Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Where are those so called nepotism supporters who always say 'Yeah they get the first chance but audience acceptance helps them to get further movies' LMAO. No debut yet but three big movies to her name. God I keep thinking of those peeps who at this moment of time are struggling in Mumbai and have been struggling for a while now. Years and years of toil wasted in hopes of bragging something worthwhile while these kids get everything handed to them on a golden platter. This entire system is vile. Makes me appreciate self made people so much more. 

Double this. We are left with shitty actors and shitty writers because Bollywood doesn't want to change... its a system where only the inside has the call. Man eff this. I hope every movie fails in Bollywood... its a cleaning. 
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DevilsKick

Imtiaz is a slow Director, he makes half good movies, why Kartik agree to do his film? 

So you mean to say that movies like Jab We Met, Highway, Socha Na Tha were half good?

Even i liked Rockstar movie...Although it flopped, i count it as one of Imtiaz's masterpieces. 

Regardless to say that JWM and Rockstar increased both Shahid and Ranbir's popularity, respectively.

So I believe that taking Imtiaz's project would be beneficial for Kartik as well.

Edited by ffkhan - 5 years ago
cool-boy_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who puts money on Imtiaz Ali's movies? This will flop like most of his movies. 
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She just turned 25 - don't think ithats considered "late twenties

Most debut when they are 19-20
Ananya p is 20
Aloo was 19 in 2012
Btw ananya got a brand too. Lakme lip love
Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Digusting to see Disha replaced like this ðŸ˜¡.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why can't imitaz offer deepika instead? He offers her horrible movie like tamasha with cringe worthy pairing. Karthik would be a fresh pair. Anyways Sara seems to be a better actress then disha. Disha only knows how to look good and dance, a movie needs acting. From trailer, Sara seems like a better actress then disha
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Why can't imitaz offer deepika instead? He offers her horrible movie like tamasha with cringe worthy pairing. Karthik would be a fresh pair. Anyways Sara seems to be a better actress then disha. Disha only knows how to look good and dance, a movie needs acting. From trailer, Sara seems like a better actress then disha

Do you think Deepu will do his movies? There were blinds how A listers dont want to work with him after JHMS
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Where are those so called nepotism supporters who always say 'Yeah they get the first chance but audience acceptance helps them to get further movies' LMAO. No debut yet but three big movies to her name. God I keep thinking of those peeps who at this moment of time are struggling in Mumbai and have been struggling for a while now. Years and years of toil wasted in hopes of bragging something worthwhile while these kids get everything handed to them on a golden platter. This entire system is vile. Makes me appreciate self made people so much more. 

I heartily agree with your every point. Its disgusting how Sara got so many lead roles even before debut , people dont even know if she can act, even in Kedarnath teaser there are no dialogues plus she looks most ordinary. Did not know Saif and Amrita had this kind of clout in the industry to get Sara so many projects even before her debut. 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Digusting to see Disha replaced like this😡.

I am thankful, his movies suck anyways.
cutebaby10 thumbnail
what disha was supposed to do this movie? i didn't know that