Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I feel like such an idiot because I didn't know any of the Andhadhun songs until I watched the movie couple days ago. They are all so good. It's like the Lootera album all over again. Can't pick one favorite! Such happy sounding songs and they fit so well in the dark comedy setting. Sriram Raghavan and Amit Trivedi are genius. 👍🏼
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I am aware of this 'man-child' thing and I don't know how to explain it, but I don't feel that way! 😆...I simply love to watch him onscreen doing anything, even if its a man-child!:)

Thats his charm 😊 he lights up the screen 😳

catsu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I miss TallyHo! She was one of the wittiest members of this forum.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I feel like such an idiot because I didn't know any of the Andhadhun songs until I watched the movie couple days ago. They are all so good. It's like the Lootera album all over again. Can't pick one favorite! Such happy sounding songs and they fit so well in the dark comedy setting. Sriram Raghavan and Amit Trivedi are genius. 👍🏼

I watched Andhadhun yesterday and thought the same, that songs are good why I haven't heard them yet. 😕😆
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I watched Andhadhun yesterday and thought the same, that songs are good why I haven't heard them yet.😕😆

I know. All the annoying songs are promoted non-stop. Lekin good songs ka kuch pata nahin. 😆
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I know. All the annoying songs are promoted non-stop. Lekin good songs ka kuch pata nahin. 😆

So true! Neha kakkar nahi thi na song mein 😆
1156575 thumbnail
Naina Da Kya Kasoor was good. I didn't like any other song
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

So true! Neha kakkar nahi thi na song mein 😆

Can anybody tell me why Neha Kakkar is so famous. She is autotune ki dukaan for me 🥱 BW seriously needs good female singers. Nobody has the charm that Shreya Ghoshal n Alka Yagnik had.
catsu thumbnail
I seem to be the only person who hasn't watched Andhadun yet. I started this creepy show called Boy yesterday and I really need to watch something good to come out of the aftermath. 😆

catsu thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSupergirl

Can anybody tell me why Neha Kakkar is so famous. She is autotune ki dukaan for me 🥱 BW seriously needs good female singers. Nobody has the charm that Shreya Ghoshal n Alka Yagnik had.

😆 Neha Kakkar seems to be more annoying than Atif Aslam.