Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Someone remind her KJo is not the opponent or not contesting her in this ladaai. smiley37 Why’s she talking about movies and heroes in chunaavi rallies ? smiley37

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kangana Ranaut ❌

Kangana Banawat ✅

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: infinity101

There was a time when I genuinely liked her so much and loved watching her onscreen, I mean I still enjoy some of her old performances and movies but then I see her doing all this clownery and can’t help but feel bad. Thought she raised some valid points on that one episode of KWK about nepotism, but then she gradually let herself consume by all this poison and hatred towards others, don’t know if she deliberately does it or has some serious mental issues, but this one turned out to be such a whacko! She used to be such a talented beauty once upon a time, never thought she would turn into this lunatic one day who keeps on bajaoing her own bhopu without any rhyme or reason. Ab bas iska politics mei hi ghusna reh gaya tha, well explains a lot about her unhinged behaviour and rants.

That's an accurate description!

When the news of her affair with Hrithik broke out, she received so much support initially. The way she led everyone to believe her... people bashed & bashed him. And then all the facade failed. Now her toxicity and delusions are scary.