Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
I am so happy my RK did not get married to Deepika
I hope he stays single and mingle with all
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: angrybread

Ab piyatrix daal rahi hai with SCARY comment to samajh jao kiska haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†baba and baabinπŸ˜†

oh, mujhe laga koi aur hai.
πŸ˜†

Btw don't mind me asking you this, but are you in India or you also stay abroad like BI?
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

oh, mujhe laga koi aur hai.
πŸ˜†

Btw don't mind me asking you this, but are you in India or you also stay abroad like BI?

Till about last year i was neither here nor there ( managing both india and U.K but trying to settle down in India ) but now i have given up and i am in U.K .
1123190 thumbnail

Expectation

Reality

1123190 thumbnail
What is this for though? Is it for Media something? Really? Too OTT. They have taken their SLB roles too seriously. Looks like a comedy now. OTT clothes, OTT jewelry, Muddy makeup, the dupatta doesn't add beauty to the look but makes her look like virgin Mary. Stop DP. Less is more.Remove the dupatta. Meh. Next and get it done with. More interested in seeing how the industry turns up than the bride.
Edited by Malpua - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
@ab: oh, accha kiya kitna bhag dor karna hai. Btw UK mai ho toh football craze toh dekha hoga na?
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
@Malpua: what triggered you against Deepveer?πŸ˜†
Although I agree unki shadi baadi fiki hai.
1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malpua

Expectation

Reality

Gold again?! ...That too more gaudy and tacky than the last reception look ... They have made up their mind to look worse than their previous look ... gaahh so much money and yet this is what they opt for!.. Gauri and DP would get along well!

Professional click though .. πŸ‘πŸΌ

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

@ab: oh, accha kiya kitna bhag dor karna hai. Btw UK mai ho toh football craze toh dekha hoga na?

Everyone is football crazy over here πŸ˜† Recently in my kid's school one day they could wear clothes related to what they want to be when they grow up and all the little boys were wearing football clothes πŸ˜†
448368 thumbnail
Reception for media and critics W*F these people could have been invited for the Bollywood bash on sat. Lagta hai DP ko acche blinds or Ranveer ko acche reviews chahiye lol