1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
😆

https://www.buzzfeed.com/sahilrizwan/funniest-indian-tweets-2018
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

critics lost all the creditability when that shithouse ADHM got good reviews.

Word Count: 0

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

critics lost all the creditability when that shithouse ADHM got good reviews.

This I couldn't agree more. I couldn't watch ADHM past 15 min.
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is anyoen here interested in ads? I feel it's been a terrible year for Indian ads. I don't remember a single and effective ad on TV/web which was good, except for the flipkart one. 😕
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ADHM was terrible. Like ekta kapoor serials. So bad!
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyamilich

Crop it into a square on your phone first. Your photo display app must have an edit option somewhere.

Okay will try...thanks :)
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheSupergirl

ADHM was terrible. Like ekta kapoor serials. So bad!

Sorry to butt in...but RK was a treat to watch, with all the stupidity of the character that he got to play, I will say he put forth one of the most amazing performances...If you watch the movie just to experience his acting skills, you wont find it that intolerable but otherwise yes its such a terrible movie!
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I still remember seeing this film with my 11 year old cousin brother. And I was literally like 😳 throughout these scenes. Took full responsibility of taking my baby brother out for movies alone and came home only to hear him say 'tere bhai ka bhochda' when his mom asked how was the movie that your brother took you out for.
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yE5fadbmuc&t=4s&frags=pl%2Cwn[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5B53psI59k&frags=pl%2Cwn[/YOUTUBE]

Oh SRK, you have not changed.😆
GumGum thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Paachaa

Is anyoen here interested in ads? I feel it's been a terrible year for Indian ads. I don't remember a single and effective ad on TV/web which was good, except for the flipkart one. 😕

Kaise hoyega achcha ad. Every ad on TV is by any BW star... they lobby hard to get brands... because nowadays that's their main source of income... and then armtwist them to make the ad from his/her friend's ad agency... these days it's Dharma 2.0. Toh kachra hi toh dikhenge ads ke naam par.
Another reason behind bad ads is... the trend of those samaj seva type ads... they do nothing for the brand... you totally forget which brand's that andhe ko TV dikhao ad was... ya gareeb bachche ko chocolate khilao ad... or 3rd gender ke liye aansu na rok pao ad... some of them were really good... but now as those have become a trend they neither amuse you or make you think nor do they help the brand in any way.
Edited by hantel - 5 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Paachaa

I love watching ad collections in my free time.. Tanishq ads (barring DP ones) are like my fav😆