Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Jhanvi was being criticised for the one and simple reason that she most definitely did not seem worth it, she looked bad and she acted bad, and it was obvious from the promos of dhadak itself!
MsAmazing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is starting her film career in late twenties because of her education, so needs to do as much films as she can. 
She has a very good support from her father who is Imtiaz Ali's friend. 

Imtiaz might have said Saif that some day he would cast his kids in his movies.

crispsy thumbnail
Who will finance this? I really hope its a different story. The cast is fresh but Imtiaz needs a new genre. Same thing won't work.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So nepotism outrage is limited to kjo camp only and rest is all fine , if tomorrow other ( not so likeable ) star kids are introduced by someone else then also it would be all goody goody - don't think so .

I don't know what will qualify for shoving down our throat since someone signing 3 movies even without a release isn't πŸ˜•

Normally i don't get into this nepotism debate but seeing the double standards here couldn't resist it 
Edited by angrybread - 5 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: MsAmazing

She is starting her film career in late twenties because of her education, so needs to do as much films as she can.

She has a very good support from her father who is Imtiaz Ali's friend.

Imtiaz might have said Saif that some day he would cast his kids in his movies.

She just turned 25 - don't think ithats considered "late twenties
Real question. What idiot is still financing Imtiaz Ali films SMH πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: angrybread

So nepotism outrage is limited to kjo camp only and rest is all fine , if tomorrow other ( not so likeable ) star kids are introduced by someone else then also it would be all goody goody - don't think so .

I don't know what will qualify for shoving down our throat since someone signing 3 movies even without a release isn't πŸ˜•

Normally i don't get into this nepotism debate but seeing the double standards here couldn't resist it 

I think Nepotism critics just target KJO/Alia. Rest they let go

Which is kinda Bs and. Also Alia has had 10 releases in 6 years. Thats 1.6 films a year. Imagine in an industry where 300/400 films are made a year someone who makes 1 and half film is stealing the good roles πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very excited!! Really liked Karthik Aaryan on SKTKS. Finally he is getting the recognition! I hope the news gets true. I'm pretty sure if Sara and Kartik really do a movie together, they'll make a great pair.😊
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Imtiaz is a slow Director, he makes half good movies, why Kartik agree to do his film? 
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jesus Christ. She gets projects even before her debut film. THIS is what Nepotism is. This is what privilege looks like. I haven't spent a single dollar on bollywood films. I usually watch them on Enthusiam website.