Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
She tried going after deepika so many times, but deepika just treats her like some dust speck...same with ranbir, he won't speak anything controversial...if she is hoping for some attention, there is a chance Kjo or Alia might feed her but looks like they also learnt their lesson well and are probably going to ignore her...poor kangy will go mad with no one paying any attention
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

If don't practice what you preach.. nobody takes you seriously. If kangu can not be taken seriously then her words become nada.. nulla.. big fat zero.

And why is there a so much force for A listers to speak up? Every now and then I see members opening thread for the same.

Since when has Metoo become forcefully having people to come out? If one is comfortable they will speak up. It's not compulsory for everybody to share their stories.

Well I feel like we are all running in circles regardning message and messenger. I'll leave it.

Why should A listers speak? Because by speaking up now they can have a bigger impact on this movement and make a bigger difference in how everyone moves forward. Even if not saying anything specific maybe say something generic in support of all the victims. It is rather surprising that some of the big names with active social media habits are keeping mum.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Waise I think KJo should present Alia as the Gentleman Killer what with her numerous conquests. This is the chance to show true girl power.
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Apparently Ranbir was mad about the Kangana rumors back in 2016
1146481 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaenil

I love that she is not afraid to speak her mind and .

Ask her to speak against Modi Govt and against Lynching. Wat is so Great in making digs at her colleagues knowing that none of them will come to her level to abuse back?

Edited by ThunderLight - 6 years ago
1146481 thumbnail
I hope None of the said persons gives attention to her. Because that is exactly what she wants. Ignore her and stay away from her Toxic personality.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Well I feel like we are all running in circles regardning message and messenger. I'll leave it.

Why should A listers speak? Because by speaking up now they can have a bigger impact on this movement and make a bigger difference in how everyone moves forward. Even if not saying anything specific maybe say something generic in support of all the victims. It is rather surprising that some of the big names with active social media habits are keeping mum.

but what if they are not comfortable speaking up ? as @nimbumirchi said, it shouldnt be forcefully, otherwise that will be another type of harassment... those who want to speak up will speak...
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Well the. Kangana should also also speak up since she's the self proclaimed "queen" of bw... instead of asking others to speak why doesn't she share a story of her own
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anjs

[/DIV]

but what if they are not comfortable speaking up ? as @nimbumirchi said, it shouldnt be forcefully, otherwise that will be another type of harassment... those who want to speak up will speak...

Of course they shouldn't be forced to speak. But couldn't they at least make a statement of support? Quite a few of these celebs say something every time there is a case of abuse and harassment of a private citizen that makes the news. They don't have any reservations in standing up for what's right. They just seem very hesitant in speaking up when it's from within their own industry.

ETA: I don't think Kangana is necessarily asking for everyone to share their own metoo story. She's saying more people should speak up on the issue of harassment within the industry and talk about the problem. And I agree with that. Beyond that I'm not getting into another round of Kangna is right vs Kangana should shut up.
Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 6 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Imo most Alisters should keep quiet. They are too dumb to comment on sexual harassment or any serious issue. They should stick to fashion and vacation. Otherwise next thing you know Alia and Varun will start tutoring victims of SH on SH.