Users

Frequent Posters

707793 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Word Count: 0

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kangs made some valid points but the reporter questioned her about #Metoo and not if she watched Kjos KWK promos 😆 it was soo unnecessary to mention this. Its a joke show to talk stupid things nothing to be takeing serious. But i hope Kjo will stop this RK obsession with whom he sleeps and slept and if he is the GOAT of acting in his shows.
I think some actresses gave already a statement to the #Metoo movement and do think that they will again answer it when they are questioned but not trying hard like her to captioned or give interviews just to call out HR😆 which has nothing to do with #Metoo.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: fivestars

Who 5 people are sleeping with each other ?

Ranbir-Deepika-Katrina-Salman-Hrithik

With Alia thrown in 😆
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kangu just knows how to take advantage of situation. When big fish like Salman passed insensitive comment on raped woman, she apologised on his behalf, but now acting like Touch bearer. Even if someone comes and speak, kungu should be impressed with their statement, otherwise she'll demolish and finish them. She's using sensitive issue like #MeToo to target Hritik, get sadistic pleassure and settle the score.
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eboza

Kangs made some valid points but the reporter questioned her about #Metoo and not if she watched Kjos KWK promos 😆 it was soo unnecessary to mention this. Its a joke show to talk stupid things nothing to be takeing serious. But i hope Kjo will stop this RK obsession with whom he sleeps and slept and if he is the GOAT of acting in his shows.
I think some actresses gave already a statement to the #Metoo movement and do think that they will again answer it when they are questioned but not trying hard like her to captioned or give interviews just to call out HR😆 which has nothing to do with #Metoo.

But honestly, I felt disgusted watching that promo of KWK...like, all these women are going through these things and KJo is doing all these silly things...