plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update 
Love it
Continue soon
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Sudha loved it haye bed pe chipkali πŸ˜‰ romance Ka chance Dene k liye chipkali se better Kuch nhiπŸ˜†
Sudha1603 thumbnail
PART 7
As soon as AJ opened the door he came face to face with his 3 bahus soon guddan came from behind and hugged him 

Guddan scolded him for his trick of waking her up 

All this was witnessed by durga lakshmi and saru who were shocked to the core

Durga was the one who broke the trance of the love birds 

Durga : AJ kya hua apko aap itne Der se niche kyu nahi aaye aur apko meeting ke liye der bhi hogayi hain

AJ : mujhe kya hoga main toh teek hu aur meeting ke liye abhi time hai durga bahu

AJ noticed that saru and lakshmi were staring at him with their mouth open so he asked him

AJ : saru lakshmi aisa muh kohl Kar kyu dekh rahe hain aap hume

Saru and lakshmi : woh AJ woh

AJ : kya hua bolo toh

Saru and lakshmi : they signaled durga to tell him that he had lipstick mark on his forehead

Durga : AJ woh aapke maate par lipstick ka nishan hain

AJ : humare maate par kya ??

He touched his forehead to notice the lipstick mark and immediately turned to guddan 

Guddan was shocked that she got caught 

AJ : Guddan yeh lipstick ka mark kaise Aya

Guddan : in a flow she blurted out the truth

Arre kaise aya ka kya Matlab jab humne aapko kiss Kiya tab lag Gaya hoga

Guddan was shocked that she blurted the truth to him

AJ : kya tumne mujhe kiss Kiya?

Guddan : aisa shock hone ki koi zarurat nahi hain jab aap Hume kiss kar sakte hain toh, hum aapko kyu nahi kiss kar sakte

It was akshat turn to get shocked now 

AJ  : Maine tume kiss nahi kiya and he started to blush which was noticed by guddan

Guddan : aare rehne dijiye uncle aap toh itna blush kar rahe hain

Durga lakshmi and saru were burning in jealousy and anger seeing the romance between the two 

Durga : AJ hum chalte hain jaldi se niche aajeye

AJ called out for durga 

Durga bahu 

Durga : Haan AJ

AJ : kisi naukar ke bolke guddan ka luggage kamre tak la dena please

Durga was already burning in anger and this statement of akshat added fuel to fire

Guddan : aare aap durga ji ko kyu pareshan kar rahe hain , hum khud ja kar lenge

AJ : issi kapdo mein jaogi, agar tume jana hain toh jao magar mujhe mera shirt return karke jao

Guddan then got embarrassed she requested durga to get her luggage

Every one left the place AJ closed the door to get ready for the day

AJ and guddan at the same time

AJ : tumne mujhe kiss kyu Kiya guddan

Guddan : aap hume kiss kaise Kar sakte hain uncle

AJ : Maine Bola na humne tume kiss nahi Kiya
Balki tumne Hume kiss Kiya iss baat ka saboot hai yeh lipstick mark

Guddan : jhoot mat boliye uncle koi faayda nahi hain aapke jhoot bolne ka

Kyunki jab aapne Hume kiss Kiya tab hum jaag rahe the 

AJ : Haan toh apne biwi ko kiss Kiya humne kisi padosi ke biwi ko todi na kiss Kia humne

Guddan : humne bhi apne uncle pati ko kiss Kiya hai kisi aur ko nahi

AJ : mujhe uncle bulana ab toh band kardo

Guddan : nahi karenge kyunki the great Mr akshat Jindal ko uncle bulane ka haaq sirf Hume hain sab aapko AJ yah akshat bulate hain

Hum aapko uncle hi bolenge 

AJ : tume jo bulana hain bulao main ready hone ja raha hu and left to bath 
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Loved the update 
AKSHAN are too funny here πŸ˜†
Make the next part longer please
Do continue soon πŸ˜Š
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hi Sudha 
It's very cute part
Love the shock expression of Bahu regarding the closeness of Akshan n kiss on AJ forehead. 
Please write soon
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear
Loved it alot
These akshan are so cute 
I love their room convo part
Plzzz do continue soon
Barbiebarbie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Akshan are cute πŸ˜³
Update soon
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Love it
Continue soon
Sudha1603 thumbnail
PART 8
Soon akshat got ready for the day and he was checking his stuff to get ready for office

When guddan came out of the washroom to get ready for the day with all wet hairs looking like a angel

AJ was staring at her with his mouth wide open soon he came out of his trance as guddan was calling him 

He then noticed that instead getting ready in a suit or saree guddan was wearing her causal clothes that she used to wear before the marriage

AJ :  Guddan yeh kaise kapde pehne hain tumne

Guddan : kyu inn kapdo main kya problem hain

AJ : mujhe koi problem nahi hain lekin agar aise hi bahaar jaogi toh zaroor baki sabko problem hogi

Guddan : Matlab??

AJ : Guddan ab tum shaddi Suda ho Mrs Akshat Jindal ho aur usse bhi badi baat tum iss ghar ki malkin aur 3 bahu ki Saas ho

Inn kapdo mein tum bachi ki tarah lag rahi ho

Mein tume badalna nahi chahta aur na hi mujhe tumare dressing sense se koi problem hai

Par aaj shaddi k baad tumara 1st day hain aur aaj bahut sara rasam bhi hoga padosi log bhi honge shaayad toh unke samne aisa Jaana teek nahi hoga toh please jao aur koi suit ya saree pehen lo 

Guddan : aare uncle apko kya lagta hain humne apne purane kapde kyu wear Kiya hai

Hume saree pehen nahi aata hain

Itni dheer tak hum bathroom mein wahi toh try Kar rahe the humse na ho payega saree pehena 

AJ : deko aise kapdo main tume main bahaar Jane toh nahi de sakta lekin agar tum chaho toh I can help you to wear saree

Guddan : sachi uncle aap Hume help karenge

AJ : Haan.. Lekin ek shart hain

Guddan : kya

AJ : dekho ab tumara Pati jo hain woh ek bahut acha chef aur business man hain aur mein deal ke Bina koi kaam nahi karta

Guddan : aap jo bolenge hum woh karenge promise humari help kijiye please

AJ : pakka na

Guddan : Haan pakkka

AJ : teek hain you owe me one jab mujhe tumse kuch bhi kaam ho toh I will use this wish

Ab jao aur saree lekar aao I'll help you 

Guddan : happily Haan OK

Soon guddan came out of the washroom only in her petticoat and blouse with saree tucked around her in a mess that barely covered her

As soon as akshat saw her his mouth went dry he was a person who has spent half his life without any kind of physical pleasure or much social contact after the death of his antara

And on seeing guddan covered only in minimal clothing undid the raging hormones and the pent up desire inside him 

Soon he went near her look at her with mixed feelings of care concern and lust 

He cornered her to the wall locked her in between his strong arms 

All this was new for guddan increased proximity with a man that too her uncle husband was so near as though they were about to kiss

She was able to smell his after shave his hot breath was all over her as they were only inches apart

She closed her eyes as she was having a feeling of butterflies in her stomach 

AJ told her tum jaanti ho guddan tum kitni khoobsurat ho
Antara k jane ke baad mera zindagi adhura tha lekin naa jaane kyu itne saalon baad mujhe jeene ka ehsaas ho raha hain

Tumare aankhon mein aaso dekne se mera dil kyu dhukta hain 

Main jaanta hu Jin circumstances mein humara shaadi hua, humare age difference ghar ki responsibility sab kuch ka dhyan rakna hain tume 

I'll be with you in all your ups and downs I'll give you the space that you need in this relationship

Tumara advantage kabhi nahi lunga guddan deko meri taraf open your eyes

Guddan slowly opened her eyes and said I trust you humne aapse dhoke se shaadi ki phir bhi aapne Hume apnaya iss rishte ko ek mauka Dene k baare mein socha I know I can never b like your 1st wife antara I'll try to be a good wife daughter in law and Saas of this house

AJ : thank you guddan kya main tumse kuch pooch sakta hu

Guddan : Haan boliye

AJ :  kya mein tume kiss Kar sakta hu AJ noticed her and added agar tum comfortable ho toh 

Guddan was shy she could not reply back to AJ so she just hugged him

AJ lifted her chin up asked her to open her eyes 

Guddan aanken kolo humse kaisa sharm 

Guddan then opened her eyes 

AJ tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and slowly captured her lips with his and kissed her 

Guddan stood there just like a statue she wanted to kiss him back respond back to the kiss and show her emotions to him but she did not know what to do so she just stood there holding his shirt tightly 

AJ moved back from guddan as he noticed that guddan was not responding to the kiss 

AJ : Guddan kya hua agar tum uncomfortable ho toh mujhe bol deti na I'm sorry that I kissed you he was hurt beyond measure 

Mein maa se bol deta hu she will come and help you to get ready and was about to leave when guddan held his hand and said 

Guddan : aisa nahi hai I was not uncomfortable but I don't know how to kiss you back 

AJ : Matlab 

Guddan : Maine love science mein PhD nahi ki hain mujhe nahi maloom ki kiss kaise karte hain

AJ laughed seeing her innocence and said koi baat nahi I'll teach you just enjoy the moment when we kiss and everything will happen automatically and went near her once again and started to kiss her this time guddan too responded back and they were enjoying their first kiss as a couple obvious to the surroundings around them

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Haye that was uff😳
I love how both your Akshat n Guddan are mature, n they are willing to give each other and their marriage a try.πŸ‘
Mr. Akshat Jindal is going to be late for his officeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Please write soonπŸ˜›