Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Maybe the industry insiders have seen her work already, lets not be presumptuous! 
JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sara signed 3rd film before her debut film's release.
Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can't believe the privilege...i mean there has to be a limit...this girl who hasn't even debuted has 2 films and is coming on KWK...I hope this trend of star kids dies a horrible death and we have superstars who are outsiders...i guess even general audience not just SJWs started talking about the unfairness
Hazardous thumbnail
When Imtiaz gets it right, he really gets it right. But when he gets it wrong...oh dear. Kartik should be cautious.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

Maybe the industry insiders have seen her work already, lets not be presumptuous! 

Just like how Imtiaz looked at SOTY before selecting Alia for a movie like Highway😆
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Where are those so called nepotism supporters who always say 'Yeah they get the first chance but audience acceptance helps them to get further movies' LMAO. No debut yet but three big movies to her name. God I keep thinking of those peeps who at this moment of time are struggling in Mumbai and have been struggling for a while now. Years and years of toil wasted in hopes of bragging something worthwhile while these kids get everything handed to them on a golden platter. This entire system is vile. Makes me appreciate self made people so much more. 

Same way the famous anti-nepotism gang is nowhere to be seen in sara's case ...i wonder why ðŸ˜‰

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

For some reason Sara is not being criticized based on nepotism on social media  as much as Jahnvi and Ishaan were after the Dhadak trailer came out. I dont know if it's coz she is debuting opposite an outsider Sushant or may be people are bored of nepotism complaints or may be she has genuinely impressed people ...
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^ Sridevi is 100x more popular than Saif-Amrita-Kareena. Essentially it's like the kid of flop stars is debuting whereas Jahnvi is basically star kid royalty, hence outrage is less. 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gilmores

^ Sridevi is 100x more popular than Saif-Amrita-Kareena. Essentially it's like the kid of flop stars is debuting whereas Jahnvi is basically star kid royalty, hence outrage is less. 

also sara is doing one thing right..that she is not limiting herself to one PH..

she has 3 movies but all from diff PH..as opposed to janhvi who has back to back dharma movies..same was the case with alia
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I think what works for Sara is that she isnt being shoved down our throats like the other star kids. Shes taking risks by working with people like Kartik, Sushant and doesnt seem fame hungry. We also dont see her bombarded on social media.

Sara has a certain "classy" feel to her. Her and Tara Sutaria too. 

I personally like Janhvi but I am not sure if he picked the right pathway by aligning herself with Karan. The only thing that can elevate Janhvi is if she does non-Dharma projects before Takht.