Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: kareena05

She's the real QUEEN. She spoke the truth. I hope fans wake up !!!!

Yes Youtube Queen indeed! Don't worry most of her so called fans have woken up...
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Lmao I love Kangana! It's funny how she has the balls to call out Ranbir Kapoor and Karan Johar 100% accurately whereas someone like Deepika, who gets used and mocked by them, continues to suck up to them and kiss ass like there's no tomorrow...how pathetic.
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Justwatching

If she has such issues with the show then maybe she should stop following it?! She was on that show just last year and the format of the show has. Been the same since it started... nothing new!
Atleast his show has an audience, which sadly can't be said about her movies...

🤣

Word Count: 1

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can someone please tell Kangana that having affairs is different from me too? and not only Ranbir but many women also change their partners and get questioned on Koffee? unless she is talking about something else? Like out of all the people she had to target someone like Ranbir? really? and who makes her the queen of morality? If she has so much of an issue then name and shame everyone instead of sleeping around and furthering her career.
Edited by Bollywoodlaver - 6 years ago
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After watching this interview of Kangana. I can safely say that Deepika Padukone deserves zero sympathy. This woman had interviews after interviews how Ranbir is a cheater and how emotionally distraught she was... and instead of moving on... she keeps talking about him. She's emotionally weak and a f**kING LOSER with a big L. She can't seem to move on. She's an idiot on top of that. She's trying too hard to stay close to Ranbir by being with Ranveer and his distant family. How in the world would anyone go on a talk show to talk about your ex when you've been emotionally abused? And Ranbir is literally one of the mediocre actor in Bollywood. I have no clue why people put him on pedestal. Anyway, each to his own. I hope Kangana is able to expose these idiots.
Pappu.Pager thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just went through YT comments. More people support Kagana than they do with other celebs.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If fans cannot come up with anything, they come up with audience and movies. Well if they are talking about it as a scoring point
Here's one, she has won 3 national awards something KJO and his minions can never come close to ...

Now I know what will come next, thatshe got the NA by bribing them or sleeping with them...this has become do monotonous that I can predict what counter arguements some come up with.

If nothing works come up with names like psycho or bring up quotes and infetences from fabricated love letters that their idol Mr goody Hrithik produced which apparently kangna wrote to an imposter in USA thinking it's Hrithik or wrote to Hrithik who happened to collect them all , did not bother to write or tell her directly which was easy since they were working together and even attending birthday parties...

But hey, he collects them all, filed them up and leaked it ...

Has Ranbir confirmed he received nu*es from kangna. That day I will believe it . For now am not believing "Mr. Goody goody truthful " Hrithik

As for this one, spot on .

Same 5 people sleeping with each other was epic 🤣
566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Kangana is only part of the problem on this thread. Another problem is the people she's talking about. People don't like their favorites being referenced as a factor on this subject. So there is that typical IF defensiveness going on, which frankly would have been there had it been Vidya who said this.

If don't practice what you preach.. nobody takes you seriously. If kangu can not be taken seriously then her words become nada.. nulla.. big fat zero.

And why is there a so much force for A listers to speak up? Every now and then I see members opening thread for the same.

Since when has Metoo become forcefully having people to come out? If one is comfortable they will speak up. It's not compulsory for everybody to share their stories.
566912 thumbnail

Everyone who is crying over KWK in this thread is gonna watch the season with bated breath and gonna discuss n dissect for pages n pages.

Kangu and her words chutiyapa!
745671 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Since when has Metoo become forcefully having people to come out? If one is comfortable they will speak up. It's not compulsory for everybody to share their stories.

seriously, what is this force to make people speak?! They will speak if they want to and not if they don't want to.

People are desperately hoping for actors/directors to get exposed who have not even been named! How are you so sure they are abusers if nobody is even saying anything? Just because people want to get entertainment out of it. 😕