumbnail
Daru ke bills pay karne wale mill gaye freeloader couple ko.
Edited by hantel - 5 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
I was pretty bored so I was checking the best weekend multipliers for Bollywood films that have crossed 100 cr. Don't judge me too much, it doesn't take a lot of time and my dinner refuses to arrive. 😛
For reference average is 2.8.

Top 10 are Bahubali (5.6), 3 Idiots (5.4), Badhaai Ho (4.2), Bajirao Mastani (4.1), Bahubali 2 (4.1), Stree (4), Sonu Ke Titu (4), Ghaijini (3.9), TWMR (3.9) and Raazi (3.8).

Worst are Thugs (1.4), Race 3 (1.6), Singham 2 (1.8), Tubelight (1.9), Jai Ho (1.9), Happy New Year (1.9), MS Dhoni (1.9), Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2), Houseful 3 (2) and Raees (2.1).

SRK doesn't feature a lot in the worst multiplier list because none of Fan, Zero, Dear Zindagi and Jab Harry Met Sejal crossed 100 cr 😆
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

I was pretty bored so I was checking the best weekend multipliers for Bollywood films that have crossed 100 cr. Don't judge me too much, it doesn't take a lot of time and my dinner refuses to arrive.😛

For reference average is 2.8.

Top 10 are Bahubali (5.6), 3 Idiots (5.4), Badhaai Ho (4.2), Bajirao Mastani (4.1), Bahubali 2 (4.1), Stree (4), Sonu Ke Titu (4), Ghaijini (3.9), TWMR (3.9) and Raazi (3.8).

Worst are Thugs (1.4), Race 3 (1.6), Singham 2 (1.8), Tubelight (1.9), Jai Ho (1.9), Happy New Year (1.9), MS Dhoni (1.9), Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2), Houseful 3 (2) and Raees (2.1).

SRK doesn't feature a lot in the worst multiplier list because none of Fan, Zero, Dear Zindagi and Jab Harry Met Sejal crossed 100 cr😆

yeh calculations kaise kiya be??
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

yeh calculations kaise kiya be??

Data is from Box Office India. Just copy pasted on excel and ran a quick calculation. Weekend to lifetime, opening day to weekend.