Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
chapter 5

As dadi was happy seeing her lalla and bahu performing all rituals the 3 DILs were screaming in anger
After all this guddan bent down to touch dadi's feet to which

dadi stopped.-"Beta abhi abhi toh samjhaaya tha ki ab har kaam jode se".Listening his maa's words akshat too bend down to take her blessings .While taking blessings Akshat's palm were on her hands she filled some different sensation which she hasn't experienced before and he too felt pleasured  having her soft hands in his they shared an eyelock. Their eyelockwas broke by Dadi's precious words of blessings

Dadi-Khush raho by placing palm on her lalla's head and sada suhaggan raho on her bahu's head before they stood up dadi placed her both palms on both's heads and blessed them as"Dutoo nahoo putoo phaloo".i.e to have kids soon.
Akshat glanced his mother in disappointment.In order to stop him she ordered chalo beta bhagwaan ka ho gaya ab lalla se aashirwaad le le.

It was a true shock for guddan.Jee dadi she replied questioningly?
Dadi-"Beta pati  parmeshwaar ka swaroop hota hain" aur ab yahin tera sab kuch hain. So apni nayi zindagi ki shuruwaat tujhe sabke bhagwaan aur apne bhagwaan donon ke blessings ke saath karni hogi". Chal ab jaldi se lalla ke pair choo.

Guddan in her mind-"Bhagwaan aur ye khadoos,yeh toh monsterbhi kehlaane layaak nhain aur dadi aap  inhe hamare bhagwaan bana rahi hai.Aur inke pair hum toh kyaa hamari juti bhi naa chuuye.She was brought to senses by dadi's words beta pair choo rahi hain naa.

Jee dadi she replied with a naughty eyes and went towards AJ lowered herself placed her palm on his feet and pinched him with all the amount of energy she can have he was actually screaming in pain but still he managed to be neutral then she poked her nails into his feet to which he passed an intense gaze to her  to his gaze she blinked an eye instructing him not to react.

As 3 DILs were watching ll this drama  they noticed guddan blinking an eye to AJ.
Saru whispered to Lakshmi- Lakshmi Di Kyaa aapne bhi wahin dekha jo maine dekha.
Lakshmi- Haa saru haan yahin ki us chuhiyaa guddan ne mera matlab Saasu maa ne Sasur ji ko aankh maari". Listening to their discussion Durga was still murn.

and here AJ hold Guddan's shoulder's tightly made her up while making her up he pressed her neckbone around her shoulders tightly.With an evil smile he replied tum toh meri patni ho,Meri Ardhaangini that means you are equal to me your placeis not at my feets. He bend closer to her ensuring a safe distance not to touch her but for others it seemed a hug he whispered in her ears
"Dobaara aisi harkaat karne ke bare main soochnaa bhi maat or else you will witness the cruelest me".
While seeing this understanding and passion between them dadi was happy taking balliyaan while the 3 DIL's were about to faint.

Jaldi jaldi bataao kaisa lagaa atleast jyaada pak gaye hooge toh yahin kehna ki "Stop writing" but kuch toh kahoo

Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Waah Gayatri waah awsm I expected this to happen n it .Maza AA Gaya koshish kariyega ki ek or Baar is Tarah Ka kand ho jaye😆
Secretfollower2 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaj seriously maza aaya gayatari  like same as when i read your love flourished pary.
I know you can  write very good.i also want to see these type if tashan btwn aksham😆..yeh hua na revenge
Please  update more.now i cant wait  of your ff
Gayatri9 thumbnail
chapter 6

After all this Aj went to his room Dadi ordered 3 DILs to make guddan ready as there are lot of rituals to be followed today.The 3 DILs were not interested in all this at all but for sake of dadi's happiness and reputation of family they made her ready. She was looking beautiful in combination of pink and orange saree and the traditional jwellery was adding an extra charm to her beauty.
Dadi told her to make halwaa for her first rasoi and dadi along with the 3 DIL s left the kitchen.She started to prepare halwaa but as she was nervous she took help of videos and thanked dadi and her mom in mind.

"Acchaa huaajo mummy ne hume sagaai ke baad jabardaasti hi sahi halwaa banwaaya aur dadi ne bhi hume raat main hi bata diya ki aaj pehli rasoi ki rasm main hume halwaa banana hai" So I could see ample amount of videos on it.
As she was about to pour an ingredient to it a firm voice stopped her"Yeh tum kaar kyaa rahi ho".No points for guessing it was her uncle husband AJ in his usual akad.

"lagtaa hain aapke saath saath aapka chashma bhi old ho chukaa hai ".It needs to be changed.Dikh nahin raha kyaa halwaa bana rahin hoon before she could speak further he placed his index finger on her mouth.
"Kabhi toh apni zubaan par raham kiyaa karoo",Thak nahin jaati itni baat karke he said.She removed his finger and again started to chat "zubaan hamari hain mooh hamara aapko isse kyaa aur aap yahaan kyaa kar rahe hain she questioned him fumbling.

AJ was so irritated that he placed his palms on her bare waist and pinned her to wall Their faces were merely just an inch apart."Shhh" he whispered.Now she was scared. She removed his hands and went near kitchen counter as she was to pour the ingredient in her halwa he spoke."Woh namak hain cheeni nahin Mrs Guddan Akshat Jindal".At which she took her tongue out. Haan toh hume pata hain hum toh aise hi aapki aankhein check kar rahe the".Nodding his head in negative manner and scanning her from head to toe he replied dikh raha hain kitni jyaada samaj hai tumhe cooking ki". 

Haan hai toh.watching her making halwaa his irritation point broke he again pinned her to wall his hands were giving her hot sensation on her bare waist."Cooking is like a worship don't make fun of it it's not a game his face was just an cm apart.Dekhiye before she could speak the 3 DILs were there and was shocked seeing them in this position they thought he was about to kiss her.AJ they shouted unanimously.he looked back and his gaze scared them more.Wooh AJ aap yahaan they spoke,Why?nahin aa saktaa .No AJ we doesn't mean that who actually AJ dadi send us to check whether halwaa is ready or not. To which Guddan replied  almost dancingly yes it's ready I will serve it within few minutes to which AJ passed an annoying expressionand he left kitchen.

At Dinning table
The whole family was waiting for the halwaa guddan has madeThe aroma of halwaa was adding hunger of all of them.Guddan serves halwaa to all except AJ.When Dadi asked the reason she answered pretending to be shy who actually dadi inke liye maine special halwaa banaaya hain"Main abhi leke aayi dadi tab tak aap sab shuru kijiye"Ab kaunsa heart attack dene waali hai ye ladki"AJ thought in his mind while.Kishore took a spoon in his mouth and was surprised it was actually so good and while he was complimenting it Durga passed an gaze of anger to him.at which he stopped and said it's good.As everyone was complimenting food AJ thought "Achaa huaa jo maine waqt rehte Guddan ka banaaya halwaa mere banaye halwe se servant ko keh ke replace karwaa diyaa" warnaa aaj pata nahin yeh ladki mere pariwaar ki health ka  kyaa karti".

In the mean time Guddan came with her special halwaa which was beautifully decorated with rose petals.Woh actually dadi inhe naa us din apne birthday cake main 100 gram  sugar jyaada lagi thi toh issiliye inke halwe main maine  kum sugar daali hain.
"Haaye abhi se kitnaa khayaal rakhti hain mere lalla ka".Dadi complimented while the 3 DILs eyes widened and AJ was scared to the core.Chaal beta jaldi jaldi paroos she replied smilingly jee dadi.
She served halwaa in Ajs bowl and asked him to taste.

As he took a spoon and tasted it he felt just to vomit it but he can't. he saw guddan she was smiling and asking kaisa lagaa ab aap ke jitna achhaa toh nahin par humne koshish ki hai ki achha khaana bana paaye".She smiled evilly remembering how she emptied almost half jar of salt and pepper and chilli powder in it especially for her fresh khadoos uncle pati.He somehow managed to eat the full plate as he was to get up from the chair she asked making nervous expression
"Kyaa huaa aapko achha nahin lagaa".to avoid further turmoil he replied nahin "theek tha"
Dadi- beta yeh theek bol raha hain matlab ki halwaa isse pasand aayaa"Yeh aisa hi hain jaldi kisi cheez ki yeh taarif nahin kartaa".

Saach main Dadi she asked excitedly haan beta Sach main
Toh aur lijiye na she emptied the serving bowl in his plate he passed an cruel gaze to her she smiled and pointed her index finger to chair instructing him to sit down but when he didn't responded she placed both of her hands on his shoulder and made him sit."aap bhi naa kitnaa sharmaate hain,ab apne hi ghar main khaane se kaisaa sharmaanaa".Chaliye khaaiyee helplessly he took 3 4 spoons of it and found a trick 

"Aree tumne toh halwaa taste bhi nahi kiyaa". Sabko khilaane ke chakkar main yeh toh bhooki reh jaoogi Chalo khaa loo.  Dadi was super duper happy by her lalla's gesture for his wife. while 3 Dils were feeling like to have an acidity.Guddan denied Aj's proposal as she was denying he was saying "Aise kaise",it will be a long and busy day for you,you will have to perform many rituals you won't get time come on you don't need to be shy.

Realizing that now she is trapped she found a reason to escape "Wooh I forgot to bring water I will just be back bringing it". As she was about to live he grabbed her wrist and made her sit on the chair nearby him and asked her to eat her specially made halwaa.Servant will bring the water and ordered one of servant to bring it.

She nodded her head in negative manner.
Dadi- Lalla yeh sharmaa rahi hain guddan in full stress in her mind nahi  Dadi hum koi sharmaa warmaa nahin rahe ab aapko kaise bataaye ki iss halwe main kyaa hai.
Why don't you feed her he passed an evil smile at Dadi's suggestion it's good he took a spoon to feed her guddan was not opening her mouth he said "guddan aise zid nahi karte aur yeh halwaa toh tumne khud banaaya hai".
Dadi- Haan beta aise ann ka apmaan nahin karte.chalo mooh kholo.
As she opened her mouth to confess what she has done Aj placed the spoon in her mouth.Achaa hain naa Dekho kitnaa achhaa bana hai". and he feeded the remaining half plate to her.
Dadi was praying in mind seeing all this "Kanhaa in donon ke pyaar ko kisi ki nazar mat lagne dena".while the 3 DILs swallowed halwa with a lump in their throat.

As halwaa was finished she rose from chair and started to run towards kitchen he asked "where are you going?" 
She replied fumblingly who paani, he passed an glass of water to her.

All the family mambers presented their gift to her .
Dadi to AJ- Beta baaki sab ka theek hain ki unhohne guddan ko haath main gift diye par tu tujhe toh apna gift use pehnaana hoga.
AJ- No maa aap de dijiye.
Dadi- No, you have brought so you only will present her.

Dadi ordered to sit Guddan on sofa and AJ was on his knees she placed her feet on his thigh and he placed an beautiful pearl payal on her feet. While he was locking the payal he poked the latch of payal in her feet and holded her feet tightly to which she was about to scream when he whispered Koi bhi kaam karne se pehle uskaa anjaam soch lenaa' he rose up and left for his office.

How's it?
Do tell me.

Edited by Gayatri9 - 5 years ago
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kayafever

Waah Gayatri waah awsm I expected this to happen n it .Maza AA Gaya koshish kariyega ki ek or Baar is Tarah Ka kand ho jaye😆

Zaroor well I have updated next part too jaldi bataiyegaa how's it. and how you expected this but I am really glad that it was worth of your expectationsEdited by Gayatri9 - 5 years ago
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Secretfollower2

Aaj seriously maza aaya gayatari  like same as when i read your love flourished pary.

I know you can  write very good.i also want to see these type if tashan btwn aksham😆..yeh hua na revenge
Please  update more.now i cant wait  of your ff

Hussh!😛 Glad aapko achha lagaa well check its next part too I think I have fulfilled your wish before  as I have already updated next part.
 and good ka pata nahi yahaan toh can I write isme hi confusion hai.
I doubt  meri yeh stories actually popular topics main hain yaa main my last 10 topics check kar rahi hoon.
nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ah!! Sweet revenge😆 Mazaa aa gya bahuon ki acidity dekhkar.
That feet pinching scene and halwe mein namak mirchi ka tadka reminded me of tu suraj main saanjh piyaji.
And thus I could easily picture it and it was downright hilarious😆
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish_vir

Ah!! Sweet revenge😆 Mazaa aa gya bahuon ki acidity dekhkar.

That feet pinching scene and halwe mein namak mirchi ka tadka reminded me of tu suraj main saanjh piyaji.
And thus I could easily picture it and it was downright hilarious😆

Am I dreaming nish yeh aap ki hi comment hai naa.
Glad ki aapko mazaa aayaa.
and haa yeh idea tsmsp se hi churaaya gaya tha isi liye aapko uss show ki yaad aayi chalo koi toh hasaa.
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was good..I have seen similar scene in one of favorite series..so do continue😃
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story
Love it
Continue soon