Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I remember when kangana used to talk about Hrithik at random events/intvs, her fans used to say how can poor kangu not say anything? She ONLY talked about HR cause she was ASKED..

This is kangana talking about vikas when she was asked about him after allegations against him broke out:

"She was walking the ramp, looking gorgeous as ever, for a brand today, and during the media interaction she was asked to comment on the sexual harassment charges that filmmaker Vikas Bahl is facing. She did feel that it was not the right occasion to talk about it,

I have no doubt in my mind she is now talking about her experience cause of an ulterior motive.
justinnow thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Predator calling victim. Her case is like Asia Argento.  I don't mean it might not have happened, but what's the point when they themselves are like that...
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/kangana-ranaut-on-molestation-claims-against-queen-director-vikas-bahl-very-courageous-of-a-woman-to-speak-4608712/

This was what she had to say...She washed off her hands giving a vague statement, instead of adding in her bit and saying she believes the accuser...Now that his own friends have disowned him, she has jumped the bandwagon...

People like Kangana who try to use such issues to satisfy their own personal agendas, are the reason why the perpetrators get away while the victims remain stranded...🤢
Edited by cricketfan1 - 5 years ago
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
How convenient for these men to admit and own up to mistakes immediately after they are caught. The girl comes up to you traumatized, confides in you about an incident she would probably want to forget forever, you ignore her, and when finally caught you act all sanctimonious. Reminds of how all top stars in Hollywood pretended to be shocked when the Weinstein story broke out. They all knew. They always do. 
Also, Kanagana lecturing about harassment seems a bit rich to me given her own actions in the recent past. 
Edited by Flame. - 5 years ago
Thwayya thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

If I believed anything Kangana says and I believed she was doing it to support other women I would applaud her. But I don't. 

I think she lies as easily as breathes so even if Vikas is a womanizer and sexual assaulter I wouldn't trust Kangana to be telling the truth. If Kangana really cared about this issue she would have spoken about this story when she was asked years ago instead of saying there are two sides to the story, implying we should wait to hear Vikas' side. When she said that, did she not remember what she now claims is true? This sudden remembrance she only wants to talk about now? 

And the worst thing about this? The sheer audacious hypocrisy of claiming that others who were silent before are only now piling on when Phantom has collapsed when in fact THAT is exactly what she has done. Silence when it was to her advantage, sudden recollection of Vikas' alleged bad behavior when it might help her in her continuing one sided obsession with someone Vikas is about to release a film with. Obvious hypocrisy. 

Took the words right out of my mouth. 👏
Samaina12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kangana should stop giving statements lol. She is anything but a feminist icon.
rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

If I believed anything Kangana says and I believed she was doing it to support other women I would applaud her. But I don't.

I think she lies as easily as breathes so even if Vikas is a womanizer and sexual assaulter I wouldn't trust Kangana to be telling the truth. If Kangana really cared about this issue she would have spoken about this story when she was asked years ago instead of saying there are two sides to the story, implying we should wait to hear Vikas' side. When she said that, did she not remember what she now claims is true? This sudden remembrance she only wants to talk about now?

And the worst thing about this? The sheer audacious hypocrisy of claiming that others who were silent before are only now piling on when Phantom has collapsed when in fact THAT is exactly what she has done. Silence when it was to her advantage, sudden recollection of Vikas' alleged bad behavior when it might help her in her continuing one sided obsession with someone Vikas is about to release a film with. Obvious hypocrisy.

this is to the point. How convenient of her to talk about it now. Really feel bad for Hrithik. More he wants to keep away from controversies, more he gets consumed by it by some form or the other. Super30 better be a great movie and not like the disaster Shandaar
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Kangana reminds me of the boy who shouted "Sher aaya sher aaya". When she even says the truth, I still can't trust her nor her intentions. 

It doesn't make sense to talk about it years after the incident happened when she is considered someone who is outspoken and said to be brave. She was even asked about it before but did not talk. 😕
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Good on Kangana for speaking out! This was needed. Anurag strikes me to be a creep himself so not surprised at all it took him THREE f**king years to get here.
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Kahin pe nigaahein kahin pe nishaana 😈

Poor HR