Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

Sorry for the replying late i was busy today is diwali .i m busy with my firecrackers:  ). No i dont deel bad i feel ki meri post se u hurt so i just clered ur misunderstanding.mn chill rehna hi jyada pasand karti hn so mjhe critisam word se koi bura nhi laga

Coming 2  ur revrnge os yes it is 1% worthy for me.  Yes flashback and guddan thought is refreshment.and ye sindoor vala scene is necessary bcoz its a symbol that aj and guddan are made for eath other. Vo dono jitba bhi koshish karle dur jane ki destiny will bring them together

But next part  want passion hatred and guddan funny sialouges with 3 useless bandariya bahuein

And i m waitin3g ur next os part.so continue soon

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update 
So both did arthi together 
I liked the sindhoor part and guddans pov 
Would like to see hw she trouble AJ
Plzzz do continue soon
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry for the replying late i was busy today is diwali .i m busy with my firecrackers:  ). No i dont deel bad i feel ki meri post se u hurt so i just clered ur misunderstanding.mn chill rehna hi jyada pasand karti hn so mjhe critisam word se koi bura nhi laga

Coming 2  ur revrnge os yes it is 1% worthy for me.  Yes hn flashback and guddan thought is refreshment.and ye sindoor vala scene is necessary bcoz its a symbol that aj and guddan are made for eath other. Vo dono jitba bhi koshish karle dur jane ki destiny will bring them together

But next part  want passion hatred and guddan funny sialouges with 3 useless bandariya bahuein

And i m waitin3g ur next os part.so continue soon

You don't need to be sorry I can understand and by the way can we both take break from this sorry game we are playing it for long time and I didn't misunderstood you. Well u found 1% glad but mujhe laga tha u will find guddu's imagination too new but koi baat nahi.This means that I have to work more hard Sorry for short comment but I am in bit hurry.I hope u will understand.
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

Nice update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But why are your updates so short ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

short ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• do u think really so if it really is I will try to make it bit long for you but you will always have to tell me is it upto your expectations.
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Sorry but I think you will have to wait a bit long I will try if possible I will update it today or else it will be after 4-5 days let's see will I be able to stand upto your expectations but yes do continue telling me.
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

Beautiful update 

So both did arthi together 
I liked the sindhoor part and guddans pov 
Would like to see hw she trouble AJ
Plzzz do continue soon

where was you?
I was missing you. Yes she will trouble him and I am glad you liked last part I don't know why but I felt writing it,it was not part of update but while writing I felt so I wrote and from comments I think all of us liked it.Thanks and keep encouraging me always.
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayatri9

You don't need to be sorry I can understand and by the way can we both take break from this sorry game we are playing it for long time and I didn't misunderstood you. Well u found 1% glad but mujhe laga tha u will find guddu's imagination too new but koi baat nahi.This means that I have to work more hard Sorry for short comment but I am in bit hurry.I hope u will understand.

now u start sorry game๐Ÿ˜†..dont be sorryand yes i find guddan imagination new.flashback part and guddan imagination ilike it very much
And 1%  worthy isliye bola bcoz mjhe bhi short laga bcoz mjhe aur padhana tha revenge os

And har baar long comment ki jarurat bhi nhi hai๐Ÿ˜›
And please one request dont write your os as paragraph .gap is necessary and phke so i like the this os part very much.

So please continue soon dear i want ki akshan ka revenge kaise hoga๐Ÿ˜‰ and also a love flourished ff
Pls continue soon both.i m waiting๐Ÿ˜Š
Gayatri9 thumbnail

now u start sorry game๐Ÿ˜†..dont be sorryand yes i find guddan imagination new.flashback part and guddan imagination ilike it very much

And 1%  worthy isliye bola bcoz mjhe bhi short laga bcoz mjhe aur padhana tha revenge os

And har baar long comment ki jarurat bhi nhi hai๐Ÿ˜›
And please one request dont write your os as paragraph .gap is necessary and phke so i like the this os part very much.

So please continue soon dear i want ki akshan ka revenge kaise hoga๐Ÿ˜‰ and also a love flourished ff
Pls continue soon both.i m waiting๐Ÿ˜Š

Offcourse a final end to sorry game and thanks Ok I will try to ensure sufficient gap may be hence you are feeling it short and I will continue it and also love flourished so don't worry about it  but please keep informing me how's it?
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I was missing you. Yes she will trouble him and I am glad you liked last part I don't know why but I felt writing it,it was not part of update but while writing I felt so I wrote and from comments I think all of us liked it.Thanks and keep encouraging me always.

hai dear when are u gonna update next part missed Ur updates please continue soon
Busy with preparations for competitive exams
Edited by kusharberry - 5 years ago
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

hai dear when are u gonna update next part missed Ur updates please continue soon

Busy with preparations for competitive exams

Chalo atleast you missed me! actually I was trying to update it yesterday but there was some proble in connectivity it wasn't connecting to server and as I directly upload it I didn't save it So let's see if possible I will do it,
Competitive exams pehle main regular examstoh theek se prepare kar loon then I will think of competitive exams.
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 18
Next