So three Dils have rescued their SAAS from sasur๐Ÿ˜†
Plzzz do continue soon
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kayafever

Love the way he pulled her haaye kash serial me b aisa Kuch ho jaaye

Continue soon pls

serial main bhi zaroor hota agar CVS chaahte to but khair Jo wahan nahi hoga wo yahaan hoga glad ki you liked it
Gayatri9 thumbnail
[QUOTE=kusharberry]Awesome update 
Loved it very much
So three Dils have rescued their SAAS from sasur ๐Ÿ˜†
Plzzz do continue soon
[/QUOTE ]very much itna acchaa lagaa no of comments dekh ke to nahi lagta khair happy that you liked it aapke liye special bhi bol sakte ho as u was the first who wanted me to cinconti this
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Thank you kavya and khush.I am really glad that you both felt worthy of reading it.And baaki saare bata bhi do kaisa tha as this story was planned only for single part and further parts are as of many requests I have received Choodo let's get back to story but iss bar plz batana kaisi lagi.
Chapter 3
Akshat along with his freshly wed wife guddan and 3 DILs left the room.The 3 DILs were following their saas-sasur and was far behind them.While passing through corridor Lakshmi whispered "kahaan tha na maine is chuhiyaa ne jaroor koi jaadu kiya hai hamare AJ par dekha kaise waash kar ke rakha hai".
If we wouldn't have reached on time toh ye 2on suhaagraat mana chuke hote.Haan Lakshmi Di baat toh aap sahi keh rahe ho,Saru replied Durga ordered to shut their mouth and they all reached in dadi's room.
In dadi's room- Maa,aapne bulaaya,Akshat enquired. Haan lalla "Meri abhi abhi Panditji se baat hui" Unka kehna hai ki Is rishte main shuruaati dikattein hain"[This relationship has to go from initial sufferings] and it can even harm prestige of family and as a solution to it he has suggested Kul-devi ki pooja.OK maa he replied humbly.and ordered Guddan Chalo.Lalla,dadi stopped himjab tak yeh pooja nahin ho jaati tum donon ek saath nahi reh sakte. Listening to this Guddan eyes filled with glitter of happiness and in mind she thanked dadi and krishnaji.Thank u partner bacha liya aapne even 3 DILs faces lightened up.In saab ki kya zarrorat hain maa.Lalla. I am so sensitive about this topic and main iss main halki si nazarandaazi bhi bardaasht nahi karungi.But maa he was forced to shut down by his mother's expression.Watching him Lakshmi said dekha kaise utaawle huye jaa rahe hain.Before she could speak further I have informed panditji to find mahurat asap and announced till then Guddan will live along with her.from this announcement there was no option beore Akshat he helplessly went for his own room while 3 DILs  were happy from Dadi's announcement and on the other hand Guddan took a breath of relief."Baach gayi aaj in Uncle se".and thanked Dadi in her mind.
How's it? Chappals are invitable. 
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wow amazing update 
really enjoyed it yeah laxmi saru team humesha wildly imagine Karti hai 
Wah kya baat hai guddu phirse Bach gayi ๐Ÿ˜† dadi ki wajah Seh 
Please do continue soon
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

Wow amazing update 

really enjoyed it yeah laxmi saru team humesha wildly imagine Karti hai 
Wah kya baat hai guddu phirse Bach gayi ๐Ÿ˜† dadi ki wajah Seh 
Please do continue soon

Thank you yaar your comments always makes me feel to continue and is part pe jyaada kuch tha nahi and hence I kept it less. and about continuation baakiyoon ko bhi toh achaa lage. Around 1300 views and 3 bhi comment nahin๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ lagta hai that even it was not worth of reading.yeh toh especially request par continue huwa tha.and only if you want I can even PM you the further story naa bekaar main baakiyoon ka time kyun hum waste kare. Be my critique forever as if I continued this I will be fulfilling your wish about parv but dekhte hain ki yeh story yahaan hoti hai or main aapko privately yeh story sunaati hoon.
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gayatri9

Thank you yaar your comments always makes me feel to continue and is part pe jyaada kuch tha nahi and hence I kept it less. and about continuation baakiyoon ko bhi toh achaa lage. Around 1300 views and 3 bhi comment nahin๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ lagta hai that even it was not worth of reading.yeh toh especially request par continue huwa tha.and only if you want I can even PM you the further story naa bekaar main baakiyoon ka time kyun hum waste kare. Be my critique forever as if I continued this I will be fulfilling your wish about parv but dekhte hain ki yeh story yahaan hoti hai or main aapko privately yeh story sunaati hoon.

hi sad maat Hona everyone enjoys story starting mein even I was like that a stalker I just read stories Kabhi kabhi I hit like button then I understand it's not fair I have to give written feed back what I feel about and do appreciate the authors work so please do continue your work u r talented don't waste it iam sure many are loving Ur stories so do continue dear๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by kusharberry - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
lol this was funny ๐Ÿ˜†
continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful updates๐Ÿ‘
It was hilarious with Lakshmi n Saru wild imagination n Guddan dialogues about how she got saved from AJ ๐Ÿ˜†
Please write soon
Gayatri9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

hi sad maat Hona everyone enjoys story starting mein even I was like that a stalker I just read stories Kabhi kabhi I hit like button then I understand it's not fair I have to give written feed back what I feel about and do appreciate the authors work so please do continue your work u r talented don't waste it iam sure many are loving Ur stories so do continue dear๐Ÿ˜Š

my dear khush spreading rumours is an offence. Aisi koi rumour mat failao that I am talented and even if you want to spread atleast spread like anyone will believe it and about loving stories loving ka pata nahi but from no of views I think 8-10 people are reading it and don't worry even I will continue it just for you. Aur haan iss story main guddu for long time bachti rahegi.Kawaab main haddi u know Edited by Gayatri9 - 5 years ago